Neighbours house went boom

Holla Forums a house on my street just blew up. Only one person lives there, she's middle aged and owns a dog. I've heard the dog is dead and she's been rushed to hospital. I'm waiting till night time, then I want to loot the place. How much trouble do you get in for looting? Is it the same as home invasion?

Other urls found in this thread:

wgntv.com/2017/06/11/house-explosion-armed-robbery-rock-small-town-of-marengo-in-the-same-day/
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-house-explosion-marengo-20170611-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's up there with gay rape on the misdemeanor scale. Although gay rape might only get you like 3 misdemeanors. (if it's your first time) Looting will get you like 11 dude.

Must've been one big meth lab.

Where the fuck are the firefighters?

thanks for pointing that out. Saved.

That's my neighbors drive I'm not stupid.

brb looking up license plates

Sure it is, sure.

Lol who the fuck lives next to a gay cheese factory?

Confirmed for lives in Marango

carp, it's Marengo

nope, faggot. That's not true. Give it up.

No one will tell on you OP, relax.

What do you reckon is in that house? Best time for burglary is between 2am - 5am

Bring a torch and a small bag (not a backpack) which you can just trow away in case someone hears you

t. convicted burglar

pic related pretty much sums up the situation

you=nigger

FRACKING
R
A
C
K
I
N
G

You moron, you gave awar your location. How much effort would it take for the authorities to find these pictures, find the ip you're posting from, and then find you? Nigga, I could be reporting you right now just for conspiracy of theft. Jesus Christ you're a moron.

Stop being black, nigger.

this. OP should act like a human and see if his neighbors are okay. (but only if they're white)

how can I delete my post?

delete your windows boot partition

i'm not stupid. how can i deleted this thread? some kike user is going to report me.

OP is fucked!

kek

Why did you blow up your neighbor's house?

please Holla Forumsrother. If this gets out, I'll be in shit. I'm only 17 and live at home. My parents are strict as fuck, they've already thrown me out once before for stealing from them. If I get in any sort of trouble again, I'll be kicked out for good. Please, I don't want a felony ffs. Fuck you you fucking nigga, I'll fucking kill you you fucking orick. You know where I love come see me you fucking stupid prick.

You deserve anything that happens to you, tbh. Who are you to call somebody else a kike when you're asking how best to ransack somebody's property like a subhuman? Fuck you, buddy.

this

the ranting part of that post wasn't meant for you. I was for a new post that appeared, i forgot to clik post i.d.

I'm sorry, I'll just figure out how to delete this post.

fuck you you prick, you think I'm scared of you.

Maybe its actually his neighbor, and he blew up this lady's house, took the pics, woth the intent something bad happens to who ever lives in the house with the licence plate.

actually this is starting to look like a clever PA request

conspiracy faggot. Looks like some edgy teen tried to be funny but got burnt.

That poor dog
That poor woman

REPORTED FOR CP

MARENGO, Ill. – The small town of Marengo has been hit hard over the past 24 hours; a gas leak likely caused a home to explode there in the early morning hours, and later a pair of armed suspects robbed a pharmacy before holing up in a house there.

A gas leak likely caused a home to explode before 5 a.m. Sunday, but luckily neighbors say the owners were on vacation. Dozens of homes nearby were damaged by the blast that was heard for miles around.

wgntv.com/2017/06/11/house-explosion-armed-robbery-rock-small-town-of-marengo-in-the-same-day/

someone try to find and address so we can dox OP

HAHAHAHAHA
Dumb fucking nigger. You get what you deserve. Go rob that house, I hope the cops shoot your black ass.

OP here, please delete my thread. I was only posting this as a joke

lololololol

we're getting closer. OP is in this general area. Use street view to find the house

Just look for a black Chevy truck like in the OP

from second image's address

And btw, nice job posting your license plate you asshat. We can legitimately find out who you are because of that

This is some grade A classic shit right here.
I wonder if we should sticky?

Maybe??? :3
I'm more curious as to whether OP has tried to run for the hills yet.

All I can picture is OP throwing his laptop in the microwave and running away after seeing

Step it up lads, we need to try and get his physical address so we can attempt to get his phone number and call his parents.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-house-explosion-marengo-20170611-story.html

You can't get more retarded than this.

Did OP get anal raided yet?

Someone post his full address. Op im coming once i get that address and ur gna come with me for a short ride because i take it you dont want the authorities/parents to find out. I'll just take you to a decent motel and we can play with figdet spinners there.

I think people gave up caring after OP clearly shat himself and ran away. Unless is anytthing to go by, I don't think anybody actually did anything other than mess with OP for being such a massive faggot.

bosting in ebin bread
as usual op is a fag

I looted a trailer that burned down in a meth fire once. Got a flash light, about tree fiddy in change, and a 24 pack of dr. Pepper. Very worth it OP I recommend.

Damn. I was gonna visit op if dox but he's 5 hours away. I'd need help with gas on that one.