Track the IPs sent and received by your computer (and where they go)

Already found an ip linked to LA police (not even from the US) and china.
Also a google server in a building owned by a bank

Use peerblock. Install a FREE OS now or you WILL be watched.

Check IPs by typing the addresses that come up or the IPs that come up:
db-ip.com
findip-address.com/

We're living in Orwell world now.

Other urls found in this thread:

appdb.winehq.org/
wandering-ips.com/index.html
ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=Shiitake.t0x.net
ex-parrot.com/pdw/iftop/
github.com/10se1ucgo/DisableWinTracking/releases
8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html
linuxmint.com/download_lmde.php
wiki.osdev.org/Main_Page
amazon.com/Unix-Programming-Environment-Prentice-Hall-Software/dp/013937681X
whois.domaintools.com/31.206.123.188
securityinabox.org/
privacytools.io/
ipleak.net/
amiunique.org/
archive.is/8zIpU
hackread.com/microsoft-updates-spy-on-windows7-8-users/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/noscript/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/blender-1/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/smart-referer/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/self-destructing-cookies/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/https-everywhere/?src=search
smallbusiness.chron.com/block-ip-address-computer-56530.html
archive.is/3vQnM
gist.github.com/haasn/69e19fc2fe0e25f3cff5
linuxmint.com/
thehackernews.com/2015/08/lenovo-rootkit-malware.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9X1JndFSjIA
gsa.gov/portal/content/101886
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
archive.is/8UjNZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh and if it's Holla Forums, ignore it (mods you should not care obviously as you should know this already)

How do you do this on a mac?

How about no, wincuck.

You kill yourself for using mac.

I tracked several itunes/apple IPs. They love your info!

Some of us never had the time, money or ability to use others.

But this has definitely made me consider it. Which free OS though?

Ubuntu is apparently cucked too.

OP it's best not to talk about things you don't understand. Many hostnames can be ultimately shared by the same ip address.

This is especially common when companies use CDNs and other cloud services.

Most of them are just from uTorrent. I can't find any that are from alphabet agencies yet.

This I've known a while, and I'm probably going to start building a computer once I get enough neetbucks from my parents and summer work for the jew.

Any tips, and what OS should I use?
polite sage for blogpost on my behalf

use qbittorrent instead

There is an app called Little Snitch which works well for blocking connections in OSX.

Take a look at OpenSUSE. It is a very nice and stable, and also easy to use distribution. Ubuntu isn't that deeply entrenched though, it just ships with some Amazon search feature built in. In fact I would still recommend Ubuntu for a new linux user, and after a few weeks, you'll discover what you dislike yourself.

l-lads..?

user is fucked (?)

Ubuntu comes default with the Unity desktop environment, which includes Amazon adware. Lubuntu is my favorite variant of Ubuntu. Xubuntu is also okay for beginners. I switched to Mint for a while but never saw that much of a point, but there's a lot of people here who use it and swear by it.

I use Arch on my desktop and CentOS/Ubuntu for servers, but there are other worthwhile distros too like Slackware and Void. They all require some wiki reading to understand and install. But really, you should install gentoo.

I know that there's a possibility that it's nothing. But why would there be ANY need for a connection to LA police department. I don't even live there.

Unless you're saying I used a site that went through that department.

But the chinese server concerns me more. And the bank server one is interesting:

For some reason a Russian service provider has accessed my computer.

these are some big guys.

Their site IP is being used by another website.

Many sites use shared hosting, so the address of the server is the same (ip), but multiple hostnames map to it. Your shitty tool is probably reporting the first name of many, that can be reverse mapped to a hostname from that ip.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Though pic may help

I think I need to start slowly. But this means I will be careful with what I do from now on.

And torrents are compromised I think.

They are not "compromised", they are just open. When you join the swarm, your IP is visible. Easily remedied with a VPN.

Anyways I'm saging this because there is >>>Holla Forums for these types of questions.

Not until I understand how to use scripts alot more.

That graph just tells me to keep using Windows 7. What kind of esoteric bullshit is Sabayon?

user.. that's probably generally malware.

Don't you have any anti-virus btw?

Oh nice, a basic PC security thr

obligatory 4 u

Cheers for that.

Really wish they taught us a computer degree as part of ANY other degree, otherwise I wouldn't be this pleb at knowing whose on my computer.

YOU DESERVE WHATEVER HAPPENS TO YOU.

>Anyways I'm saging this because there is >>>Holla Forums for these types of questions.
Stupid.

We have anons here that NEED to know this info.
We're getting deeper everytime there's an issue. If we go too far, we need to know what footprints we've left.

Nah bro, my kaspersky membership dried up and they keep badgering me now. This computer is over 6 years old though, so fuck it.

I know fuckall about computers. Should I go GNU/linux?

Right, but remember, most computer science students won't even know information security, it is a specialized subject which of course takes years of study.

That's why I started it.

To get us off windows. It's unbelievably compromised.

And barely any of us realised how bad this was.

I literally did do that.

And there's still some IPs.

Well start by switching your OS to Ubuntu. If you must play video games, setup a dual boot scenario.

After Ubuntu, your next thing to look into is a VPN.

I wouldn't have known about this sort of thing otherwise. I'm glad it got brought up.

Came here to post this. It's actually worth the money to buy it.

It's a beautiful front-end for BSD iptables, which is going to always be the most efficient software solution anyway.

You mean Linux's iptables…. BSD has PF, IPFW etc..

But yeah.

Hillary gon gib it too ya.

Installing Gentoo is a /g/ meme. Unless you have Asperger's you don't want to install Gentoo.

Alright what else do you want to know? I'll be around for 20 mins.

>still need vidya that doesn't have linux port

Nigger what the fuck is that

Two operating systems on your machine.

Some of your hard drive will be allocated for windows, another part for linux.

Linux doesn't run video games? What kind of shit is that?

Stick with windows. You still need about a 105 IQ to use Linux properly. Work is being made to get that down to 90, but until then stick with windows and play video games.

The same one is watching me as well.
I'm not in the US tho

Haha, so what's the best Linux OS for shitposting?

kek we're on the same watchlist.

Gentoo of course.

I get that, too, but only when I go on the db-ip site. IP doesn't show unless I am on that page.

I wouldn't worry about it goyi-… guys.

Basically, how to check whether an incoming, outgoing IP is bad or not, what software would you recommend.
And which OS would be the safest, which one is the most "aesthetic" and which one is halfway.

I used to like video games, then life became interesting.

If they were, it'd be a log of some sort, not an actual FBI member at a computer monitoring you.

thank god I live in Aus.

ok

For the most part, unless you are running a server, you shouldn't have ANY incoming ips. Block them. Selectively open ports when you need them. Applications that handle incoming connections listen on specific ports. A webserver would listen on port 80 and 443 for instance.

Outgoing IP. That's something you have to determine yourself. Interactive firewalls that prompt you to learn rules are the best here.

*you to teach

check if they're supported in wine here
appdb.winehq.org/

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Are you using a non-secure internet connection? Or is your computer networked with another one (or more) in your home or office (I dunno where you are, obviously.) These points might explain things.

I've checked that tab before on my laptop, nothing suspicious ever. But I am on an encrypted wireless or hardwired LAN, always, and my computer isn't networked or connected with anyone or anything else.

Isn't Stallman a communist Jew?

Where should I start? I pick up pretty quickly, just suggestions on best linux (or whatever) OS you suggest and I'll do my homework

what am i looking for?
one's microsoft, the other's something in north america , and the rest aren't really ip

maybe, but he gave GPL2 license which is miles better than the BSD cuck license.

How would you track incoming and outgoing connections but also be able to identify what the info was? Would wireshark be appropriate?

Its weird knowing that were all probably being monitored. I wonder if the people working at the FBI share bantz about the weebs and plebs they monitor.

You might like this.
wandering-ips.com/index.html
They made it free some time ago, you get a free activation key in the purchase tab.

i like to think they're getting redpilled, and we'll have more allies on the inside.
otherwise, it'd be nice to look these goys in the eye when they jail me for upsetting a 'special' protected group of people in our society.

send more money for the missles. We're going to use it!

Peerblock and IP databases in general is paranoia bait and very prone to misinterpretation. I know, because I've done it, and eventually learned more.

I will say though that specifically in the case of torrents it does appear that there's some kind of program to track torrent traffic that has volunteer IPs from all sorts of large corporations and public institutions. I've always been waiting for some leak or info on this but haven't seen anything yet.

But in general, don't freak out too much over some IP that you see unless you have a high level of understanding of networks and what the traffic could be

OP this is b8? Don't fuck with us,your freaked cuase the lapd might be watching you?
Seriously do you know what the NSA is??

Wireshark would help unless the info is encrypted, in which case you'd still be left guessing or inferring a lot about the content.

All of this takes a lot of understanding of network tech. In the past I've freaked myself out because I read an IP address from wireshark with each octet in reverse order, not understanding about reverse dns lookups. Turns out there's a high chance that if you reverse the octets of any legit IP address, it will be the same as an IP address owned by the DoD. Because the DoD controls a fuckton of IP addresses. Took me awhile to figure out that Fort Huachuca wasn't hacking me… I think lol

I know this story probably sounds retarded to anybody that really really understands networking, but it just goes to show that looking at this stuff without a high level of understanding is prone to false positives or paranoia.

Although to this day I prefer using an OS that doesn't generate network traffic unless I'm explicitly doing something that requires it. Even most linux distros are spamming network traffic all the time for a bunch of different reasons. I feel the same way about disk activity. Fuck you, GVFSD

Hey man, that's tough, want to know something else that's weird?
Did you ever hear of the Miami Mutilator?

And if you want an OS that behaves well (no network traffic unless a legit reason, no disk activity unless a legit reason, doesn't act like a botnet) I can recommend Alpine Linux. Although it's basically intended as a network device (router etc) or server, it can be a basic desktop if your needs exclude games.

Never use fixmypc.ru

It's like the guy was born with thick skin…

can the file explorer handle 1000+ cached thumbnails?

There is more than one file explorer available. I use pcmanfm which I've never had any problems with thumbnails.

It might use thunar by default with xfce, not sure, I don't like Thunar (encountered some dangerously bad bugs in the past). As with all linux, it can be alacarte, chose your own software components.

There's a decent selection of multimedia software but because Alpine uses Musl libC, there is less available software than most distros. Some software is just hard/impossible to have compiled with Musl. This mostly applies to games. Also proprietary drivers are unavailable, like the proprietary nvidia drivers. Obviously if you are concerned about security, proprietary drivers are probably unwanted anyways

im ok user

God dammit fucko

Guys I'm on an incognito browser in Chrome, will I be ok?

Here's my badge

Unless you fabricated your own CPU, enjoy your Israeli microtransceivers.

Your location has been compromised Mr. Waldo.

you should try out the anti-facial recognition makeup

My traffic is clean. Only programs communicating are the ones I want to be.

Yowza

INSTALL GNU/LINUX YOU FAGGOT

Antergos and Linux Mint are good for plebs but Arch Linux is the best distro.

Mint is good. It's like having XP back except suped up with the linux powertools

Sunlight is essential for overall good health, go out at daytime more often my loremaster

don't haphazardly install crappy freeware apps on your superior operating system

you're in denial. linux is shit

this isn't >>>Holla Forums

I'm directly connected to a router.
But that router is a hand-me-down from an in-law and is connected to other coms.

I don't even know where to begin with encryption.

Wat de fugg

Piece of advice for the Linux-curious:
Try Tails. You just boot from an USB and get to try browsing with real security, full access to all Linux software etc.

It's a great way to try out freedom.

Same.

Linux Mint is just Ubuntu Green tbh, and Ubuntu has a NSA backdoor, Antergos is very easy to use and is based on Arch Linux which is very good, I recommend having the GNOME desktop with it so you have a simple Software Manager.

Kys wincuck.

I've read enough complaints about it already, how is it any good at all?

The guy definitely exploits this somehow.

What way I don't know yet, but my "spidey-senses" are tingling.

That random linux connection in particular.

The address part you goose.

otherwise check the TCP/listen connections (correct me if that's pointless)

Sent from my iPhone

not until I can understand how an app becomes malware.

Comey did suggest the CF connection implicitly

What if that was the plan all along? Get us to piss off the clintons so they'd crack down on internet use?

Go with Ubuntu, it's probbaly the easiest open OS on the market, and as secure as any other linux distro(also the most popular disto, so lots of online support for beginners). Best part is software called "wine" that lets you load almost any windows software. For you gamers out there, you can install "play on linux" which has wine configurations, and plenty of windows games/programs to choose from ranging from call of duty to league of legends.

go to

X:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

open HOSTS file with notepad, add:

127.0.0.1 www.google-analytics.com
127.0.0.1 google-analytics.com
127.0.0.1 ssl.google-analytics.com

I think you just suck OP. I opened up mine and nothing irregular was there.

Wew lad.

Inflation people..

Correct user. This IS bait because I needed all of you to see this.
I only discovered this level recently, I was blinded by my ignorant use of computers.

Now we know something we didn't know before - we can see them too :^)

Windows is still shit though. I went to ubuntu as a trial years ago although I still load it up for certain software. Every time I do, the system randomly restarts without your consent when I have work rendering in the background, not to mention it's slow as shit(yes even after I reset the system). Also there is no drive encryption, so when the FBI comes for your shit user, you're fucked. What I like to do with feinds who have windows is run ubuntu off a usb, and view all of their files(entire windows drive) since there's no encryption. Windows is pure shit, only an idiot would put up with windows bullshit.

You idiots go through all that trouble… I just wear a balaclava whenever I use a computer. Works against every threat!

fuck that's next level

For just laptops right…

But user.. Mac just works! it is much more user friendly than windows 7 I never have a problem with my mac even if it is shit compared to my wangblows7 PC performance wise

oh boy not mystery IPs, i hope it isn't some podunk police department

I deleted some of those actually.

Not only did they have IPs, they were fucking up the computer.

utorrent is shit. Uses bandwidth (and your patience) to display ads you'll never click, and is shady overall. Do what said.

Mate, you underestimate how much money they can put into tracking the most useless things.

I have no doubt they'd waste resources to get dirt on any "climber"
Because they run on pure greed, they're nation is run on pure greed and a facade of "freedom"

ISP: DoD Network Information Center
Organization: DoD Network Information Center
User type: military

Help.

Oh no, the government is watching your memes

anybody know what this is?

agaric.t0x.net

it's too late m8 killswitch & gtfo

Alright, alright I get it.

I gotta move to a secret underground lair in a submarine under the ocean and clone a smaller clone version of me.

Thanks for the heads up.

nah, that's his own credit card, he needs to buy more balaclavas

Because you are a dissenter. You've been a naughty goy, visiting sites like this one.

What the fuck? You mean to tell me the main person behind """free""" software license and the face of gnu/linux never fucking installed his own system or knows how they work?

Very funny.

I'm pissed off about the fact they data mine. Because they're earning profit off me then. I honestly cannot care about the surveillance. It's the profit making schemes from citizens that I dislike.

GPL is just a really long subversion, because RMS was pissed off someone took away root from him one day. So he went full retard and tried to solve the problem with overcomplicated software license, instead of just flipping that other guy the bird, getting his own computer, and moving on.
So now you have all these brainwashed people running around thinking that something is only free if it has tons of strings attached to it. Yeah, right. A real mindfuck.

sounds like they're scoping you out for civil service to be honest.

We got that digging personality trait and as consequence of that, social media has finally gotten people to try and understand how the world works properly.

It wasn't a joke. That is legitimately the reason (((they))) watch us. We've shown that we are unhappy with the current PC status quo by coming to a board named "politically incorrect". The further (((they))) dig, (((they))) realize we are unhappy with much more than that.

I installed peerblock now. Is there anything I can do. Do I have to destroy my pc, move away and buy a new one and go full linux?!

First you delete your computer and buy a farm, guns and ammo.

I had a look. Nothing much to report… Though some french IP… T0x.net seemed to be tracking me. Literally the website displays a message "Nothing to see here" when trying to access it.

Shiitake.t0x.net was also tracking me a bit, the message displays "These are not the droids you're looking for."
Did I stumble upon some French spying organization or are there dank memers logging my shit?

Wait… ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=Shiitake.t0x.net

What do bagguettes want with my porn history?

kek

That was probably me. I'm always scoping out other computers for any lolis I don't have yet.

Thanks user, I can finally triforce now.

if you want secure, run tails os without hd behind vpn. everything less is bs.

be honest

how much of that is for CP?

two years ago

you could also wear latex gloves. gives you allergies but not much more lol

I browse Holla Forums all day on my android phone using Chrome with my full name attached to the email address and everything. When should I expect the van to come get me?

It's French SAS. Have you said anything bad about French people lately? Or maybe the refugee attacks in France?

The day you become a risk.

You know, user, i know that special agencies track political views and radical groups more violently than they track any pedos.

because pedophilia is the next level in diversity acceptance

you can remove the ads in the advanced settings

so how exactly does one block these connections?

I recently recieved an email by "Lizard Squad" saying "All your base is belong to us".

They sent it to 250 other people, but I checked everything and it all seems fine?

When will you people realize that you are meme'ing this into reality?

Lizard Squad is mainly known for DDoS attacks… if I were you I'd change my passwords, but wouldn't worry about it too much.

kek

also: compiling a GRSEC/SELINUX colonel is hardly custom faggit.

literally nothing

wew, got lucky there.

When it becomes a reality.

Seems like a poor decision to keep saying it then, but hey what do I know?

NO…

Ubuntu has user-tracking similar to Win10.

Xubuntu and Lubuntu are safe.

same here.
heh get fucked

There's no stopping a meme once it's starting to become acceptable. It's unfortunately happening user.

Kill yourself faggot

The same way you can't technically 100% describe how your car or computer works. Nice try

I dont see that as of this moment. The general public is in no way accepting of pedos, most still favor violence towards them.

Maybe in 20 years we'll see a dampening of the law in that respect but I honestly doubt it.

PC-BSD

All of mine consist of my browser and my torrent program you niggers need to get the spyware off of your computer.

S-S-Santa?

My OS generates no network traffic unless I'm actively using the interbutts…

Also have this as a result, this and a result for the institute for creative technologies in LA.

I'm spooked
Are the big goys hunting me? I'm not even a burger ffs.

Save for the odd update call from another program mine is pretty silent. Although sometimes it talks to itself over the network due to looping back to 127.0.0.1. or my network ip.

I guess this is just another reason to dualboot linux.

This is Windows or something, right? Am I the only one with this problem?

I have multiple svchost and system. Nothing about 'launcher.exe.'

With every swing the knights of kek shout 'check'em', and upon contact with the heretic a roarous cry in unison washes over the battle field of but one word; doubles

Pay attention to the thread.

I don't want people exploiting info for financial reasons.

Not personal safety.

you fucked up user, that's kys

Then they are fools.

Good old learned helplessness strikes again!

Even being chained and whipped wouldn't put off slaves from being slaves.

And you can try it for free.

Little Snitch offers a free, built-in demo mode that provides the same protection and functionality as the full version. The demo runs for three hours, and it can be restarted as often as you like. The Network Monitor expires after 30 days.

If people are that stupid then we have no way of stopping it.

Oh and I read that someone discovered that the more money you give for jobs involving cognitive activity, the less they do. They throw money and nothing gets done (except against them)

Linux, *BSD etc

iftop

iftop does for network usage what top(1) does for CPU usage. It listens to network traffic on a named interface and displays a table of current bandwidth usage by pairs of hosts. Handy for answering the question "why is our ADSL link so slow?".

ex-parrot.com/pdw/iftop/

You've clearly never heard of "Dance mums"

.. Doesn't that also put YOUR IP online user..

baka user

Okey dokey.

So something linux (probably avoid the FREEDOM OS cause the guy looks like a fraud).

Though frankly, the fact all of these "free" OS's are linux based suggests I might need to start properly studying this shit and develop alternatives.

Just when you think you know everything and have adequately done enough to shitpost innocently, you find you know nothing and that everyone in the world is tracked for bullshit reasons.

At first I was anxious because of this.
but just let the wrath do the work user

I can't switch from windows, that would kill my compatibility and creativity. I was on Debian for two months and it was a waste of time because it's simply not usable for what I do. I'd use linux if I had a dedicated private laptop but that would be a waste of time too.

Maybe that's because I run github.com/10se1ucgo/DisableWinTracking/releases after every update?

Oh and I'll make it so NOBODY can look into your shit without you knowing.
In-fact I think I might see a possibility for this.

Imagine, an OS you can openly source that is unbreakable.

RIP

Learn how to install Gentoo (it's a meme but it's not actually that hard if you're patient and have a three digit IQ)

Uh bois, am i getting a free scolarship or something?

It's probably nothing tbh.

*It's the SAS*

wew you can use an USB stick with ubuntu? That's some high-level black-hat shit.

Yeah, I don't think anybody here has all that shit user, you're probably gonna get a visit from the fucking spetsnaz

t. Fuze

8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html

Am I fucked?

Forgot to mention: I don't even live in the UK, i'm austrian

Lad…

Though really it makes no difference what you do since alphabet soups can just tap the fibre optic at the source anyway.

pedophilia is only a tiny, tangentially related issue when it comes to the process of escalation towards civil war. it's important, but when comparing the two, one has much greater potential for harm than the other.
if so, this is the justification for that. the arguments against pedophilia are too powerful for me to ever see the populace as accepting it.

Under-rated post.

If you're serious, start with linux mint and go from there. There's a thread for it on >>>/poltech/

step it up.

check the google ip location.

I was shocked to find one in a bank.

It's because writing OS is too much work now, unless you have a solid team. Even then it will take a long time.
In the old days hardware was simpler. There was serial and parallel ports instead of USB. There was no complicated ACPI, even APM was optional. You didn't have to deal with GPU, so the graphics stuff was easier. And instead of wireless, you had simple analog modem. If you wanted LAN, there was common and cheap NE2000 cards that were well understood and easy to code drivers for.
But now everyghing is integrated on mobo, in SOCs, lots of firmware microcode and even binary blobs crap.
Look at small-time OS project like MINIX 3 and Plan 9. They hardly have any drivers. And that's just the start. Lots more work would be needed to get stuff like modern web browser to run on them. not that you'd want to run those, if you value your security at all. You'd want to instead write brand new and safer browsers. But guess what? HTML 5, CSS, javascript, etc. all became more complicated than what existed in the 90's. Not that there was much actual gain from all that bloatage and junk code, except for hackers and NSA types who are in pigshit heaven right now.
The other alternative is to just not support all the modern hardwares. That's basically what Terry Davis did. Otherwise his OS wouldn't fit in under 100K lines of code. I really like his attidude, but of course you can't use his OS for networking, at least not unless you figure out a way to hack a serial modem or something, and use it only as plain terminal (not routing TCP/IP to it, but much simpler protocol).

Holla Forums here.

I'll answer any questions you might have if I can.

Another part of opsec is having a decent (hardware) firewall. pfsense is what I use and recommend.
I'd suggest starting out with xubuntu, but linux mint isn't bad either.

I might start playing the capital market game

All joking aside

If you wanna go truly user, this covers 99% of the issue right off the bat.

Hiya alphabets! I'm pretty sure the nogs next door are growing weed. Pls actually do your damn job and enforce your shit rules, k thks.

I don't get it, do I only look up svhost or do I look up firefox.exe?

Also, looked at my list OP. All safe here on Win 7. Unless they are outright hiding their IP connection which would not surprise me in the least the only connections are the ones I know about.

But seriously, I just need to know if what part of my ass is showing.

Whether I can practically cover it, is not the issue.

because if word spread of this and I had that tool, people would freak out
and we need that now if you keep up with Holla Forums

I only have svchost.exe now (local network I think… if mistaken tell me)

But there are multiple identical ones and with random IPs.

(just checked of wew they vanish when I stop typing - funny that)

I might have a key logger then.

Why would they be in Chimpcago of all places?

big game hunting

Interesting point. Well what kind of alternatives would you suggest for GPL then, something like CC or wut?

Writing a new browser is actually harder than it would be to write a new OS, because you have to deal with decades of standards, formats and practices to make it work with everything on the web… with an OS you just have to make it work with whatever hardware you arbitrarily choose to support. OSX for example only works with a very limited catalog of hardware, just the stuff that Apple uses… but Safari still has to deal with every single bullshit feature that web devs have cooked up over the last few decades.

Firefox could not happen if Mozilla started the project today… the only reason it can exist is that it started when internet was young.

Some of them are weird letters rather than IP addresses. I wonder if that's encrypted shit.

im gonna use a 771 socket in a 775 one, got an adapter sticker, do I put microcodes into bios after putting in the cpu or before?

1.Tell me how to encrypt my WinXP PC and Android phone like I'm a 5 year old.

2.How to stop the Google botnet if I don't have access to Cyanogen mod?

3.What's the best free alternative to a good paid VPN?

4.What's the safest cloud storage service? How can I maximize safety of my cloud files?

im gonna use a 771 socket cpu*

stopped reading there.

It's what happens when you relapse from the conversion therapy.

If you're behind a NAT router (which most people are) then incoming connections are impossible anyway, right?

Just use the simplest one that works good enough. Too many people get caught up in a political revolution or social movement that the FSF started, instead of just focusing on making solid product or code or whatever. Then you have all thse useless license wars that are just another distraction. All a waste of time.
Anyway I like licenses I can fully understand and don't need lawyer for. So I don't like GPL, and I don't like all the EULA crap either. They're both bad fruits from the same toxic tree from my pov.

Or you might be confusing IP 6.

we all knew what he meant

Personally I started with Ubuntu, which is basically foolproof. Since I'm not a fool that got old quick. Then I switched to Mint, but the Debian edition named LMDE, not the one that is just repackaged Ubuntu.

The problem I had with Mint is that the software has to go through an extra round of approvals so bug fixes were taking months longer than necessary to get distributed.

Now I am using a straight Debian installation. The downside is that you have to install everything intentionally, but the benefit is that it makes no assumptions that you want it to automatically install all the "extras."

TL;DR I suggest starting with LMDE (Linux Mint Debian Edition), and use that for a while so you cal appreciate all the bells-and-whistles. Then, when you're ready, switch to straight Debian and everytime you notice one of your favorite bells or whistles missing you install it yourself. Feels good man.

linuxmint.com/download_lmde.php

The only difficult thing about installing LMDE is that it requires you partition your hard drive yourself, so I suggest learning how to do that before you start the install, or else be prepared to spend some time getting that right. Other than that it's as easy as Ubuntu.

TBH any Linux distribution will be better than Windows so just pick one and go with it.

7 is apparently not that bad if you get rid of certain updates and apply some "touches"

Though apparently, not good enough. I have nearly everything blocked and still had things like chrome (which isn't even installed on my computer wtf)

Not if you're a businessman.

You may think you're secure, but actually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So there.

Intelfag detected.

wiki.osdev.org/Main_Page

It would take him longer to install an OS than just writing one himself.

Dual-booting is like being bisexual. Half degenerate is still degenerate.

It's still a waste of time then. They'll just waste money on lawyers, money they could have instead spent on making better product, or just saving for a rainy day in case the business fails.
The big industry guys love this, because it hampers the little guys. They can't afford to waste much money on legal shit. And not just licenses but many, many other things like "complicance" laws (that they pushed for, lobbied for).

I guess owning windows 7 and never having updates turned on since I bought it really payed off.

Oh shit, nigger. I knew if I read far enough into this thread I would learn something useful.

If your serious, learn bash command by fucking around with Linux OS's like Mint, Debian and/or Ubuntu and see what you like.

You will have far more control over what comes in and out of your system than the pre-packaged NSA-backdoor shit that Micro$oft and Apple craps out to the consumer.

Is it over for me?

Yes, except don't just fuck around. Read this book and do it right.

amazon.com/Unix-Programming-Environment-Prentice-Hall-Software/dp/013937681X

God-tier tutorial that takes you from zero to expert (relatively speaking).

whois.domaintools.com/31.206.123.188

lol someone in turkey is downloading mein kampf from me

I use VPN and it doesn't look like anyone is connected to me… do they disguise it as another application? like, what did it say in the "image" tab?

Do you really bareback with Holla Forums? holy shit ur retarded. they've been monitoring this shit since at least march – but mostly for pedo I think

most VPNs are $6 a month. if you cannot afford that, then you shouldn't be on the internet

I heard people were criminalising encryption.

is that the day of the rope?

kys

It is true that BSD is superior to Linux, especially with regard to security, but it's hardly appropriate to recommend to a beginner switching from MS windows for the first time.

Which ones have directx11 compatibility though

That page is good.

But can you dl the entire wiki in a click?

because hell my break loose, if the reaction to this election is anything to go by

That will be a neat trick considering that every secure (https) website uses encryption not to mention ssh is used day-to-day by every sysadmin.

Encryption is here and to stay.

what if that's your business too

No. Fuck directX. I'm not kidding when I say that if you are on 8/pol/ you should not be using microsoft or google products. buy a console if you must play AAA games.

What the shit user?

what did you do

Would have to write a scraper for it probably.
I've used scrapy.py in the past. It's breddy gud.

Good thing I have that.

where's the IP from?

kek

The fire rises in Turkland.

I'm more worried about the amount of Java images.. why?

alrighty, time for bed.

Try October 2014

okay dude, whatever you say

cry more bitch nigger

Or a second harddrive with microsoft?

I gotta know how to do this.

Tor apparently is doomed.

Also I can't post here using https

I noticed every connection being sent to a "Huawei" device when I used Wireshark, then I found out my ISP-supplied router was made by them, so goodness knows what the Chinese government has been collecting.

I feel the pain of losing windows gaming, man. I do. I suppose you can set up a Virtual Machine with Windows securely in order to game offline.

The more you learn about networking tools, the more you can do. With micro-management of your router you can safely use Windows 10 as a black-hat cyberkiller.

?

??

Gentoo jokes aside, Linux Mint. It is quick and easy to install so you'll be shitposting in no time. Steam is on Linux now, and you can check what games run well on Linux through WINE here: appdb.winehq.org/

You didn't look into whether your hardware was Linux compatible before you bought it? The blame is on you, not Linux… you have to look up whether the hardware is well-supported before you buy it! I use Thinkpads… almost everything works with Debian straight from the get-go, though wi-fi often needs a non-free driver.

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

securityinabox.org/

privacytools.io/

ipleak.net/

amiunique.org/

archive.is/8zIpU

hackread.com/microsoft-updates-spy-on-windows7-8-users/

Here are some more basic no-real-work measures:

1) Get Firefox or a functional fork

2) Install the following addons:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/noscript/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/blender-1/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/smart-referer/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/self-destructing-cookies/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/https-everywhere/?src=search

There are other variants but this will suffice. The only thing that will require some adaption is NoScript. Read up on it, it's the most important one. Go to addon preferences for NoScript and remove all that is whitelisted and not FF-related - especially Google shit.

3) If Firefox, modify the following:

Enter about:config in your address bar
Change the following:
pdfjs.disabled (true)
browser.urlbar.trimURLs (false)
browser.pocket.enabled (false)
geo.enabled (false)
dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled (false)
**There are more but these are basic measures)

4) Get alternate browser for your social media accounts - if any

This includes only your legit accounts, not fakes. I recommend Pale Moon because all of social media shit works fine on it either way. Avoid Chrome. Do not combine with your general browsing.

This legit?

This has caught my eye?

So I can manage my router in such a way that I can stop incoming/outcoming (to a degree)

Just get icecat.

Sadly, yes

no bricks were shat really

I'd totally change to arch linux + xfce4 if all I did on the computer was browsing the internet and editing text files.

use a vpn

It's probably the FBI that's already capable, but are not letting on..

wew
e
w

black budget is not taxed

You do realise, the more you stay hidden, the more likely are you being targeted?

You know what would make you not watched by the orwellian-fucktards?

Stay off the internet.

It's only inevitable, user. That's the sad shit about it. Hell, back in the day, people who pretended to be animals or wanted to live like animals among shit like that would be presented to a mental ward facility for psychological evaluation and other things. Now-a-days? People become furries and this is something commonly (though reluctantly) accepted. Many would think that something like furries is just a joke, right until they find out those that are seriously into that kind of shit, or have mentally hypnotized themselves into believing shit like them being whatever the fuck kind of animals they call themselves.

Pedophilia? Look at the culture that's coming in droves after droves hellbent on replacing and destroying American values, culture, and society. Shariah law and such, where any woman no matter the age can be treated as breeding machines and you can fuck them as young as they come. Then you have submissive leftists who masochistically bend over for another ass reaming as they apologize for not giving in enough to this subhuman idea that it's okay to fuck 5 year olds because it's a part of your religion and shit. Hell, I knew this one woman in college that often claimed she would hate kids, yet she said she would watch shit like bocu-no-pico because she was into that.

The ones that spend a great amount of time lurking here, whether just to lurk as part of their job, or are a part of the shills, slowly become redpilled as the seeds of doubt tear them away from the dazed dream of their blue pilled lives, and they slowly awaken to the realities surrounding them.

Not him, but I would suggest something along the lines of the MIT license. The GPL license is intentionally overbearing, and is self-contradicting in that it directly conflicts with the third and fourth "essential freedoms of computing" that Stallman supposedly follows so closely, in that you have the freedom to redistribute your own version of the software if, and only if, it's also released under the GPL. By definition, Richard Stallman's own obsessively "free" software is in fact not truly free software.

uMatrix is better than NoScript, the author of NoScript has been a shifty fuck lately, and uMatrix gives finer long-term control over what is and isn't permitted.

Lmao, they're watching me too and I live in Texas.

Hi FBI!

back to reddit newfriend

No, it just doesn't keep history on the device.

I'm not sure, should I be worried?

does the fbi watch someone from germany too? I have their ip too!

what did it mean by this

ok, someone explain to me how i can block that 104.20.xx.xx ip pls.

I got the same one. It seems Cloudflare is going through a federal building in Chicago. Surely Holla Forums isn't a honeypot or anything.

well, thats explains a lot.

this guy is a sperg, but this is basically what I did with 10 probably could do a lot more
go to 1:20 to skip his nonsense

fuck….

Same here. It's the only abnormal thing,too.

shiitake is nothing, just a few cloudeflares running trough.

anyway, i try to find a way to block that 104.20.xx.xx ip

i am dump as fuck, how to do?

here you go
block the fbi
smallbusiness.chron.com/block-ip-address-computer-56530.html

good night, it is late in germany!

OK

TURNS OUT THIS IS THE IP FROM Holla Forums

i just blocked the whole site

so fucked now

hy three letter company.

You should just not fucking use it out of principle. It's like living with a crocodile and thinking it's ok because you corked almost all of its teeth. Except it sometimes randomly uncorks itself without you knowing. There is absolutely no functional reason to be using that operating system, it literally only comes down to software availability, and software is a product that is produced to meet demand.

Any mainstream OS is reporting everything you do to the local govs. Shit is fucked.

Can I just point out that using IP addresses to track locations or people is pretty unreliable. Considering dynamic address assignment etc.

That's true, but having your PC be sending shit that you can't control to places that you don't know and never consented to is FUCKED.

Ever wonder why you can get Cloudflare for free/cheap over others?
Wonder why once a website reaches a certain popularity it gets DDoS to shit?

Cloudflare is just a front for NSA mass spying.

You can control just install a software firewall like zonealarm. Installing an entirely different OS is a dumb solution.

Absolutely.

Yep. Internet terrorist kikes. I told Fred not to use it.

What? Windows and Mac are corrupted from the ground up. There is no other solution than switching OS. On XP, maybe 7, you may be able to fix it with various patches and shit like that. But on 8-10+ it is fucked from the get-go. There is no fixing it.

Why can't you just install a software firewall? I've been attacked before by some bot attempting SQL exploits, zone alarm stopped it no problem. It lets you control incoming and outgoing traffic. I mean it's free so why would I go to the trouble of installing another OS?

ITT: People act surprised that everything they do online is being monitored if not archived by the Govt. If not your gov't at least your local ISP which reports to your gov't for all countries.

Your not even user on 8ch since you have WebRTC leak unless you patch your browser. That is one vector of many to track you.

As soon as you visit 8ch you get put on a watchlist just like for wikileaks and Tor site and so many others.

The problem for the gov't is making sense of the data, they are overloaded. They have too much and it makes them blind. They can't even stop suspected terrorists because of all the noise they generate with the vast amounts of data they collect.

They can do retroactive investigations to a Tee and that is there strength. You want answers no problem you want prevention not their forte. In real time they have weak capabilities because they don't know where to focus. Imagine having to fucking make sense out of copying the whole Internet and trying to find the needle in the haystack and not getting a false alarm with a civil liberties case on your hands.

In brief: Gov't capabilities is specialized for retro active investigations, but they can act in real time in they can zero in on their target.

Because the software that controls your firewall is subverted, which renders your firewall useless.

If we are talking about powerful actors here, not your average script kiddie who you probably had to deal with. We are talking KGB , CIA, NSA, the for hire hackers. The allstars of hacking.

Works fine for me. switching OS seems stupid when there is no guarantee it even has better security, it might have worse.

I'll be sticking with windows and zonealarm, thanks.

8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html
KB2660075 You cannot change the time and date if the time zone is set to Samoa (UTC+13:00) and KB 2657025 is installed in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2
KB2506928 A link in an .html file that you open in Outlook does not work in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2
KB2726535 An update is available that adds South Sudan to the list of countries in Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2

not that i would know, but i don't get how these have anything to do with telemetry.

ITT: Normies are fucking retards that don't know shit about anything.

And none of those updates are useful at all for most windows users.

You can take linux for a try with virtual box if you are curious. How to guide →archive.is/3vQnM

I recommend Mint Xfce for new users.

One day when you learn more you will wince at the idea you could utter such blatant foolishness.

a more in depth guide on what to change in about:config:

gist.github.com/haasn/69e19fc2fe0e25f3cff5

If it's free why do you have to sell it to me?

I ain't selling you shit, just telling you the difference between a tank and a no roof jeep.

I've had the opposite experience. Peripheral support has come a long way relatively quickly. The only issue I've had recently was a wifi dongle wouldn't bridge to the ethernet port.

It is not even debatable that GNU/Linux is more secure than NSA/Windows.
"Zonealarm", like any other NSA/Windows app is completely worthless, because it runs on compromised system. GNU/Linux is magnitudes more secure.

An OS for nerds, by nerds. Haven't seen you present any evidence as to how zonealarm is 'compromised' yet. You seem pretty urgent to convince people here to install linux. Any reason for that?

You are fucking retarded sharing that jpg and shilling for Microsoft. Keep using your zonealarm no ones gives a fuck.

Going full-Linux is your first resort, not last user.

linuxmint.com/

Just do it.

Yes that's right I'm shilling free software and the OS that everybody already has…sure sounds like I'm the retarded one here.

but is is free and open source software?
if not, gas chamber.

Please tell me more about the benefits of open source software while I continue to not give a fuck.

When your system is infiltrated from the most basic level, no 3rd party software will help. This ain't some virus or malware, this is shit that's built into your PC. Hell, some fucking motherboards have built in spyware and bloatware these days.

good work today pajeet make sure you help yourself to an extra naan on the way out

The beginner distributions of GNU/Linux are much easier to use than NSA/Windows. They're faster, more reliable and of course much more secure.

It doesn't matter if "Zonealarm" is compromised, because NSA/WIndows most definitely is.

You're retarded. These are approximate locations, which vary wildly. Have not of you faggots ever heard about those old people that got a ton of hate mail and vandalism because people using geolocation data to pinpoint where hackers?Spyware?Spam? (can't remember)were and thought it was accurate.

How do you even have that much malware.

Yes, of course it's over. Delete everything and try again.

Eh, for most it's not worth the hassle. This is what Stack Overflow is for.

Don't you post that shit here.

oh shit I got the same one

Good to know my antivirus is fucking worthless I guess.

At least I have nothing on this PC.

And what the fuck is all this shit? I'm not even British.

Could this have something to do with my VPN?

You don't. You're supposed to enjoy being fucked on a Mac.

I dunno. I used to have a strong preference for Windows because Apple liked pulling this kind of shit. But now Windows is doubling down on everything that sucks about Apple shit. Linux is quickly becoming the only option.

Open a terminal and type the following. This is going to list active TCP connections, and any applications which listening on certain ports.

sudo lsof -i -n | grep TCP

plz no grep TCP, he wuz a gud boi
he dindu UDP

sage for driveby shitpost

Uh guys….. 8ch is honeypot confirmed…..?

It's been known since the very beginning, with the owner of the site being jewish.

inadvertently by means of proxy via cloudflare, yes.
cloudflare being an alphabet operation is in no way new information.

More fool on anyone browsing here without masking their source, this shit has been known from before cripplekike started using it here.
There was a huge fuss about it when he pushed over to it due to constant ddos attacks

welcome to chans faggot, it's obvious you're new around here.

the answer is to fork templeOS and add newtworking then figure out how to shitpost with it.

Don't post anything online you're not comfortable with many people reading.

of course Holla Forums is a honeypot, it logs all your posts and IPs and is run by a kike you newfag.

You don't learn this stuff in any CS class, you have to pick it up yourself.

A CS luminary said, 'Computer science is no more about studying computer than astronomy is about studying telescopes'. You pick stuff up incidentally.

Newfag.8

man i lost my shit when i found out that the guys running kick ass torrents were using gentoo

that is your problem faggot

When I do this I only see chrome and steam.
Am i doing something terribly right or terribly wrong?

you can't stop windows 10 spying retard,

it doesn't matter what os you use.

it is cloudflare!
if you block this ip (44,43) than you block cloudflare (Holla Forums)

Windows 10 constantly snaps screenshots of whatever you're doing on your computer, I can't remember if it was scheduled or random.

You're doing it right. Imbeciles get jumped by installing idiot apps (happens on all operating systems)

^ idiot

Honestly we might be spreading the fire to all the right places. Hai FBI and NSA. Hope you know what to do on the Day of the Rope after learning from us all these years.

jews

I took all windows 10 files off my computer because I took ONE nap, and windows 10 installed itself without my permission, but technically I "gave" them permission because I was there to ignore the notification before its timer ran out.

Anyone who uses windows 10 loves licking the boots of technological giants.

never download images that have the filename in russian.

Hackers can hide executable code within russian letters and characters

I didn't even open this, Okay, I did, but only for 3 seconds I'm just going by the thumbnail. Anyone who takes a single piece of advice from such a clown deserves any sort of computer problems that they get. Install GNU/Linux and read some goddamn wikis.

what if you just disconnected from the internet and only connected if you really needed it

HAHAHAHAHA

all these good goys taking the systemdick. Just install Void Linux and quit being faggots.

Do the advanced settings also give the option to stop the devs from using your computer to mine bitcoins for themselves?

Confirmed for shill

To be fair, if you are surprised about this shit this late in the game then chances you are a normalfag who will get swept away in the next few years.

Error Invalid IP Address

That pic is outdated as fuck

They know.

^ confirmed for idiot

I have a question.

I'm running Linux. But is there still such as a thing as "other IPs on the network"? For example you all are going into windows task manager and then resource monitor, is there an equivalent application for Linux to check for the same thing? And how do I block them?

install windows bro

kill yourself

thehackernews.com/2015/08/lenovo-rootkit-malware.html

" Two years ago Chinese firm Lenovo got banned from supplying equipment for networks of the intelligence and defense services various countries due to hacking and spying concerns.

Earlier this year, Lenovo was caught red-handed for selling laptops pre-installed with Superfish malware.

One of the most popular Chinese computer manufacturers ‘Lenovo’ has been caught once again using a hidden Windows feature to preinstall unwanted and unremovable rootkit software on certain Lenovo laptop and desktop systems it sells."

What company should I use instead of Lenovo?

haha dumbass i just make a username THAT ISN'T MY REAL NAME

goys…

they are out for our memes

I've got the UK ministry of defense consistently looking at my computer and someone in the Netherlands. Looks like the damned anglos and dutch know of my hatred for them.

Java.exe

Hi, FBI

Bald faggots.

hosts file you faggot

ITT: OH GOD EVERY EYE PEE IS LAW ENFORCEMENT

Get your shit together Holla Forums

Get a load of this pleb.

If I install a linux partition will I still be compromised by the windows part? I need to be able to play vidya.

Aegis won't protect you from anything in Win10.

you are blowing this way out of proportion

this is penicillin for a under-savvy user. Bless you.

Oh buddy you are really tech illiterate. We all start somewhere I guess.

There is no software that can tell you if an IP is 'good' or 'bad' and there is no real way of even verifying IP addresses. BUT if you as a user are not running any sort of file hosting or web server you should NOT be getting inbound requests from servers outside of your local area network (LAN) everything behind your router/access point.

Windows is EXTREMELY vulnerable, even their server/business editions. Basically the main exploit involves sending a syn/ack packet to your computer via the SMB protocol asking it to authenticate to the attackers server and Windows just hands over your credentials; then you just login via remote desktop like I did with Amazon server in pic related.

I personally dumped windows years ago and run a debian based distribution of Linux designed for Pentesting (Kali/Backtrack), but for the new user Ubuntu would be my recommendation (mint has a lot more dependency issues).

OP if you'd like me to demonstrate how vulnerable your network and windows box is just give me your IP address.

Can confirm. Internet went slow af for a few days, finally ran wireshark and had at least 1 piece of malware pwning my box.

Do this
ctrl+alt+t
sudo apt-get install wireshark
sudo wireshark yes I know there's a better way but fuck you I'm lazy

9/10 times the first person to pwn a box sells access to it on the onion sites and keeps selling long after a sane person would have stopped.

I do all my "work" from a work computer and unfortunately I don't have admin access. The engineer trusts me and is about to leave work, maybe he'll drop me admin status before he quits.

Hm………

How can I delete hidden metadata from my computer (deletion passwords)?

Also sometimes you just have bots (basically other computers) running automated scans looking for exploitable computers. That's all they do all day. Scan.

this is what comes up… im confused on how i figure out if big brother is watching me.

help?

oh well i guess nobody is watching me right???

im surprised since i constantly spam conspiracy shit and have like 60 tabs open for months at a time.

feels good i guess

There are 3 americans spying on me:

1 from San Francisco
1 from Portland
1 from Miami

The problem is,i'm not american…

fuck.

Make me a script to auto do this plox nd ty.

youtube.com/watch?v=9X1JndFSjIA

All speakers work as micropones

Even headphones. And many sound cards are able to dynamically switch between speaker and microphone modes even if that functionality is not exposed to you as the user.

Now you know what scvhost actually does.

The tinfoil is real.

Click the down arrow on the tcp connecctions thingy

OS doesn't matter

what the fuck? 224.0.0.252

what the fuck? 224.0.0.252

I live in illinois but I have multiple network activities going directly to Chicago to that one federal building.

Also stormfly-02.osm.osuosl.org keeps popping.

Also if you have a kikebook that shit is always on you shit even after you log out..

Well, I doubt Optimo hats or the Union League club are tracking me.

I have multiple adresses going straight to there.

Should I call them tomorrow and tell them to fuck off?

For all those being watched from chicago this is the building that is doing it.

gsa.gov/portal/content/101886

Reportedly, the absolute best Russian hackers are able to embed executable code inside of individual bits.

thanks, i think im fine.

That's unlikely with police, government or educational hosts.

netstat

How is this thread still going? I started this a week ago..

That's to say, simply type netstat at the command line. There are switches you can add to refine the output, type
To get instructions.
You will probably have to execute it using sudo by the way.

Actually, I realised I got my router from a family friend.

He works in a large corporation and I guess the router might still be affected by that.

What does Java.exe even do?

I've always kept it for computer function, but now that I think about it - what fucking purpose does it even have?

SHEEEEIIIIIT

OP if you wanted to be effective in helping people you would post how to do it on more platforms

because some normies are really retarded and still use bad systems

Yes: Systemd

without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Arch -> Void
Debian -> Devuan
Gentoo -> Funtoo

bump

bump

bump

ITT: low iq posters who dont know shit about computers, and think geo ip is accurate

It is possible that if your Windows was compromised that your linux partition could then be attacked. One way to have a bit more security would be to make an encrypted install, which is easy to do with for example Debian. Then the attacker would have to, I think, infect your bios to get your key.

I have been using Debian for a while and I like it but I have been mulling over going towards BSD. FreeBSD is attractive because of features like jails and bhyve. OpenBSD is attractive for router/firewalls and the security focus. Also the documentation for FreeBSD, the handbook and info on hardening FreeBSD, looks good.

FUZE THE HOSTAGE

How do I check this with Win XP?

It's Java? Java is a language runtime, it runs applications programmed in it.

fug

start with linux mint

move to debian when you git gud

>>>/poltech/66

cuck

Same here user

how fucked am i guys

Whew for a while I thought I was the only one being tracked by the institute for creative technologies. After looking at what goes on there I'm kind of worried, I can't tell if they are learning from us or learning how to stop us. Link is related.
archive.is/8UjNZ

Me too…

Underground bunker?

I used windows for my whole life and I tried switching to Linux many times. Somehow I managed to stick with Linux (mint) for almost a year now. Got used to it and I love it. For all your windows programming there's wine, it should run all programs and games you want. If not then just do a dual boot. If you have windows already installed and then install Linux (without formatting the whole disk) you'll get a dual boot automatically. Just select the system at computer startup. Of course you can have more than 2 systems if you so desire

Cloudfare, MEGA NZ, and a swedish telephone company… wtf

On the topic of 'tech security', that's all you had to say.

NO THEY DONT KNOW
AS MUCH AS YOU THINKS THEY KNOW

I get the institute of creative technologies on the west coast.

SHIT FUCKING DAMNIT Holla Forums TOLD ME MINT WAS SAFE FROM UBUNTU'S AMAZON BOTNET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have this, user