Be me

Kys

rape her and post her nudes for us to fap to

He means your mother, OP

dont listen to him Op
I mean the sis, not ur mom

This

I'm right in there with ya OP, at least my sister is a neet without a license so she rarely goes out.

You idiot, you need to get out of your parents house & find a job. Your life will suck if you don't do it. Your parents won't live forever ya know?

Be sure to post that shit in every "why are women shit?" thread.

As for OP, everyone is telling you to be the better person, I don't see what the problem is here; unless you caught nu-male syndrone. Just don't let her live with you at least without sex.

Hi dude,
Forget all of that - focus on one thing, doing what is best for you.
Don't do it for or against your mother or sister.
Think simply.
Do you want to be constantly comparing yourself to your sister, do you want to hate waking up every day because your parents treat you like a child, and unfairly when compared with your sister.

The solution is, find a job - if you don't have many options, then take a short training course that will mean you can find more jobs.
Don't think about it too much, don't look for the most perfect one, just make it a start. If it sucks after a few months, change for a better one.
Same goes for a place to live. Pick something small, low cost, clean, relatively near to your job so it is convenient.
Don't look for the perfect place that has eighteen bedrooms and ten jacuzzis.
Small, one bedroom, just enough for what you need on a day to day basis.
Then start working and saving. Don't spend all your money. They say save at least ten percent, but saving more is always better.
Have goals in mind, how much you want to save, what you are saving for.
Goals about future jobs or another place to live.
Keep improving your situation.

Just do it without hesitation, and don't think of all the mazes of bullshit about what your parents want or what they would think of your sister.

Be a man pussy

YEAH! BE A MAN-PUSSY!

Shut yer man pussy

M A N P U S S Y

im not a fag, i dont have a man, whos a pussy

Just fuck your sister. You know you want to.

you have to ask your mom her daughter isn't doing shit.
and that she should be kicked out.
your sister will beg to stay and this is the time you blackmail her.

Join the job corps in california, set up rent for a place there through craigslist or similer site. Gotta find a private joint cause without credit or co-signer you cant do the corporate complexes. Shorter contracts are worth paying more. Take out a loan if you dont have any saved up atm.

Either that or just go join the french foreign legion kek

look at all these fags here actually helping this retard without asking for pics of the sister.

you must emerge from this house of fuckery stronger than ever, this will mold you into an independent intellectual fucking mature adult and you will be thankful for it

NOW GO AND MAKE US PROUD

Don't listen to this nonsense, OP you must rape them both.

ask her to make a chaturbate profile and pimp out

nice pasta in the middle

Sage negated, homo