Just spend thousands of dollars to buy a car

Christ this a a load of horse shit. Is insurance the most kikish thing ever created? What ever happened to just buying something once and then being done with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanguard.com/bogle_site/sp20060101.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Insurance is an absolute scam.

Yeah I was thinking about that. If your car gets damaged in a small way, like a windshield wiper breaks or you lose your driver side rear view mirror, wouldn't you be better off replacing it out of your own pocket rather than asking your mandated insurance to cover it?

guy looks like he is wasting away from an incurable disease now but I guess in reality he's healthier now idk

Insurance was a good idea corrupted by kikes.

Car insurance, rent insurance, health insurance, life insurance, it's all bullshit that branched off from the concept of banking and loans. It's all just some kike whispering promises while funneling your cash into their pockets. The naivity of people on this enrages me, because any time I try and talk about it, all I get is "but user, what if something goes wrong? You'll need insurance then!!!!"

It's like nobody knows how to handle their own finances. I'm not even wealthy, my job is shit, and yet somehow I'm the only one in my family not in any major debt. I have plenty saved up in the event that I die, plenty saved up for a basic cremation, and I already have a plot secured alongside my grandparents. I'm set. Not sitting pretty, but still set.

People want to complain that medical costs are too high, well how does insurance solve that better than the state moving in and fixing prices to where they aren't ballooned to fuck and back? Nobody should be paying hundreds or thousands just to talk to somebody or get a few quizs or for pills. Operations, maybe, but not to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars.

And what's better is that insurance companies like to slip in little exceptions, be it for medical or automobile, and they fully expect nobody to look into the fine print because nobody ever fucking does. So then you get into an accident, go to your provider, "oh but oops ditty we don't support that, lololol!!!"

If no one had insurance and everyone drove disposable shitboxes, that if wrecked, could easily be replaced, then we'd really beat the kikes.

But as it stands everything sucks.

Insurance is only a scam if you're retarded enough to not get full car coverage. The second some Stacy comes barreling through an intersection, or tailgates you a little too aggressively, you're gonna wish your 5-10 thousand dollar investment was covered.

If not, then I hope you enjoy throwing thousands down the drain.

You think maybe the solution would be to not let women drive and not to waste shit loads of money on jewish false promises?

u r so fuckin smart…

Again, only in a world without Jews, user.

tried to avoid the most obvious

will i get the number?

YES

spread the word

Best part: car insurance is required by law. You are forced to give your money away instead of saving it like an adult. EVEN BETTER is the magic of Obamacare, where you're forced to pay OR ELSE, and even if you pay the fine afterwards fuck you because you don't get the coverage for being a bad citizen, thanks dipshit.

Which, you know, was sure made funnier when Trump renegaded over his promises to fix it. I sure couldn't stop laughing when he isolated himself even further from the Republican who hated him and tried to shore up support from the Democrats who hated him more. Yeah, I loved that. I'M STILL LAUGHING.

Which isn't to say that I don't believe in national healthcare. I'm perfectly happy with the idea. Take 5% from my check so I can go to a hospital and get treated better than trash, pls do. But somehow that's not a thing. Somehow we absolutely need to keep this businesses running so our cash can disappear for "a more secure future."

i dont get how making u insure a car is gonna protect any1. Vaccines r mandated, cuz u save up on fixing epidemics, but what good is this?

One of many Jewish inventions designed to syphon money out of literally nothing.

Are you seeing a trend here?

Requesting sauce on OP's picture. Looks like it's from a Sailor Moon doujin. Tell me which one please.

I'm sure someone believes that they are saving poor people from the horror of being financially responsible. Because poor people who can't afford insurance won't drive without it.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Fucking insurance companies are rolling in money. Here in Texas, when governor Rick Perry was around, all of his kike buddies convinced him it was for the best if insurance was mandated. It was a coincidence that they owned all of the insurance companies or had stock in them. Of course, the minimum is only liability, so you can't get jack shit out of it if anything happens.

How about instead of bleeding you dry with continuous payments that give you literally nothing of value besides self justification that you are making those payments, this is done instead.

You forgot the most important part, how do the insurance companies keep making money then?
Thats all that really matters.
Unless of course you can pay the politicians more than the insurance companies do.

Make it privatized as an option that every bank allows, and it is the individual responsibility of anyone with a car to set up that self insurance account and pay into it to be legally allowed to drive.

So essentially, insurance companies no longer exist.

Who exactly do you expect to pass laws that eradicate all insurance companies in the country? The politicians who are paid by the insurance companies to ensure their survival?

I don't have a solution for that problem.

I welcome it.

Ah fuck no. What I believe is that insurance should be regulated by the government.

Any modern service offering any sort of financial help is an inherit scam.

Or hell, you don't have to go through a bank. Even allow private individuals to report to the government to verify that you have the up to date insurance account.

I want to fuck that android.

Are 401K's also a kike scam?

Obamacare is what it is because the Republicans threw such a tantrum when they tried to make even the tiniest actual reforms, so that this shit is what they got. And then they complained that it wasn't good enough.

You are almost to the point, my man. This applies to everything. Jews are the main contributors in keeping the capitalist syatem the way it is. They want you to see these big homes, fancy dinners, and luxorious lives so you have insentive to play their game. The jews are known as salesmen, and a good salesman can make something useless and unneeded into something beautiful and worthwhile. The gold wristwatch? Useless. The fast car that you won't ever use in the setting it was created for? Useless. The big house with the 2 car garage, 2 stories, and a shit ton of rooms you won't use? Useless.

The jew profits off a capitalist narrative because at the root in order for capitalism today to work, you need a jewish banker to make your dreams come true. Getting anywhere in our country requires you to take out a loan, get a credit card, pay interest, buy insurance,etc. If you get rid of the desire to have the best, most expensive life and opt for the minimal, requirement based life, you have defeated the jew.

The prominent question with this always is how do you keep the system from getting swamped in so much bureaucracy that the quality of care goes down? Maybe set a basic standard and if people want better, they buy into it (if they can afford it of course)? Also, 5% is good but it would probably need to be enforced it in such a way that those funds are ONLY used for maintaining the health system and can't be susceptible to any sort of bullshit cuts because some retard wants to suck insurance company dick.

Just wait until you consider buying a house, user.

Cars are a meme if you have functional legs and/or nowhere to go.

It's a racket. The original intention was to pay a small amount in order to offset the small chances of a disastrous event, but the idea got corrupted and ballooned up to include all sorts of things, like covering regular dental or medical visits that don't involve expensive surgery. Because of this, the costs of said regular procedures and medicines ballooned up as well. Because of this, insurance prices also went up…
It also makes things more complicated, as there is more paperwork to file. And it's not always clear what's covered and what isn't. Some places even try to get around whatever your insurance covers. I once went to a dental office (Coast Dental) where they took two sets of x-rays. Only one of those was covered by the insurance. In reality only one set was needed, as the visit was just for a regular checkup and cleaning, not any kind of special procedures. It wasn't until later that I found out only one of them was covered. So the insurance business leads to that kind of stupid games.

Most 401k's have hidden fees where the plan administrators (typically an insurance company, heh) skims off their share from the top. Jack Bogle has written extensively and warned about this practice, e.g.:
vanguard.com/bogle_site/sp20060101.htm
So unless you have a really great 401k plan, you're probably better off to invest into your own IRA. And even better, with a "self-directed" IRA, you can invest into physical gold that remains in your posession. Of course you can also just buy gold/silver coins outside of any tax plan, and maybe it's better if the government (or anyone else) doesn't know about your savings.

You forgot many other things

Car insurance is not required by law. Financial responsibility is required by law. If you file a statement of financial responsibility showing that you have enough money to satisfy a judgement against you when you hit somebody, you don't have to have liability insurance. Likewise you don't have to carry collision or comprehensive insurance (that covers your own car) if you are willing to bear that risk yourself. If you have a loan on the car, the lender may require you to have insurance to make sure they get paid when you wreck their car. If you don't that, pay off the loan.

Or, just keep whining about jews.

these two are your problem, not the car or road regs

self driving cars will fix this

I hope you do know that modern cars come with all types of copyright cuckery, right? Machine blocks of Audi cars for example can only be opened by certified mechanics with special tools.
Changing bulbs also has become very complicated in some new cars because the mechanic needs to unscrew a few parts before he can exchange the bulb.

fuck off kike, i bet you use win10 fggot