Pedo Omegle story

Where did i go wrong Holla Forums?? all i have ever wanted is a little girlfriend why is the world so cruel??.

WTF user?!

kys

Wew so edgy.

What??.

That's fucked up!

Get out normie.

Prove it faggot.

That's normal. There's people where you can be a clone of them and they'll ignore you. Then they wonder why they're so lonely to be on omegle on the first place.

wew, so pathetic

But why would she ignore me after i asked her if she had a YouTube account??.

Think about it. How may 13-year-olds logically do you think would know about Omegle? It's an outdated platform from a decade ago. All the current kids are into mobile apps like Snapchat and to a lesser extent Kik.

Omegle is known to be full of pajeets and even the cam section is full of trolls streaming video files.

Fuck off normie.

True but im pretty sure kids still use Omegle i see kids on Omegle in YouTube videos all the time even recent ones.

Fuck off Reddit

post pic of yourself so we can laugh at how pathetic and disgusting you are.

Reddit is a normie site so you're meme makes 0 sense.

Not happening faggot.

Like, I said, go back to Reddit. Only normalfags use "normie". No you've just also proven that you're a newfag.

>>>/reddit/

23 years old & you're still a virgin? LOL And you're trying to lose it to a 13 year old? LOL

My friend had sex with a 13 year old when he was 19 at the time. He never got caught for it. Want to know why? He was too smart & too good looking to the ladies. I happen to be his bestfriend, so we tell each other everything. I lost my virginity at 13 to my wife(who was the same age as me), been together for 10 years now. I'm lucky I look good too, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to maintain a relationship for 10 years straight. Being that I'm 23 now, I did good for myself & I didn't have to break the law to do it.

I dont give fuck now back to Cuckchan normalfag.

Nice try, newfag.

What country do you live in? Most likely fucking a 13yo is against the law, regardless of your age at the time, so technically you did break the law.

GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did he mean by this?

I live in the U.S., seeing as though me & my wife were both 13 at the time, it's legal.

You're one of those Trump supporters who never lost his virginity, aren't you? LOL

BACK TO FACEBOOK YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG I HOPE WE HAVE A NEW ELLIOT AND HE KILLS YOU.

Lol nope. Tell me what state and I will cite the statute informing you that your relationship was conceived in rape.

That makes you a child molester.

no where, its Omegle don't take it personally.
even i grown ass dude randomly next hot chicks because i'm too shy, sometimes right in the middle of the convo, i just don't find anything to say, i panic like a faggot and hit next.
i should fix that.
but enough about myself.
how old did you tell her you were ?

I told her my real age.

that was probably not a good idea.
were the cameras on ?

No

wait, how do you know for sure that you were talking to a real 13yo girl?

Heh. Pathetic pedo. I've fucked plenty 10 year old girls in my time. They are only into Chads and you weren't alpha enough. Better luck next time, kid.

Good point but the person typed liked one.

Stop baiting chad pedo

nah dude, it was probably a Pajeet or a 14yo boy baiting.
many freaks out there, don't bother with black screens, if you can't see her face and confirm she isn't a recording i recommend you not to waste your time.

many fags out there will record you and may use whatever you say/do against you.
be very careful next time.

True

fucking cuckchan parasite

Maybe the conversation was boring to her, I do the same all the time, when I see that it's starting to get very boring and bland, I just straight up abandon it

Makes sense

same thing happened to me cept she was 11 and im 28

great conversation. great girl. showed me her buds (not in a sexual way. she was nonchalant about it. she was trying on different bras for me)

we talked via phone and cam for weeks. then one day she just up and said her mom found out how old i was (she actually thought it was cute her daughter fell in love and was talking about a boy she was talking to everyday)

Then she found out my age and said

i basically told her i loved her and to not do this to us. so she talked to me in secret for another few weeks and i had her masturbate for me via cam. we had cyber sex. Then I was stupid and made a comment on her social media (YouTube channel)

and all her school girlfriends found out and were asking about me and found out my age and she was being made fun of so she stopped talking to me.

I legit fell in love with her. The only girl i've ever been so close with. I can't stand how society gets in the way of our love. She could have been my only chance at happiness

yeah normies hate love

Im sorry that happened to you user i feel really bad for both you and the girl.

so you're posting this from jail, i'm guessing.

Hi reddit

v& m8

i miss the old days of 4chins, back when it wasn't a normie website infected with pseudo politicians.

4chan's Holla Forums and /bant/ are somewhat fine

pedophilia should only be acceptable under absolute, verifiable sapient and sentient consent where the "child" has the mind of at least a 20 year old. the pitcher should also be socially, emotionally, psychologically, professionally, and physically perfect, as the "child" would be muddied otherwise.
your call, user.
you scum.

thats actually the worst.

threads are redundents, everything is just meme and being edgy.
there is no debate, discussion, or argument of any kind anymore.

the board literally became a parody of itself.

no old Holla Forumsack would consider that the board has improved.

Y'all gay

DAMN BITCH JUST WANTED THE ROMANCE

Perfect love story. Could have just kidnapped her.

You should be gassed tbh

They're an embarrassment, most haven't even taken the true redpill. They're just anti leftists anti femanism for the most part.

Our Holla Forums is even going to shit. Mods are way to overactive, it may have been nessicary during the election because of the influx of shills buts it's destroying the board now. No sense of community left, discussion gone, can't criticize anything trump does… used to be a think tank where we would discuss things and challenge each other. Now it's basically just a news board where you post what trumps been up to and then you have to all talk about it's not a bad thing because he's actually just play chess in another dimension. We all agreed he wasn't Hitler's when we elected him, idk why we're forced to act like he is now.

Same here

Fuck off.

No (You)

Make those strict rules apply to procreation first and then we'll talk, way more children are getting "muddied" by being raised in shitty households with unfit parents than anything else.

>>>/creep/
you'll like this op

So the pedo meme sill alive it seems.

Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam! Pam Pam!

the least substantial thing to brag about. Almost no one cares if you're good looking besides grandmas, clueless girls that you will never fuck, and gay men.

I lost virginity at 23, it was alright, nothing amazing. I would kill for some 13yo pussy, but just to try it. I don't think I could wife a little girl, too much patience required.

that's no fun m8

wow, faggots so mad they dont get the good pussy

There hasn't been a good greentext story on here for the last year and a half

This tbh

You asked her if she had a YouTube channel. That's a creeper thing to ask.

How is that creepy??.

it's creepy because her YouTube name is "Pam Pam"!

Kek

I know how you feel, my dude. I had a 13y/o gf I met online, and man I loved the shit out of her, but then she broke up with me last year. It still hurts.

That sucks user.

Puberty means she's not "pedo" material…

I'm a 82-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 13 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

That's why I said pedophile/hebephile.

She provided pics and noods.

Did you get a timestamp or request something weird to make sure its not just some neckbeard with a particular girls nudes to send to you?

Yeah.

Well then clearly it was just a neckbeard that happened to have a 13 year old girl trapped in his basement and on the promise of her release she fulfilled your requests.

Who here visits Omegle text under the interest "kids"? I like to pretend I'm a 11 year old girl then go along with their sexual fantasies until I get bored. I record t all! :D

Stranger: Nipples hard?
You: Yes
Stranger: butthole opening and closing?
You: Yessssssssss
Stranger: Moaning loud?
You: Can't help it
Stranger: mmm u got kik?
You: Nah I don't deal with pedos on kik
Stranger: ok
Stranger: Still going?
You: Yes
Stranger: What's happening?
You: My parents are trying to knock down the door
Stranger: They mad?
You: yes they're screaming and calling 911
(stranger has disconnected_

Kek

noyce

He'll no faggot.

bet you mad cause' you ain't getting any pussy (not even 12 yo)

12-yo pussy

That's pretty old in cat years.