I'm bored, lonely, and need friends. Please add me on Steam...

I'm bored, lonely, and need friends. Please add me on Steam. I'm going to give away $35 in free steam games if that's OK. Seems desperate but I don't care. Steam is Sinkitsune.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/sinkitsune1/
steamcommunity.com/id/DruceusDrec/
mobile.twitter.com/Oenomause
steamcommunity.com/id/CuteLittleGirl/
steamcommunity.com/id/Druceusdrec/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you deserve whatever misfortunes you recieve, and so much worse

fix this

i dont want ur moneyi will be ur friend only if you dont sent me the game

what games do you play you git? Also get animated gifs.

Ya can't even spell ye own name right.

is desperate

Just go join a steam group or something, faggot

Here. Also I'm not quite sure why it won't animate

Maybe don't set your Steam profile to private faggot.

I have a few real life friends on there and I don't want them to see what groups I am in

STOP POSTING YOUR FUCKING STEAM ACCOUNT HERE, YOU FUCKING NIGGER

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU???? GO KILL YOURSELF IF YA AIN'T GOT ANY FRIENDS, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

HAHAHAHA

Furfag/pedo doesn't want to be outed to the people he considers "friends". You do realize if those people were really your friends, they wouldn't disown you for being a part of a steam group, right?

quiz

Well they would definitely feel different about me. Also, what the hell makes you think I'm a fur Fag?

Once again, sauce on this oppai anime?

KILL YOURSELF NORMOLFAGGOT

What other groups would you be embarrassed about? Furfaggoty and pedoshit are 2 big ones.

First two, Muromi San, last is Mahoromatic

Hentai groups

Hentai groups

Thanks.

In return, tits.

Eh, she's okay. Also, still giving away Steam games. Only a few spots left.

Adding nao

good try fbi
you wont get me this time

Wat

Thanks for MW3 man… now my MW collection is complete

No prob I suppose

Would Nier be too pricey?

Here I'll give out $27 of Steam games. I could use friends too…. same with Twitter

mobile.twitter.com/Oenomause

Added

jesus christ you're pathetic

There are other lonely people here that can sympathize with you, even ones that might play games with you, but have you considered being honest and open with everyone first instead of this faggotry and paying for "friends"?

I SENT YOU A FUCKING FRIEND REQUEST AND YOU DIDN'T ACCEPT IT, I DON'T EVEN WANT FREE SHIT I JUST WANTED TO BE YOUR FRIEND DAMMIT
b-baka

Sad story user, I'll be your friend if you want!

Here's the thing. I would love to be your friend, but then you would know my steam ID, and would see what I play, and would know more about me than I would like for a stranger. If there was a place where we could hang out anonymously and play vidya I'd be down for it. But I don't want to have to explain to people I know IRL that are also my steam friends why I'm playing an RTS with a weird anime faggot.

Pretty sure OP killed himself out of shame, you newfaggots, or you guys are OP again. Whatever the case, he should own up to this mistake of a thread.

Pic related is also a problem

Believe it or not some of us have lives outside of Holla Forums that can occupy our time for multiple days in a row.

You can still add me as a friend. I just put my profile to private because I have real life friends and I don't want them seeing the groups I'm in.

Added

Kk add me too on Steam.

steamcommunity.com/Id/cutelittlegirl

Kk adden

Good

Please add me. Steam is Sinkitsune. I still have a spare copy of Nier.

Please add me. Steam is Sinkitsune. I still have a spare copy of Nier.

Adding.

I have s spare copy of GTA 5 and FO4. Anyone want them? Steam is steamcommunity.com/Id/DruceusDrec

Kk

Still need more adds

Shit man, what do you play? If anything clicks I'll add just on that basis alone. No need to give me shit/

Got a copy of Tekken 7. Steam is steamcommunity.com/Id/Sinkitsune1/

Tekken and DBZ mainly

Added you, I'm Cil**. Played a lot of Tekken and other fighters over the years and I still don't have T7 but if you still have that copy I'll play the shit out of it with you.

All right I have a A lot of work though, so give me some time

Please add me…. I need friends to play TF2 with. I have hats I can give, and even a copy of Left 4 Dead 2. I bought it the very day it came out and I still play to this day.

I legit thought L4D1 was garbage because they announced L4D2 so fast, which meant L4D1 was a beta but now I realize that they are both amazing games and I was retarded back then.

I can give away a copy of L4D2 if someone wants it.

steamcommunity.com/id/Druceusdrec/

you niggas have some fuckin gay prof pics

Like who

Everyone, except mine.

Add meh