DEPOPULATION

Tomorrow every town with at least 10k people will be reduced to 1, any town below 10k simply is totally depopulated. The people removed simply vanish.

(If you live in a town under 10k your town is exempted)

You are one of the "lucky" ones that don't vanish.

What do?

Probably acquire canned food, drive to nearest farm, get stockpiling and farming.

i dunno, probably would not notice it for a week

stock up on guns, jack a 60k ford truck, burn the town down, and head on my merry way on a global rape adventure.

Pillage all houses, arming myself. Taking anything useful to build my new Kingdowm. Drive to next few towns, find sole surviving women. Take them to new pad (best looking house in town) where I start re population mode. Start fortifying my town. Building walls and setting up defense. Continue going to other nearby towns and offer to sole surviving men to either work for me or be killed. Women are to be more reproduction cattle. Hopefully have a small community built with a fortified walls where I am King. Outsiders and invaders will be captured or killed.

Hunt down every last jew and slaughter them. Especially the children.

Hunt the rest while doing as I please, I'm in Jew York State so I make myself an hq, and use planes and such to find other humans and kill them, unless they're female, in which case I make myself a harem. Once I am the last man in the world I'll just get my harem and me into my hq and kill us all by blowing up the building while on drugs.
Maybe I'll send nukes to each country I dunno lol.

Wanna team up I promise I won't back stab you.

This. There shouldnt be more than a dozen left.
After that round up supplies and try to find any remaining scientists and engineers to help me build a new society.

ironically, this event would increase the chances for most fags on Holla Forums to not to be forever alone

Nobody I know lives in town so I'm good.

I would probably acquire an RV and travel the country and kill niggers. Then get myself a waifu.

If the satellite internet I have still works I probably wouldn't even notice for like two or three weeks, because it's at that point I generally venture out to the closest store that sells shit in bulk and buy all of my stuff.

All I want to do is be comfy and build shit while I wait for the failing infrastructure to kill us all. But it seems that we can't have nice things, can we?

You fuckers best behave or you're going to get a warm welcome to my swamp.

How does the depopulation happen?

Enjoy your swamp in peace true NEET, there's almost nothing worth invading it for to begin with.

read the op, they just vanish. everyone but 1 person per town over 10,000

Collect the best people remaining and repopulate the earth

Probably have to wait an extra 5 mins to get a comp game in csgo…..

does this mean rural people are still there? If there are only survivors from >10k then I'm gonna have to relocate to more favorable climes. I think that would leave maybe 10 other people in my state.

haha, no

Time to take what I can and gtfo before the entire west coast burns down because some disappeared motherfucker left their oven on.