Tfw Lauren Southern is Iberian

So how are all the "hurr durr she's a jew!" shills going to respond to that?.

She looks fucking 35

No she doesn't. Put your glasses on.

She isn't 35? How old is she?

around 22

oops

dirty jew.

this has already been debunked, faggot. You have to look at the context of that reply string on twitter. She was mocking some whiny jew who was using "b-but what about muh 6 million".

fucking idiot

21ish

21ish

Okay I was wrong about the person she was mocking, but she's still mocking that guy.

If you interpret that as anything but an implication that she's jewish, you are willfully ignorant.

so that means it's not factual?

There are Germans that are 100% aryan and have surnames derived from Hebrew. What is your point?

You have two choices:
1. She's implying her grandparents are (and therefore she is) Jewish.
2. She employed a borderline schizophrenic level non sequitur because "fuck it, why not?"

option 3:

She is being completely sarcastic and you don't get it because you're autistic

lol typical Drumpflet can't understand sarcasm

Holla Forums BTFO

There is literally no reason to assume it's sarcasm.
Tell me: what makes you think it's sarcasm?

Again, you're being willfully ignorant so you can tell yourself that she's "le perfect aryan waifu" and continue to masturbate to her like a pathetic beta.

I already told you

see:

It's called context, you mongoloid.

Nothing about the context implies it's sarcasm.

with sarcasm, like her original post. Your reading comprehension sucks.

Sage isn't a downvote, reddit.

Literally the only way you can see that as sarcasm is, once again, denial.
How is saying "my grandparents are jewish" even remotely a sarcastic response? It wasn't made as a joke, it was either a tactical lie, an admission, or a non sequitur.

Why would I put in the effort to remove the sage?

She was mocking the guy who said "muh aboriginals are still recovering therefore white privilege exists". So she made up some similar argument that the jews are still recovering from the holocaust to mock the guy. You don't understand sarcasm because you are a low functioning autist.

>>>/reddit/

I'm so sick of all the redditors on here

Then why bring up her grandparents, retard?

I'm not trying to kill the thread. the only way to ensure the death of a thread is to not respond. sage has no value other than as an insult or politeness to avoid necrobumping with irrelevant shit.

I actually never used reddit.

checked

That's the fucking point, you moron. She's sarcastically making a ridiculous comment, like the guy before her to prove a point that white privilege doesn't exist and the people who say it does always make ridiculous arguments to try and prove it.

Denial.

>>>/reddit/

"Ridiculous argument" is not the same thing as falsehood.

Need I say it again? Willful ignorance.

Need I say again? Autism

Goddamn you are a cuck

the fact that the guy who she responded to would most likely believe that jews are recovering from the shoah makes it hard for me to believe that it is sarcasm

nice strawman

I'm generally the first person to shit on people taking sarcastic posts seriously. This wasn't sarcasm.
If she wasn't Jewish, she would have left the post at "Jewish people are still recovering from the holocaust." Instead, she followed it up with a mention of her grandparents. If you were in such an argument would you sarcastically respond with "I'm a Jew?" I know the answer, actually. You wouldn't. You doing so would either be an admission of Judaism or an intentional lie to "win" the argument.

Goddamn you're a good goy.

You said:

So the guy making the abbo comment is right, based on your logic.

see

i'm not the reddit user

giving your DNA voluntary to a database. And believing they will really delete it.

He's not me, but that is retarded.
You can think someone's a kike AND think the person arguing with the kike is an idiot.

You're the one who proposed that concept, not me.

retard

no crutch for ((them)))?

When did I imply the person arguing with Lauren was in any way right?

you have the short term memory of a goldfish. Scroll up you fucking idiot.

I know what I have posted. If you think I'm agreeing with the guy she was arguing with YOU lack reading comprehension. Show me where I said they were right and I will clarify it for you.

How cute, two betas arguing. now now girls.

I've seen this faggot on Holla Forums making the same exact argument with the same sentence structure. He ended up accidentally responding to himself while posting those twitter pictures in context, therefore proving himself wrong. It's a ruse. It's all b8.

age like fucking milk, that's the one thing about white girls. they go from looking like 12 for about 4 years then 17 ish for 2 then late 20s for a couple of years (like lauren right now) then BOOM hit the wall.

This is the only post I made in that thread.

she looks like she's got about 5 eggs left

I can't disagree, though even a decade ago this didn't seem to be the case. Soy and corn diets? Degeneracy? Lack of male authority?

She looks awesome cosplaying as Samus though.

I wonder when this psyop cointelpro pundi-thot will make her official BLACKED debut. I, for one, am looking forward to it.

yeh but abbos never had money in the first place
that's why most of them are still hanging outside the cities, even the lebs don't like them
poor buggers

german language is modified yiddish
'germans' are all either turks, swedes or cheesecucks

WEW