Tfw I managed to keep my window open for ten minutes without problems

Checkmate atheists!

btw why is glass so tough it's supposed to be weak it's glass wth

Also why is Pharmecy best pairing?

wat

How can two girls have sex??

If you were a girl, I'd have dirty rubs with you ;^)

I don't believe you are a grill, Wesley.

Why's that, hon? I can be your little gf if you want. We can even hold hands.

lewd

They cant.

Sad isn't it? Even STR quiz tonight, odd STR check tomorrow.w

Oh yeah then explain what's happening here

the crap I have to put up with…

Hang yourself ponyfag

You first

atheism wins
glass doesnt flex, its strong compressionally, meaning u cant squeeze it easily

What?

So how do you break these things?

Glass is very hard. That's the source of both its brittleness and its weakness.
What do you generally think is tougher: rubber or wood? The wood, right?
Now picture bashing someone really fucking hard with the wood. The thing would snap.
Now imagine rubber. It would flex and maybe wrap all the way around your target, but it wouldn't break.

For a better understanding of glass's strengths and weaknesses, look up the "St. Rupert's drop." If you take molten glass and drop it into a bucket of water, you get a teardrop shaped piece of glass. This teardrop is so strong at the bulb, bullets will literally deflect off of it with no damage to the drop (if vibration is sufficiently mitigated). However, flicking the tip with your finger will cause the entire thing to shatter into a million shards, bulb and all. Bullets will generally still break these things as a result of the vibration translating to the tip.

brittleness and its *toughness*

The glass there is really thin. Glass doesn't flex easily, but once you do it will shatter because it can't handle what little flexing you achieve.

iT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY HARD TO BREAK THOSE THINGS.

So how would the glass experts recommend I break a normal glass window? A pickaxe or something?

Bludgeon them with your rock-hard cock.

Depends on the glass. Cheap glass will break if you elbow it as close to the center as possible wear a sweatshirt or have some sort of cloth covering the point of impact.
Tempered glass will require either you not being a scrony NEET or something like a hammer. They also sell devices specifically to break car windows in case of emergency.

As a general rule, the weakest part of a window is the center. The closer to that you are the easier it is to break.

Thanks man good tips will try out soon

ps it's scrawny

I thought you were supposed to aim for the corner of windows if you want to break them though?

man you're literally evolved to know better than that. bush people who have never seen glass will intuitively know that the center is the weakest.

The corner thing must be unique to car windows then, because if you tap one of those things too hard in the corner they spiderweb

For the most part. It's because of the curvature of the windows. They're curved precisely so the center is geometrically the strongest. So hitting the corner is about as effective as hitting the center, maybe moreso. Imagine compressing a dome vs bending a sheet.

degenerate
degenerate
degenerate
you deserve a ban

Goon detected.

fuck off

Looks like rape

Seriously, lesbians are so pure that they have to fuck niggers to look disgusting.

When they are closed.