My fag neighbor is throwing a pride party and now loud edm music is ruining my serene evening on Holla Forums

My fag neighbor is throwing a pride party and now loud edm music is ruining my serene evening on Holla Forums

is that what all this noise is? there's more normalfag noise today outside than usual

Yeah, that shit is international

And it's also why the board is running slower than usual because all the fags and traps are out getting pozzed

I feel your pain, have had shit neighbors for about a year now. If they have a dog I have a fun little solution that I tried: Dog whistle. I used my phone and a looping dog whistle sound. As soon as I started it, the dog started going fucking mental. Woke their entire house up, and they couldn't calm the dog down because they couldn't hear the dog whistle. Every time they would piss me off because they were being noisy, wouldn't you know it, the next day they would be rudely awoken by their dog.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

I've actually considered doing that with previous neighbors

That explains why there's not much cancer around today. Too bad Dysnomia couldn't join in on the gayness because he's afraid to go outside.

Just do it. If you feel bad for the dog I understand, but the dog I was using to annoy my neighbors was also a dick. Probably because his owners were dicks.

they already moved away years ago, neighbors with the dog aren't the ones with the loud-ass club music

CALL THE POPO ON A NOISE COMPLAINT, DINGUS

Well there is a secondary solution, but it's kind of dependent on you living in the suburbs. Basically go out at night and bag some roadkill. Stick that shit underneath their porch or something and voila, you have some sweet revenge in the form of elusive rotting carcass smell.

If I call the police the gays will know it's me and rape me.

STOP BEING A PANSY AND JUST DO IT
IF YOU DON'T, YOU'RE ONLY HELPING THE DECLINE OF THE WEST

If you are spending your evening on Holla Forums, it is already ruined, but if you want to decrease the fag level it seems to me that the easiest thing to do would be to go to a different website where the fag level is much lower. Something like rainbowpride.com or traps4life.org should do the trick.
Oh, and you may want to consider taking the cock out of your ass. For some reason that always tends to make things seem more gay than normal.

fag

gay

remove the gay community, you know what to do

Play really loud Pruzsian military marches.

Light the house on fire and shoot any fag trying to escape.

This is pretty smart tbh

Gas yourself m8.

There was a big gay event going on in my town today too, what's the event?

Don't let your memes be dreams.

Play Hitler's speeches on full volume.

scoure?

Dress up like a cute girl and slaughter them all.

creepy crawlin - necro

anime
mezzo forte

Just imagine how much win there would be if some obese, balding, neckbeard rolled out of his house in a pink dress and striped socks stretched to bursting with an sks in one hand and a moist nugget in the other and just started slaughtering faggots before collapsing into a sweaty pile and dying a slow, diabetes related death.