"What have you done today to prevent violence against women user?"

Resist the urge

"The urge? What urge?"

Women should wear iron suits

nothing
besides, im against all violence, not violence against women only

Kicked a Trump supporter's ass.

Iron suits? What's that?

I told a woman to stfu, probably saved her life.

/thread

But why should women wear that, user?

to protect their feminine pins, amiright??

I killed about 50 of them. They'll never have to worry about violence again.

Reported this sick faggot to the FBI

Nothing, I've just woke up. It's now 9pm GMT. I sleep all day and stay up all night shit posting on the internet. I don't have time for women's troubles/issues.

But user, womens' issues are everyone's issues!

I don't know or speak to females. Apart from my mother that is. Why should I be concerned with women's issues? Women will never be a part of my life so, fuck them.

ayy lmao

Women's issues are non-issues. Women aren't people. The only reason we know they're even human is because they produce babies when a real human being fucks them.

A+ man. A+.

どうしてあなたはそんなに顔がでかいの?

So what's the over/under on her having a massive roastie vagina?

Why don't they just get scissors and cut them?

I guess since I mercilessly fucked one until she had two leg shaking orgasms she was too busy for anyone to commit any violent acts against her.

Violence is an innate quality of all life, human or otherwise, and we likely wouldn't have the technology we do now without it.

A suit made of metal you fucking spenk

and that is why no women will ever want to touch your tiny peepee

Nothing. I'm a sexually submissive male, which means that I'm the one who actually wants to be dominated.

That's a very hurtful, unrealistic, and patriarchal depiction of female behavior user. Real women don't have orgasms like that.

You are a failed male and a genetic dead end, and the only way you're allowed to reproduce is by the will of those who seek to create a society of weak slaves. You are sick and a scum of the earth