You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle

Why is almost every post lately so fucking political?
You can relax, I highly doubt that jew shills consider the more obscure version of 4c.han a prime battleground.

Hey Rabbi, wacha doin'?

i'll bite

Free yourself of the microscopic Living Force Jew.

Topkek, midichlorians got nothing on the force tree and saber helicopters.

Tell me about the force tree.

Well, unlike midichlorians it gives the force a definitive origin, which completely destroys the mystery, whereas midichlorians were just a means for the jedi to gain knowledge of the force.

….. were they using their lightsabers to fly?

(((Disney))) has a great imagination

… so they were… they were flying by spinning their lightsabers in the air…. that is what was happening?

yep

That is so fucking autistic it hurts.

welcome to the new star wars lore, where nothing is logical and diversity is rampant.

Money form a symbiosis with my nose, goyim.

what did he mean by this?

does someone have the watto version of this

That'll be ten shekels, goy

Have you noticed there are no Toydarians in the original trilogy? Rumor has it, Vader and the Empire set out to exterminate their entire race because their genetic inferiority, subversive behavior, and unfair trading practices.

How did Lucas get away with being such an absolute madman?

Literally everyone in the (((Trade Federation))) was some sort of racial stereotype. I can't believe it took me this long to realize General Grievous is a giant robot Arab.

But isn't the Trade Federation technically the good guys, since they opposed the Emperor Palpy?

They worked for him in his scheme to divide and conquer the galaxy.

Remember when Lucas talked about the (((slavers))) he sold the SW rights to? Yeah… Toydarians are slavers… Really makes you think.

wtf I love the empire now

Jew detected.

He's a sandnigger pre-cyborg, but russian post-op.

If you're reading it, it's for you.

Do you think Venom goes inside of Peter Parker's asshole whenever Peter puts on the black suit?
Does Venom gently stroke Eddie's tongue and throat with his face when he envelopes him?

So they were good friends?

His accent sounds pretty sandnigger-ish.