Is there a way to sign up for a Youtube account while remaining anonymous?

WTF. How can you get around this kike shit without paying for disposable phones? And please, don't tell me that free SMS works because it never fucking does and it never will. I've tried it 1 million times.

Other urls found in this thread:

tempophone.com/
sideline.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a better VPN services that doesn't require a cellphone.
Other than that: tempophone.com/

my VPN doesn't require a cellphone you fucking idiot. The google registration requires one. Learn to read.

had a yt account since 07, i'm 100% sure i'v never put my phone number in it, they asked me to a couple of times but you can ignore it.

Those services might ask for your phone number again so better get an extra cheap number on a used old phone and go for a walk each time they ask you (you need it). Set up a recovery email and they may just spam the requests for that thing instead. Yopmail works fine.

There was a loophole once but it's gone.

pls nobully

you simply need a reliable smartphone, that's how they get you. They need to know exactly who owns the particular device that you are using. You can't be anonymous on jewtube.

sideline app for your cell
sideline.com

I said "anonymous". Not some app made by apple that attaches a number to your original one, you fucking retard.

Good luck. If you want truly anonymous anonymous you might not want to use google products at all.

I stopped using google products over a decade ago, I understand what you are saying. I'm just wondering if there is a loophole to create a youtube account.

You need a number someone didn't rape already and you might need the same number again or lose your account.

javascript
not with comments/subscriptions/private videos
possible but hard with tor + noscript
VPN is just paying to be tracked

What? You have the same number registered on your Jew account. They will not ask for a new number each time.

All 8cuckers are already on the tracking list.

I did it last year. No idea ifthings have changed.
You should just google 'how to create youtubr account without a cellphone'.

Wow, OP. I kind of feel bad for you reading all of the comments in your thread. And here I had some higher expectations for anons on Holla Forums of all places.

How to use youtube anonymously? You don't.

having internet is paying to be tracked. Would you rather your ISP, who is openly spying on you AND is not shamed to profit off of it, or a company which at least tries to tell you it's not.

Subscribe to the individual channel RSS feeds and read them with a RSS reader (must be free software and based on your own computer for best results). Then, after obtaining the youtube video URLs that way, use youtube-dl (over tor/similar network for best results) to download the videos to storage. Play them with a media player.

Of course, you can't upload videos or interact with comments in any way, but YT comments sections are full of cancerous idiots anyway, so no big loss.

Conclusion? It's not possible to anonymously make a youtube account. It's also probably impossible to anonymously use the youtube webpage in general, what with all the proprietary JS which runs.

The only solution is to obliterate all corporations…

kys

>>>Holla Forums

yeah man, those evil corporations shouldn't get in the way of our internet access! the internet would just come to our homes on its own if not for them

this isn't facebook, they're called replies here

Buy a cheap disposable phone, go to a coffe shop or something like that. Connect to the wifi, do the sign up then break the phone and throw it away into the sea or some shit

Had gmail. Ignored the phone bullshit until they just blocked me from access one day. Didn't enter password wrong or anything. Retrieval questions are retarded like what month you started the account, 5 most emailed addresses and other shit I wouldn't know without being in my account. So just one day after 10 years account gone.

I use Russian stuff now.

fuck off commie
if it's free you're the product.

go to a park with free wi-fi
make an account
dont put in real info

I keep having some proxy fags login to my old email from places like Egypt and Brazil. Emails about someone using insecure login come through to my alternate email (recovery email field). Thing is I can't get in and delete the account because don't know password. Even though I have the recovery email, Google requires a shitload of questions to be answered to get back in. I just want my email disaccoiated with that old account.

Lmao that was an hilarious read OP. The lengths people are willing to go to accommodate their paranoia.

Yeah who needs privacy anyway, we don't have anything to hide right?

Simple: Don't.
You don't need a Youtube account, and you don't want one. Have some self-respect.