PEDO quiz

PEDO quiz

THIS IS A MENTAL quiz.

I'm not sure yet.

Can I see them naked?

what boobs?

you should have posted the original picture first, then the one with the captions. It fucks everything up

I saw the feet first. What does that make me?

I don't have it anymore, was recently post on krautchan.

a footfag

It literally says on the image you fucking idiot

just spotted. OP is a faggot and needs to use clearer, brighter text

DATAMINE THREAD

I didn't make it newfag.

you probably stole it from 4chan you copypasta faggot.

I looked at the footfag kid first, but only because he was so far from the rest.

That's a girl.

I saw the red shirt loli's ass first. you got to admit that has a cute lil' ass.

O.k I'm sorry. Want to cyber?

Are you retarded? Thats clearly a girl.

Jesus she's gonna grow up horribly.

She looks like a guy, guy.

shure pics are me

She doesn't, she looks like a young girl.

Nice bait, officer

kek

That little spic looks like Dysnomia's mother

THAT'S SEXY :^)

Hi, this is me. I enter your bedroom at night and peel of my balaclava. I remove the ropes and chains from my backpack and approach your spongebob squarepants themed bed.

Yeah maybe when you're desperate to lose your virginity

Doesn't sound like my bed at all so whatever, you're in the wrong house nignog

what type of bedcover/quit do you have?

more like this?

i know her

she was on my class

So? Everyone knows an average of around 600 people. 599 other people know her, what makes you think you're noteworthy?

does your dad work at Nintendo?

yes

Racist

because i am special

what is it to you?

You're fucking special alright

Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam!

wrong, my bed is venom themed.