Favorite chan moments

ITT favorite chan moments.

when snaks was fired, guy was a faggot of the highest order and brought the SJW era to 4cuck.

barrot browns flying dildo webms on ebaumsworld

guys a cuck, full on SJW who marches with antifa.

When that one guy trolled

Is this real?

NO

How does that work? Do they only have a vagina? When ones gets an orgasm, the other feels itt too? That must be awkward, shit.

Google them and you will find an infographic that answers some of your question, I think from life magazine.

Can you imagine that, user? You´re there, pounding a vagina, but you have to 2 heads moning. Damn, thats fucking creepy.

OMG, like ew! Gross!!

I have imagined it more than once…. *ahem*

does it count as a threesome?

god, i want to believe

Whatever happened to the creature?

Is that even physically possible, with one so young?

was it CP?

getting trump elected

watching usi trumpcucks' frantic attempts at damage control as their waifu goes back on every promise he made them

My favorite was that time when m00t invited all those newfags for a 4chan meetup and then didn't show, leaving them out in the cold and took pictures of them. lol.

Also that time we tried to rename mountain dew to Hitler did nothing wrong. And that time we tried to send Justin Bieber to NK.

Ahhh those were the days

Shortly after the gamergate migration we had some wild posters. There was this newfaggy kid that made a roll thread to cut a word into his arm. Everyone spammed NIGGER so naturally, it won. He actually starts fucking doing it and sending picture updates but starts to puss out at NIGG from all the blood. Pics were on my old PC unfortunately. Any of you guys got em?

that time when Hotwheels posted in a thread I'd created

All the endless fap material that made it hard to decide what to fap too.