Have four pet dubia roaches

I'm honestly worried and freaking out and crying right now, I know they are feeder roaches and therefore more 'sanitary' but how do I know for sure? Will I die? Will I get an infection?

I don't even know why I'm asking Holla Forums of all places but I'm running out of options and don't have many other places to ask that would give a prompt response.

Hopefully whatever you get kills you quickly since you're clearly too far gone.

You sure showed me.

This would be funny if it weren't for the fact that someone would be stupid enough to think this.

you got aids

[b]Enjoy your herpes.[/b]

'''Enjoy your herpes.*'''

dubia roaches carry various diseases including hepatitis. There is a good chance that you may be infected. It actually happened to my friend once.

Well I guess I'm going to die.

liar

Fap, have you ever fucked a girl in her ass? your body will be ready for it.

get rekt fag

Problem solved.

You have always spray some pesticides on ur balls, problem solved

Wash your genitals in alcohol, it might sting a bit but it's much better to prevent than to treat.

I know you're fucking around, but I have a wound near my genitals so I use alcohol every now and then. When it gets in contact with my genitals it itches like hell and feels hot. Any reason for it? Any side effect?

we are not pets, you racist! we are a proud and ancient people who have ruled over vast empires!

Cockroaches can carry salmonella if they eat raw chicken etc. So if you fed them nothing but veggies you should be fine. You could eat them, and you'd be fine.

Also I only know this because I have German cockroaches in my apartment so I researched them a bit. Why the fuck would you keep these ugly things as pets? That's a fucking serial killer hobby. Enjoy never ever getting laid, fag.

Cockcroaches have certain charm. Motherfuckers are really smart and sometimes you feel they return your affection.

Why would you label me something like that just because I have a hobby you find gross? They're creatures that can be easily fed and kept in captivity, hence they can be pets. Plus I think bugs are cute, get over yourself asswipe.

Would be funny if you implanted their oothecaes into your genitals. When you sleep at night they will start tickling your balls. Good way to have wet dreams