"WikiLeaks Is Getting Scarier Than the NSA" says a bunch of cucks

Apparently most of the groups that advocate for government transparency and general privacy are scared of Assange, probably from US pressure.
Also some shilling for pozzed Snowden.

>“Snowden is a reformer,” the advocate notes. “Assange really is an anarchist revolutionary who just wants to blow the whole thing up. In his view, whatever comes in its place will be better.”

archive.is/LXL8Z

Other urls found in this thread:

historyrundown.com/10-most-cruel-execution-methods-of-all-time/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_(magazine)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Luce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Douglas_Jackson
spartacus-educational.com/USAjacksonCD.htm
archive.is/kFhWF
spartacus-educational.com/USAluce.htm
archive.is/1hVBt
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/764249607035555841
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a nice way of saying shill

"Everyone who isnt ready to step over his ideological stance on freedom of information and doesnt go against just one set of people we agree with has no principles"

This is fucking amazing. I really hope these fucking kikeolds burn.

Man Trump, Assange, and Nigel just fucked their whole shit up this year didn't they?

In other words, someone who wants to destroy corruption, hypocrisy and rampant criminality. And someone with the backbone and commitment to sacrifice so much of his personal life to fight this battle. Maybe he's plain crazy but I respect him.

I'd help him if I could. I'd light the fuckin' match in fact. And no, I won't turn on him if he happens to leak info about someone I like. Anyone who is engaged in the kind of underhanded, slimy shit Wikileaks specifically targets doesn't deserve any affection or sympathy from me or anybody else.

That's a funny way of saying "He cherry picks information that supports progressive causes, because progressive causes can do no wrong"

AKA. a shill.

The fact Snowden implied that Assange shouldn't pick on the left so much and he should "Curate" his information should be enough information for even the dumbest of cucks that this man is either working for the powers at be, or doing it for ego.

This. Assange is a real fighter for truth. Even if he isnt one of us I will still support him.
We all know what kind of scumbag says truth and facts dont matter.

Since what we want is objective truth assange has always been helpful and honourable about his leaks. Sure he signals but over time if we carry on in current form and keep growing? He won't have to signal anymore, instead he can just lay out the facts. Welcome to the real culture war lads, 2014 was the warm-ups.

There are people who buy this drivel…

Wew.

Even when they attempt to hide it the shilling is painfully obvious. Journalists must be the first to hand DOTR.

This. Fucking go medieval on them. Symbolic and satisfying.
historyrundown.com/10-most-cruel-execution-methods-of-all-time/
Journalists are less than humans at this point. Just like kikes.

Checked. They willingly took the bribe making them as bad as the ones giving them the bribes. Let's punish them as soon as the time comes when we have the initiative to do so.

Do these fucks believe that wikileaks cares about about individuals and bunch of nobodies?

Sounds like USI, narcissism or guilt induced paranoia to me.

Tbh it makes them worse. They took the bribe and then when it became apparent to all that what they were doing was wrong they continued to do so for shekels. At a minimum they deserve to be gibbeted with their entrails hanging from their abdomen.

Leave it to journalists to argue that 'freedom of the press' isn't something we should have.

Whatever it takes to purify things. This as I said before is the real culture war. 2014, Gamergate and all of that? Were just the early contractions that led here to us. Our job is clear. Keep subverting culture and investigating our enemies.

Time Magazine was/is a mouthpiece for the Rockefeller/Rothschild jew crew, there's no reason anything has changed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_(magazine)
Time (styled within the magazine as TIME) is an American weekly news magazine published in New York City. It was founded in 1923 and for decades was dominated by Henry Luce, who built a highly profitable stable of magazines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Luce
Henry Robinson Luce (April 3, 1898 – February 28, 1967) was an American magazine magnate who was called "the most influential private citizen in the America of his day".[1] He launched and closely supervised a stable of magazines that transformed journalism and the reading habits of upscale Americans. Time summarized and interpreted the week's news; Life was a picture magazine of politics, culture, and society that dominated American visual perceptions in the era before television; Fortune explored in depth the economy and the world of business, introducing to executives avant-garde ideas such as Keynesianism; and Sports Illustrated explored the motivations and strategies of sports teams and key players.

Luce was also a member of Alpha Delta Phi and Skull and Bones. After being voted "most brilliant" of his class and graduating in 1920, he parted ways with Hadden to embark for a year on historical studies at Oxford University

The publisher would advance his concepts of US dominance of the " American Century" through his periodicals with the ideals shared and guided by members of his social circle, John Foster Dulles, Secretary of State and his brother, director of the CIA, Allen Dulles. To highlight the cozy extent of their alliance, rumors swirled that the publisher shared the wartime mistress of the spymaster with Clare Booth Luce.

There's too much info for one post in these links, go through them. CD Jackson who worked for Time was the guy holding up the "human pelvis ashtray" at 34:35 in Buchenwald A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Douglas_Jackson
From 1943-45 he served with the OSS. From 1944 to 1945 he was Deputy Chief at the Psychological Warfare Division, SHAEF.[1]

After the war, he became Managing Director of Time-Life International from 1945-49.
During 1953 and 1954, C. D. Jackson was key in establishing the Bilderberg Group and ensuring American participation.

After Abraham Zapruder took the famous film in Dallas on November 22, 1963, Jackson purchased it on behalf of Time/Life to "protect the integrity of the film"…that is, to ensure the truth was kept from the American people. Upon viewing it on Sunday morning he ordered it locked in a vault at the Time/Life building in Manhattan.

spartacus-educational.com/USAjacksonCD.htm
archive.is/kFhWF
Charles Douglas Jackson was born in New York City on 16th March 1902. After graduation from Princeton University in 1924, he joined the media industry. In 1931 he went to work with Henry Luce at Time Magazine.
spartacus-educational.com/USAluce.htm
archive.is/1hVBt

o mate I'm laffin

I'm ok with staying on this train now.

DESIGNATED SHITTING BOATS

Disgusting. I am not going to fall down to such a level. Part of the greatness of western civilization is that we stopped engaging in such hideous and reprehensible methods of execution. A bullet to the back of the head, or a short drop and a sudden stop is all that's required.

He's not wrong. The alternative is to wait for Muslims to reach critical mass and wage war in an effort to expand the Caliphate into Europe and NA.I for one welcome the destruction of this post WW2 post Cold War world.

Holy fuck am I ever getting tired of NPR hipsters misusing that word.

It pretty much shows that 90% of all 'freedom of information' advocates are either controlled opposition or cucks.

Either it's uncensored information or nothing. Everything in between, where information is pre-cooked is plain and simple propaganda.

The longer you leave them alive, the greater the chances that something will go wrong and they will escape or be rescued.

Hung on sight, it's the only way to be sure.

It pretty much shows that 90% of all 'freedom of information' advocates are either controlled opposition or cucks.

Either it's uncensored information or nothing. Everything in between, where information is pre-cooked is plain and simple propaganda.

assange better recover some clinton emails

assange works for the nsa

[insert retarded bait comment here]

OHH NOOEESSS
NOW IM GONNA BUMP THIS THREAD UP

RAWWRRRR HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK THAT

IM GONNA GIVE YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT
ATTENTION
I KNOW THERE IS FILTERING SYSTEM THAT CAN EASILY MAKE ME FILTER YOU
BUT I AM GOING TO RESPOND TO YOU

*SMUG PIC*
"(you)"

LOW ENERGY BAIT SUN

COUGHING FIT
BOATS OF SHIT

I always wanted to ask.. are those pics real? what's the context?

thats the PC way of saying i liked him when his leaks harmed our enemies but i dont like him now that he's releasing our dirt to the presses
All are equal before the law, from kings to nobles to soldiers and peasants, All must stand accountable for their actions

This is pure projection.

2 in the hat

"An Emperor is subject to no one, but God and Justice"-Frederick Barbarossa

how does he get away with it?

Can someone clarify this?
Did Wikileaks intentionally target just women or is this just "oh won't someone think of the women!?" type pandering in which they ignore that men were also caught in the leak?

plus Barbarossa was German im not taking advice from a sausage sucker who historically cant keep a unified nation together for long than a century and a half

- Wikileaks / Assange didn't publish the information
- The person who posted it took it down after intense scrutiny
- Not a single person cared that similar details for all men in Turkey were leaked

Why in the fuck should I hop on the leftist-media's bandwagon when they don't give a single shit about men (and actively demonize white men) and they defend the corrupt establishment and cover up for hillary clinton's crime empire?

No, Snowden is a faggot.

Assange's book on Jewgle was really good and I recommend anyone here give it a look. I might be able to post it on /pdfs/ if I can figure out a way to scan shit.

HOW IS THIS POST SO UNDERRATED

Yeah they're real

When they say "scarier", they mean for them selves, the corrupt.

Same with when constantly they call Trump "dangerous". He's not dangerous to the common man, he is dangerous to career criminals.

Snowden is owned by Soros, and so is the journalist that worked for him. He's being hidden by Soros. He gave Soros private access to certain documents.

So if I have to choose between Snowden and Assange, I'm going to fucking choose Assange.

What a terrifying world where NPC shills (since they aren't thinking humans, but automations) outright lie and say truth-tellers are worse than big brother entities.

I haven't heard from WE ARE LEGION in a while. Have they been saying anything about how wikileaks needs to stop oppressing poor underprivileged individuals like the Clintons?

They are paid shills and Jews.

It's weird because I used to believe that Snowden was legit and wikileaks shill, nut recently it has shown to be opposite. I am now convinced Snowden was limited hangout and is now just a progressive cheerleader. And wikileaks has been pulling no punches.

Should have killed them tbh

You know Assange is legit because wikileaks hits everyone and every sacred cow.

That's some messed up shit in there m8.

Yes. Meanwhile Snowden is sucking BLM dick and being anally raped in whatever dungeon Soros has him locked up in.

Snowden confirmed for cuck

Basically death by shitting yourself.

Jews would love the fuck out of this.

Honestly the system is so shit, it needs to be torn down, hopefully legally.

The Internet and NSA and google have God like powers at this point. And they are being used against the people.

seems more sadistic without the wacky irony that scares people

something like being strangled to death and then using mostly newspaper to stuff the extremities to avoid leaking fluid when dumping the body, or chopping the body up and leaving it in different news paper recepticles

I'm not sure about limited hangout, but he's definitely cucked the fuck up

Amazing that their indoctrination is so strong it even subconsciously works on the fucking leakers.

As far as I know, Julian Assange is a moderate who just hates corruption, he isn't even particularly right wing, he just targeted the left this time. Unfortunately(or fortunately for us) he's finding out very quickly who the real powers are.

iirc this punishment wasn't outlawed in Mongolia until 2012

Assange is more like us than all these web 2.0 retards who criticize him and run controlled op privacy groups.

Spent his teen years getting into trouble and shitposting on the great-grandfather of imageboards, BBS.

Have any of you ever read a BBS archive? The subjects are different but how people talk to each other is pretty much the same.
Was recently reading an archive from a vidoegame group in the early 90s, it was basically a primitive Holla Forums.
It had shitposting, people declaring the death of Nintendo that year, primitive memes, people getting upset at others who only like/talk about Nip made games, was really interesting.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/764249607035555841

I can't wait to mail Grunwald's family his head in a box

If you're in government, you don't get a right to privacy. Your job is paid for with money taken from the public by threat of imprisonment or worse. You are to be held to a higher standard than the rest of the country, and if you don't like it, tough shit.

Is Snowden dead? He sent these two tweets and then nothing for almost 2 weeks now.

Also those tweets and several before them have all been deleted.

Sounds like an establishment boomer cuck.

Guess which one is the bad goy

Kek, too much pseudophilosophy though my lad.

This is bullshit and you know it even if subconsciously. It's not falling down to such a level, it's merely like stomping a roach. That said I agree top10 most crucial executions might sound bad and are mostly theatrics meant to shock but guilotine for example is a great metod to end it all.

Wikileaks is just "bait" to helping us understand whats really going on.

So by these """""privacy advocates""""", we should hate groups that try to have governments more accountable for their actions, as well as actually more transparent.
Should be a lession to not trust the internet with your information, but idiots never learn. Assume nothing on the internet is private.

How many years has he been locked inside of the Ecuadorian Embassy?
The guy is starting to look sick. He has definitely been cooped inside much too long.

Anyone who would sit in a beaner embassy this long to keep attacking obfuscation and suppression of fact is probably on our side, or at least in the middle.

Fucking dubious shit afoot m80s

Indeed, there is some group setting the stage to clamp down on the internet.
My money would be someone who is "with her".

Probably in the middle.

I bet he's baited into doing what he does.

The entirety of human knowledge and literature at your disposal and you are reading an archive of a message board about video games from the 1990s?

Were you doing explicit research?
How did you even come across something like that?

Infact I hope he is.

I hope more people are.

We have knowledge gap with computers and this would bait us perfectly for that.

I get the feeling the opposite is occurring.

This whole nonsense is to get us to try to understand the tools we use. Look at Hillary (though clearly she has ulterior motives). They clearly underestimate the power and use of the internet.

Do you still not get the use of forums?
It's like brainstorming with a large group of people. Though not directly connected, forums indirectly connect our minds. It synchronizes our minds as one giant brain.

That's why Holla Forums has been so influential.

That's why masons are still influential.

I talked to one the other day, I bet we'll begin to merge (somewhat)