African leaders are unhappy with the people whom are becoming racist because they got assaulted by the wild nigglets...

African leaders are unhappy with the people whom are becoming racist because they got assaulted by the wild nigglets. Victorians are slowly getting redpilled so this is good.

theguardian.com/australia-news/video/2016/mar/14/melbourne-street-brawl-erupts-in-federation-square-video

heraldsun.com.au/leader/news/criminal-racial-stereotypes-hurt-good-kids-community-leader-says/news-story/12fb465a3e38bf1cafeb144f1616dede

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/deporting-apex-gang-members-inherently-racist-legal-groups-say-20160428-gogte6.html
news.com.au/national/victoria/cop-shop-stubby-holder-mocks-sudanese/story-fnii5sms-1226655498860
america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2015/10/racist-murder-generates-swedens-black-lives-matter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0EtAQRTemdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PLEASE COME BACK FOR A CHAT NIGGERS

da rasit!

African gangs in Australia? Wut?

And never forget this:

If you're ever on a jury, you can still find someone 'not guilty' regardless of evidence.

Say some Sudanese piece of filth breaks into someone's home and gets stabbed, shot or beaten to death. The homeowner is caught with the weapon and proudly advises that he killed the interloper. That homeowner can still be found not guilty and set free despite all evidence.

Of course there are many African gangsters that are raping the beautiful white women. You can send a appreciation letter in latinised russian to government for importing wild chimps to our homeland and made our life hell.

Somalian 'refugees.'

They had kids. Surprising no one, they refused to integrate and adopted American nigger culture. They're good boys though, they didn't do anything. They used to target chinks and pajeets, but now they're getting cocky.

Due to gun laws, hardware stores are now selling out of tools.

So that is explained why there are more hardwares than ever!

Who would have see this coming?

How many Africans are there in Australia anyway?

Too Many

good time to buy shares in Wesfarmers.

400,000 and are producing 4- 6 nigglets.

Bloody Muddies.

So around 1.6% of the total population.

Most of them are Afrikaans and Rhodesian.

yea and it will be 530,000 next year.

but concentrated in Melbourne suburbs

theage.com.au/victoria/deporting-apex-gang-members-inherently-racist-legal-groups-say-20160428-gogte6.html

lol

Or more. Who knows, I have seen them having many kids that they can't take care of them.

Yup that is because they won't stop importing them.

Let me revise my question then: how many niggers are there in Australia?

Caricatural.

news.com.au/national/victoria/cop-shop-stubby-holder-mocks-sudanese/story-fnii5sms-1226655498860

"Muddies"

Well thanks to castle doctrine if you live in a free state and somebody breaks into your house that's not illegal anyway so you wouldn't even go to court unless the prosecutor has a stick up their ass and then you get to sue them for wasting everyone's time.

I am not allowed to go on Jury.

Probably around about 100,000-150,000. All concentrated in the cities.

I don't get it, Australia has one of the highest HDIs in the world, and free healthcare, and tons of free shit for poor people.

Why do niggers still nig there?

Too many

Cheers.

That's a given.

Because it is too peaceful so they just want to nig-nog around.

Because these nigs are from mudfish territories (sudan and somalia), where nigging is completely unregulated.

Wherever they go they must nig

That is funny.

Yea they need to nig their horny stick in the something.

That comment section…

You can take the nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

I don't mean to be cynical, but there are still far too many whites who still believe in the fairy tale that "we're all equal", so cultural enrichtment activities such as this are a good thing.

Although the thing is that whites can still be unrelenting in their belief that all humans are equal, when I think of such stories like the one of the aid worker woman in Haiti being raped and still blaming it on the white man.

And I also remember reading an article about an English woman who used to be taken advantage of by Paki men when she was younger (she's now an adult) and somewhere at the end of her story she basically said that she's not going to judge all Pakis based on what she experienced.

She was helped by an older Paki man who helped her to get out of that life and took care of her, but apparently the man was going to die of cancer and the woman herself mentioned how a man like him believed he would go to heaven by doing good deeds. So what he did might have at least partially been for selfish reasons. Who can know for sure.

But both of these examples are of white women, and especially when I look at comments on the internet and what not, it seems to be more so the female demographic of the white race that insists on the race equality fable.

This is the case of immigrants everywhere in the western world. Turks, North Africans, Arabs, Negroes etc.

All embrace the American gangster shit. Rap, drugs, gangs, "swag", violence and white wiminz.

It's perfectly designed subculture to attract sub-85 IQ population, even among whites.

Also

Because so many of them are as thick as a bloody brick and cannot seem to pike an interest in anything productive or self-fulfilling. They act as they do, time and time again. And it is all fair fucking dinkum to them, it is all about status and materialism to the muddy.

Bored, non-directional and stupid. Instead of spending your 800 bucks on some shiny bling bling, they can use that money to take a heavily subsidized course that can land them meaningful employment.

Most of the kids come from single parent households and the pattern of chimping out and nigging is going to start, like it has been recurring in the States.

In the end though, bloody oath, they have so many bloody opportunities to better themselves in my country, and many of them shove it up their arses. But it gives me a piece of mind that they have come on a clean slate and with no excuse to crutch on about. No effing history to bitch on about. They arrived here with a clean bloody plate just like the rest of the wogs, gooks and poointhaloos when they set their lives up here back in the day when racism was actually a thing in our culture.

They immediatly go for the "muh racism" charge, they haven't experienced a thing. This needs a term, like taqqiya, but for nigger. Niqqiya

It only proved that nogs don't nigs because of poverty, they nigs because they have darker skins.

But I thought violent crime was supposed to go down after they got rid of all of the guns in Australia? This doesn't make any sense!

:^)

They just make it up. BLM is in Sweden now. They don't give a shit about making sense.

Aussie wtf are you doing?

Even in Aussie land they dindu nuffin.

I had to look it up.. how come I had never heard of this guy before?!

america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2015/10/racist-murder-generates-swedens-black-lives-matter.html

israel rejected nigmigrants again
some jew from melbourne/vic/australia put volunteered to take them
2011 was when niggers started coming, coincidentally enough also when crime started to skyrocket in melbourne.

somali? thought it was sudan.

They can't help it because it's in their dirty nature.

worst part is, i have to look for this shit.
why the fuck, if it's happening so much, does the media never report it as much as some fucking broken water main or car crash?

i think they're starting to do media blackouts on african crime, like with abbo crime.

needs more music video compilations

White Australia - Our Cause
New Guard of Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=0EtAQRTemdU

no. whoever told you that is full of shit.

suicide rate went down because people couldn't act on impulse as easily as they could with a gun, they had to drive to bridge, or something, which game them a chance for second thoughts. murder and armed robbery went down for about 5 years.

violent crime overall has been trending upwards for the last 20 years. check the ABS, the bureau of statistics, for yourself.

That's grammatically incorrect.

my bad. Apex are mainly Sudanese. Somalians have been here since the late 80's though, they're behind a lot of the pro-african advocacy groups. Their kids are just as bad, but they're spread out more, from rural Vic, to Brisbane. I've encountered them in both places, hence my confusion. Categorizing muddies is not my talent.

I don't want to give anyone any ideas tbh

Seriously ?
All of the people associated with that mandatory seminar need to be killed.

No, I was proposing a dystopian-future scenario just woke up so it's messed up

isn't that what happened in rotherham?

I read that in Paul Hogan's voice and almost pissed myself laughing.

You're absolutely right though.

there is no country in the world thats nigger free
how do these subhumans feel so entitled to being in the worlds wealthiest countries, when they are the bottom tier

How do mice feel entitled to enter a man's house because it's warm inside, then thank the man for his hospitality by chewing holes in the walls and shitting all over the floor?

What's the most positive thing you can say about Australia?

Later in the interview
What don't you like about Australia?

Forget about the constant threat of slavery we were under back home Australia sucks because they enforce the law. I miss Africa and want to go back. No racist police there plus it's warm.

Here's some humor.

What's the most positive thing you can say about Australia?

wut? i thought only whites were/are slave owners

wut? slavery in africa, of all places

Impressive, the thumbnail alone is enough to make me mad.

Niggers shouldn't even be allowed to set foot in East Asia.

Niggers shouldn't even be allowed ANYWHERE

Get used to it.

The jews are confident that the White Man is done for, so now they're moving on to the next goyim on their shitlist.

What did they mean by this?

They can't call them Pakistani and now Asian so what do they call them now?

Youth.

1. who the fuck let the mice in, that guy's fired
2. get these mice out

The PC's mentality is that the guns is bad but importing dangerous subhumans is not bad. Many Victorians are patrolling the roads now but cops aren't happy despite the fact that it is impossible for them to be everywhere due to the small cop population. I don't mean to be arsehole but the cops need to accept that they can't save everyone's lives.

That is very misleading.

But the first victims in the story are not Caucasian either. It's just the poor attacking the rich. So if you run with this story then you have to realize that the first polite wealthy couple that got their shit stolen was "of color". Meaning not all brown people are bad? Is this the story you want to cite?

He has 90 thousand liquid and probably has how many child support payments? OK. So is this new Genghis Khan not an improvement? He even disrespects people of lower breeding than himself. Folks, this is a black man. Not a nigger. You just wish you had done this much for your race

liberals, labor, and their enlightenment spawn don't understand human biodiversity

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

this lie needs to fucking die

there's a big difference though. when muslims invoke taqqiya, they are intentionally lying to help spread islam.

when niggers lie about stuff like this, it is just because they are so fucking stupid that they actually believe it

Bump

Wtf is with this guys presentation? Is it super weird to anyone else? Is he trying to mimic white people?

Why do they disarm the Aussies? It will put them at great risk because the size of Australia. Australia is almost same as USA and the population is 24 million. That is small population for a such large country that is extremely rich in resources.

For non ausfags, Toorak is the place in Melbourne where the upper 1% live.

This is good. Now they can enjoy the full benefits of multiculturalism, just like the rest of us.

It actually makes me angry how much like Sweden this country is.

I can fucking take chinks since they tend to just behave like white people and are quite civilised. But importing these fucking niggers results in nothing but the decay of our country.

Muh chillins, muh port arthur.

The fact that the kiwis are allowed to get semi auto funs and our multicultural society free of hate basically banned them makes me mad as hell.

bump

cucked ausfags can't have funs

what a disgrace

Castrate these fucks and send them back to Africa

Better yet, kill them and dump in the outback