Hey Holla Forums, so one guy near the train trucks sold me two Marijuana pills. Are they legit, or dangerous...

Hey Holla Forums, so one guy near the train trucks sold me two Marijuana pills. Are they legit, or dangerous? What's your experience with them? I got them for 25 dollars a pop, he told me it was a steal. Was I bamboozled?

it WAS a steal. Literally. You dumb fuck.

probably

nice meme

No man, I'm serious. I've got pics too.

DO IT FAGGOT

NICE TRY YUROPOOR

post em baby

OP DELIVERS

idk it kind of looks like marijuana because marijuana looks like grass and those pills look like grass

See? SEE? That's exactly what I thought too! I mean, it's just common sense, right?

ya it's probably just super compressed marijuana

i've never done marijuana because i'm a 9 year-old girl, but that was defiantly a steal

dude

ah shit

wow the summer has really killed this board

Quality maijuanas op. Can confirm that shit had me warped for at least a month once.

those are antibiotics you fucktard

Underage b& plox

who is this summer? some roodypoo who does something for free so they don't care enough to fix something before enjoying deslicious soup as a snack? W. T. Bring back. you're the man now dog. how do I install batttletoads fotran port onto AH-64 Helicopter?

I doing this wifi from my mother's womb on a waterproof device. comfy as fuck, surrounded by fluids, shitposting even before birth.

Okay guys, I have a question. So, how do I use them?

anyone remember pillbro? or whatever his fucking name was, dude who found some pills and made a post on here year or so ago

do a 360 and walk away. marijunaiss can ruin your lifew. I'm on them right now and havoing to wash dishwashing to support my shitposting lifestyle. It is many hards.

that's wise man, are you high?

he said that he was on the post you retardo

"retardo" is now one my favourite words.

quality thread OP

I've heard of these before. You got ripped off it would have been much cheaper to buy bud with that $50…

You sound like a dumbass that would freak out if he got too high so I'd only suggest taking 1. Note that it could take a few hours to kick I'm so don't take the second one until you fully feel the first one (if you decide to redose)

Thanks bro, what a nice and caring guy you are!

Ignore my last post you are really the most retarded person I've ever seen. Honestly. Those aren't THC pills you idiot!

Damn son, you got hustled.

Hey bros, I got an idea. Since those pills are totally useless, why don't I sell them to make a profit? I always wanted to become a drug dealer anyway, and now, the chance has presented itself.

Yeah, you've got problems.

reminds me of my high school days selling oregano to freshmen

You're fucking retarded dude. If you ever found "marijuana pills" they'd likely be some extract loaded into gel capsules. Not green imprinted pills that look like they were manufactured in a lab/pharmacy.

do not eat random pills during economic depression times , you could lose your life , be more careful , .