Be jewish

what do?

It's a shekel regardless of it's race, keep it.

keep it.
That shit can be worth a lot to collectors

This. You should also report it as a hate crime and start a patreon to help you recover from the emotional stress of being targeted by Nazis too.

I'll take it

thats what u get, faggot.
fuckin kike

why not selling it? if someone appreciates it more and is willing to give you money that you could use for something else that you can actually appreciate yourself in turn, where the fuck is the problem?

Oy Vey!
that's a hitler coin.
he killed 6 gorrillion bepole.
better remind the authorities of this transgression
:^)

so we're stealing shit from reddit now?

would you goy?

could you?

You should take a shower with it.

It's worth about two bucks in that condition (poor).

Why OP?

Kill yourself kike

if i was jewish, the first thing I'd do is kill myself

Get in the oven

how many jews do you think were murdered to make that coin?

Not OP, but I'd say not enough

you really arent in the club arent you

jews financed IG Farben?

omg its dat coin from xmen

Stopped reading right there.
Infiltrate the head Jews, and destroy their organization from the inside out in the name of white people, because I know that is what is right.

check the oven

Stopped reading.

Sorry OP I meant to tip you with this ^

Leave

Stopped reading there

what do?

You be a happy merchant because that coin is worth about 10-20$. I own one, it's on my Hitler shrine right next to Mein Kampf.

That was printed in honor of the Transfer agreement (Haavara Transfer), an arrangement between the Zionist world council and the Third Reich to help Jewish people migrate to Palestine. That was the plan before they fired up the ovens… of course anyone whose done ten minutes of research knows the holohoax is Jewish Communist war propaganda. Ended up being insanely profitable, so it became a thing. Sad days.

Not gonna lie, I may be natsoc but I would smash either of those girls with a brick

yeah, real men have a Maisie shrine instead

The one on the left is especially hawt. That's the face of a woman who has made some Palestinian orphans and than burned said orphans to the ground. She's got the crazy eyes, just look at her.

Creepy tbh fam

This.

Every time I think I've seen the depths of autism, I discover a new layer. Well done, user. Kill yourself anytime.

There is literally no bottom to the autism ocean.

Also there is nothing wrong with being an autist

There is when your waifu is Maisie.

Checkmate, user

put it up your ass

Newfags can't Jewforce.

▲
▼      ▼
▲      ▲
     ▼

▼ ▼
▲ ▲

✡️✡️Oldfags can't emojew✡️✡️