When was the last you smiled at an attractive woman you don't know while confidently giving her a solid moment of...

When was the last you smiled at an attractive woman you don't know while confidently giving her a solid moment of unbroken, mutual eye contact?
I did twice today, first at a restaurant when an older teenage girl with the most perfect ass passed by with her parents and then later while I was at the grocery store when I passed a solid 9/10 in front of the registers. Both had positive reactions and the one at the grocery smiled back with much enthusiasm. It feels pretty good to be me, tbh. Being this charming and smug should be a crime, but it isn't. What's stopping you from being a fearless, handsome, and happy devil like me, Holla Forums?

Why would I do that?

sex is overrated

This and i am not exactly a kissless virgin beta cuck leftist faggot.

Obligatory reddit spacing.

Seriously, i am bored of this fucking meme.

Unless your intent was to fuck them, it's a waste of time.

Years ago. Somebody had just asked me out and I accepted. First gf ever and I rode that wave of euphoria on the walk home. Some milf was walking up to me. I didn't even think about it, I saw her cleavage, met her eyes, gave her a smile and wink, she smiled back, and I carried on. Felt good. I'd kill to get that feeling back.

There is no effort. All that is involved is feeling good about yourself. Why can't you feel good enough about yourself to see that the world is there for you to conquer, and you're the king? Besides, while I did fuck them with my eyes, nobody said anything about sex.

How did I waste my time, exactly? In neither situation did I stop what I was doing, and I was empowered with good feelings and happy thoughts in return for merely acting like being a boss.

You can do it. When I started turning my health around for the better, I saw the world in brighter colors and obtained more energy for living boldly. It's my little secret. There are special techniques for returning to the metabolism of youth that enable this mindset.

Smiling is sharing your happiness with other people. Don't be surprised when they share it back.

Isn't smiling the polite thing to do once making eye contact?

You could have just left it at " When was the last you smiled at an attractive woman" and I would give you the same answer. Never

I live your fantasy

couple of years ago.
She smiled back.
We kept walking.

couple of hours ago in a dream

Somehow, I am skeptical. I mean, if this was true, would you have enough butthurt to give a terse, uninformative response while saging, or would you either ignore the thread or tell us something interesting about your world? I think the latter to be more likely, but as far as I'm concerned, you're still a biiig guy by default if you say you are. Nobody knows for sure anyways, and if it's true I'm happy for you. No jealousy, no tears, no pain, just glad somebody is making the world a better place. We're all big guys here, so here's a big smile just for you.

Need some more of OP, genuinely nice people, then again……… not always the best thing but whatever, keep bein you op

Unless you grope, slutshame, or rape to demonstrate pure dominance thus instilling stockholm syndrome it is a waste of time.

This. OP merely fueled the insatiable ego of two ravenous sluts who will now bring Western civilization to it's knees. Yes, I just samefagged.

traps are superior

I can't look at 3DPD with anything more then distrust or/and indifference.

Never.

Too risky in current year. Don't want to get accused of stare-rape, thanks. Then again, I might get accused of avoiding-eye-contact-rape. It's lose-lose with bitches. I'd rather study my meme magic. If I'm right, I should be summoning dubs in this post.

Why not change that? What's stopping you?

That's a nice dream. Dreams can sometimes become reality if you will them to be.

How is being happy and bold a waste of time? You're right; maybe I shouldn't allow myself to feel good or risk anyone else noticing. What if it's contagious? If you were to reflect on your life, did anyone waste their time on you? What was the result?

Or maybe this is the first step towards opening the door to exciting new social opportunities. You be the judge.

It's disappointing to read that. After all, somebody had to trust somebody else for you to come into this world. The story doesn't have to end with you. You could take part in an exciting new chapter with some new characters.

If you want it to happen, you can do it. It feels good too. I wasn't always this way.

couple days ago
her adorable

(checked)
are you a wizard?

OP thinks he found a secret. Sad, that it used to be the standard way of life in the 40's.

The secret is why so many no longer behave this way and how to reverse the current state of affairs.

(((Current state of affairs)))

Cuz you got so hyped you came to make a thread about it instead of actually did any fucking. You may as well be anti-3dpd

You're pointing out social causes. In addition to that, I have physical, material, and biological causes in mind. Better results are obtainable if while you stop others from doing evil, you also do good for yourself and others.

who are you to have expectations of me? To think I should risk fucking my life for some whore, for children that are 3/10th likely to not be mine.
I

I don't consider it a waste of time to encourage and challenge my Holla Forumsrothers during idle time at my job. It is worth my time to uplift your spirits and give you hope. I may not have scored this time, but the journey there is part of the prize, and it feels good to finally start walking.

I didn't intend to sound like I was pressuring you to live a certain way if that's how you read it. I just wished you could also share in the same kind of good experiences I obtain, but if being happy means doing something different in your case, that's fine as well. Have a nice day or don't.

until you do something wrong, piss her off, and she ruins your life

The last time was right before the injunction

Never. Women are a waste of time. I have better things to do with my engineering bux.

You don't score for making eye contact with people. Talk to them and have a conversation.

It's just the first step. If you can't do this much, you sabotage further progress and any conversation will likely result in spilled spaghetti instead of rewarding results.

how drugd are you, contemporayniuslie, oepee?