Holla Forums should I go to college? I'm a virgin neet with only a high school education in my late 20s...

Holla Forums should I go to college? I'm a virgin neet with only a high school education in my late 20s. Is it too late for me to go to college? What are th pros and cons of college?

No, learn a trade. Don't fall for the college meme.
The only pro is if you're not socially retarded you just might lose your virginity. If that's worth alot of debt for you, go for it.

If you live in USA, there is no point.

You just made a pro college argument

Why is that?

Because you have to pay it, get in debt and then end up working in a shitty place anyway.

Go get an AAS somewhere in a field you think you might be able to tolerate. Bonus points if you can get part time work in the same field while you work on your degree.

I don't even know what a AAS is

Harvard university is nigger tier from what I hear

Go to trade school. It's for people too dumb for the military who can't go to college

It's pretty easy to get a significant portion of your education payed for through grants and scholorships. Just gotta put out effort and keep your grades up.

Liberal arts colleges you get to know many hippie retards and get the best weed

But I am not a nigger or a cunt

I'm 18 and already enrolled at the uni I'll be attending, classes start this fall. I'm going in with all student loans. My original plan was that I would find a job with my degree (I'll be studying geology) and eventually pay it off after but I'm scared that I won't be able to find a job and just end up with massive debt. After hearing similar stories where this actually happens I'm tempted to call up the school and tell them to take me off of their attendance, but if I do that what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life? I have no skill and have never had a job before. I could always kill myself though I've been considering that as well.

If a trade school near you is cheaper than college, go for that. Trades are in much higher demand right now than degrees. I wasn't so lucky so I have to go to community college.

Depending on where you live unskilled or low skilled labour can be very competitive regardless of any certificate. If you go for a degree make sure you are aiming for an industry which needs workers and a job that's not very common. The line "just get any job" originates with boomers. The current job market can be very tight, coffee shops get hundreds if not thousands of applications just to serve coffee. That's why so many young people are now racing up the education ladder, the problem is this also lowers the value of education and earning potential but that isn't reflected in course fees which in many areas has gone up.
The simple fact is, everything is fucked and we all know who fucked it, maybe when they die things will get better but until then times are tough no matter what you do, just keep doing something, networking and bide your time until an opportunity comes.

This, sage for double post

Is becoming a elementary school teacher worth studying for?

But there no drunk girls at trade school

consider suicide

What wrong with pegging?

This. I need a plumber more than I need a sociologist and even plumbers can afford hookers.

Get federal student aide (ie. NOT a loan, get a grant) and go to community college. You will get enough money to pay for an associate's degree in something useful plus extra to help pay for living expenses.

So get in welfare?

The Democratic party is controlled by jews and so is the Republican party, m8.

only for cucks that think debt is worth pussy

I have autism, half black, raised by a Jewish single mother and never met my father. This is the best I can hope for.

Why don't you just get a hooker, then?

Hookers are ugly here

so you're going to be a cuck
thank you for not trying to disprove my point

Then go somewhere else and get a better hooker.

Yes, you pay taxes for a reason.

Yeah I had that fear but then I chose a major that would guarantee a job not something like niggerology

Like what?

I just said that to make you feel bad

Argentina?