Hey Holla Forums, if any of you played Warlods of Draenor (inb4 muh neckbeard) you're going to love this

Hey Holla Forums, if any of you played Warlods of Draenor (inb4 muh neckbeard) you're going to love this.

I'm not sure if it was intentional on Blizzard's part or not, but here goes:

wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:What_the_Draenei_Found#Progress

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arak_(drink)

wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Arakkoa_Exodus#Progress

wowhead.com/sound=46232/vo-60-spires-intro-crone-03

wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:To_the..._Rescue?#Description

If you have any other bits of information I could add to this, I'd like to hear them.

It's of note to say that this whole shit looks like the Jude passover myth, or their (((persecution))) in natsoc Germany.

I'm going to need some soundbites, for research purposes.

Soundbites of?

If you're talking about the quests themselves, you'll find the dialogues on their respective wowhead pages.

bamp

Did someone say post merchants?

Holla Forums

Holla Forums would send me back to Holla Forums

Contribute to the discussion or fuck off.

The Arakkoa indeed look like a A Wyatt Mann kike cartoon, missing only the rubbing hands/talons.

They're corrupted.

Have some pity user. I love the Arakkoa

I also would like to point that Mike Morhaime, Blizzard CEO, and Jeffrey Kaplan, World of Warcraft lead designer and now in charge of Overwatch social justice bullshit, are both jews.

how the fuck they got to be in lead?

Hello, horsefucker.

Fuck off with your shit threads and kill yourself you manchild.

Bye faggot.

Quite possibly the only interesting thing about that expansion.

Fuck is a Gilda?

>>>/cuckchan/

You can feel free to discuss your video games and nigger dicks there.

Griffon from MLP.

Endchan beckons, friend.

ANOTHER GREAT THREAD FROM Holla Forums

Wow, you faggots actually know the names of characters from MLP and call me a horsefucker?

It's an eagle merchant on an American flag. How people mistook the eagle for some fucking cartoon gryphon is beyond me.

Reminder that everyone (likely one guy) sageing the thread is from Holla Forums.

WoW can fuck off and take a few of my wasted years with it, but this is pretty interesting.

Now the question is who could have written that because the usual story (by Metzen was it?) was usually a clusterfuck of garbage the longer it went on. This is either a very interesting case of thoughtforming (or memetic magic if you so prefer) or the author wanted to have the jewish conspirator type characters and put them knowingly in. However the later part seems ridiculous because Blizzard is also run by a well know industry jew Kottick.

Here's the thing:

Fuck off, faggot.

Eh, if you take it as a separate product from WoW, it's almost okay-ish sorta. With the cutscenes.

THIS IS NOT POLITICS YOU FUCKING RETARD

GO THE FUCK BACK TO Holla Forums

see

I don't give a shit what Holla Forums would do. This shit isn't politics at all, and it just slides other threads.

STOP BUMPING YOUR TRASH THREAD. FUCK OFF

I'll slide whatever I want you cocksucker. Including this dick up your whore mother's poopchute.

Nigger.

Nigger, that pic was originally.used by /pone/, I know what I'm talking about.

And this is why no one likes Holla Forumsniggers shitting up the board with their worthless drivel. Kill yourself

Keep calling people horsefuckers lol

former ponyfag who resents that shitty faggot fandom and wishes I never took part in it here.

I can confirm that the eagle in the OP resembles the character that the horsefucker says it is.

Forgive me for I have sinned

is this Holla Forums?

No, he's right. That griffon merchant is actually from MLP. The griffons from MLP are very Jewy, so some genius artist decided to make a merchant edit out of the main griffon character.

But why put a gryphon on an American flag if it's not an eagle?

Fuck off furfag kill yourself.

see

It looks like the griffon.

No, it doesn't look like the griffon, it is the griffon. Here's the original.

OP is an intentional ponyposter.

An interesting find. Added to the list of 4D chess. More rpg race observations than angry birds tier but eh.
Have a creepypasta read by a cuck. Being a weakly veiled allegory for migrants as zombies in sweden.

Blizzard is desperate to the point that they're pandering to SJWs.

Only autistics, hardcore neets and chinese gold farmers play WoW these days.

Also kill yourself you ponyposting faggot.

I noticed this too, the music in the zone instantly gave a Jewy vibe of something you would hear in fiddler on the roof.

You might want to dial your autism down a tad bit

You're with us forever, horsefucker.