Fast and the furious BTFO Disney Nu-star wars & capeshit

Who would of thought it? It's almost like no one want to see gay feminist propaganda?movieguide.org/reviews/the-fate-of-the-furious.html

movieguide.org/news-articles/fast-and-furious-star-proclaims-his-faith-on-social-media.html

Shit movie. But it nice to It see it triggered Rick and morty fans on Reddit for Portraying nillhism in a negative light.

How so? I can only see them trying to act as their hero, burping and trying to talk/write fast and a lot in an attempt to sound smart.

The new villain of the series is a feminist woman who justify killing a baby in name of nillhism. Not even kidding.

So which one is it?

Not really that conservative is it?

But on leftism, they are.

Whores

Criminals

Street Racing

Sluts

I can concede the last one to you.

Not to mention the repeated attempts to destroy car culture, declaring it "dead" much like they did with gaming. Driving anything that isn't a faggy Prius in this day and age is met with deep-seated scorn and derision. They also invented just about the oldest cuck joke in the book that owning a fast/large car means that you have a small dick.

This film displays the attitude that Fury Road needed to display, but instead they tried to pander to the femishits.

I liked fast and furious 1 when it came out mostly because my older friends liked it. The movie was basically just a buddy cop movie with street racing around 3 I stopped watching because they were just getting stupid, trying to out do the previous ones. I bet if you compared 1 to (what is this one number 8 or nine?) they would be so different in tone that saying they are in the same franchise is laughable

That is kind of the appeal to me, though I wait to see it on my TV or from a rip, trying to see what stupid shit they'll think of next, as well as the next dumb gadget that will be quite outdated in the next movie.

Thank God that my country still thinks that having a large/fast car is kickass, granted Daddy didn't buy it for you, or that you're clearly having a middle age crisis. Even so, having a truck or an SUV is always useful, you'll end up hauling a lot of shit instead of having a cuck Prius and having to ask the big scary guys to help you with their trucks. And if it's a town or city that gets flooded when it rains, you can laugh all the way.

I tried watching one of these movies, lasted all of 5 minutes.

Watched it fast and became furious, right?

This is the best Fast and Furious movie and the best video game movie since Mortal Kombat.

What did you just say about me, you bitch?

This is a breath of fresh air in comparison to the nihilist shit out there.

Lolwut? If anything, Tokyo Drift toned it down the ham/cringe/memes compared to the second one. Criminal drama is reduced to a familial angst that a petty delinquent happened to get involved in because "Whereever I am, I must also race" as well as "muh dik". Driving is believable as well, no crazy stunts nor gadgets and the MC had to learn how to drive in Japan's windy and crowded roads. Why this kino doesn't get more love here is beyond me.

Because MUH VIN DIESEL, and Japan is too out there, at least with normalfags. Dunno about here.

Pretty much. Power rangers probably done better if it was hopeful like the original series

isnt this just race maxing propaganda created by jews to destroy the white race

Meh. I know Sean/MC isn't as entertaining, but I thought he's a good character in his own way. He's the classic representation of corn-fed American assertive masculinity like his enstranged father where he throughout the movie, stands up for himself and others, no matter what.

The cars he drives also reflect this, as he
starts off with a muscle beater that he barely knows how to drive, to the finicky and precise nipcars, and then back to his 'murican muscle car ways but with Japanese aspects (small, high-strung motor, balance etc).

Dominic may be a better character, but I feel his arcs are lacking, as they consist of any composition of "muh famlee, muh Letty, ,muh trust". To add, any filler dialogue seems to consist of him speeding out about his spicaboo/wannabeaner-ness or criticizing Brian for having superior /o/ taste being a weeb.

How to make Jason Statham the good guy :

- Omg he got Victoria Cross for saving his own unit
- Omg he save babby
- Omg he worked with The Rock

WHILE COMPLETELY OVERLOOKING THE FACT THAT HE KILLED THE GOOK IN COLD BLOOD 2 MOVIES AGO

Pretty much, I watched a white boi race some japs and my sister's ex was attempting to get me interested in it, but I flat out told him the movie and franchise is shit.

The gook was in love with a jew, mercy killing really.

Your not even trying to hide are you..?

script is bit shit, also main actor is weird seeing old af guy playing a teenager

Soon.
Motor Culture is leaving "drivers" behind.

Well, Christianity states that you will always be second bananas to the God of Israel and his son, rabbi Yeshua of Nazareth. Be humble, serve the God of Israel with all your strenght, have some humility, and show the other face when someone hits you, and you will be admited through the Doors of the Heaven.

He was being blacked mail by not anonymous.

I liked Tokyo Drift a lot, but it would have been much better with any other MC though

it's pretty good as a movie series though
multiculti is it's only real problem

BTW 'People are scared of anonymous, well not even anonymous will mess with her' is a line from the film

I didn't mean tokyo drift for 3, tokyo drift is more of a spin off

Tokyo Drift is just Initial D for normalfags

Yes. It's success was probably somewhat of a surprise though. Also normalfags are attracted by the action and "epic" stunts not the propaganda embed related sums it up pretty well.

Spics and niggers will make America Christian again.

tbh it's better than having beastiality and traps from whites.

Provide some sources for this claim please. I would also appreciate it if you could provide similar statistics for non whites so we can compare them against each other. Inb4 You can't.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how jealous are you that you will never be an Aryan?

You don't need comprehensive statistics to realize that non-reproductive actions always link to declining birth rates, it's common sense.

If your race is unable to do what low-IQ niggers and spics easily do despite having higher population and iq than any of them, then it signifies an internal issue within your race.

But hey

So you don't actually have any statistics to back your claim up? Good to know. It says a lot about your psyche that you immediately assume people aren't having large families because they are fucking dogs and cutting their dicks off.

Don't make claims if you can only back it up with "muh common sense". Frankly I wouldn't expect any better from a christcuck.

Quality>>>>>Quantity. Take a look at apefrica if you think that birth rates are the most important thing. Have you ever considered that their low IQ may have a lot to do with their rabbit like reproduction? The current state of the west undoubtedly has a a large effect on potential parents, example:

Yes it does, I don't remember saying that it doesn't. I was just pointing out that you don't actually have any proof do your previous claims.

Dominick Torello become a villain because he have a son with a huezillian female cop from the 5th film, who is kidnaped and used as blackmail.
He named the boy as "Brian" in the end of the film.

Just kill me now, fam.

I'll put it in simple words for you since you're clueless. If you don't reproduce, then you won't reproduce at all. I'm Christian, but I know for sure that human beings don't perform mitosis. It's hilarious that you will only consider >muh statistics, but disregard any other form of science like basic biology.

And yes, it's common sense that beastiality and sodomy do not produce more white children. If you unironically disagree, then you're an idiot.

They reproduce due to their situation as opposed to genetics. There's no gene that tells you the amount of babies to produce, don't be ridiculous. They have a high mortality rate in an environment where children can die easily, so they produce a lot.

If that's the case, then the west does deserve their demographic decline as they willingly don't want to reproduce in the most safe and economically stable society out there. What a bullshit excuse.

There is proof that there are LGBT and zoophile whites. It's also true those actions don't reproduce white children. Therefore, you can conclude that they contribute to the demographic decline of whites. Quit being a pedantic moron.

Wow, thanks. I never thought I'd actually learn something from a Christard.

Jokes aside what about my post made you think that I didn't know that?

It's even funnier that you could misunderstand the point I was getting at this badly. It's like you forgot that you implied whites aren't breeding because they are fucking animals and pretending to be the other sex.

They produce children that they have no chance of sustaining and a large chunk of them starve to death in their early years, having a child when you are in that kind of situation is indicative of a low IQ.

It was an alternative to your deduction that bestiality and transexualism are the main causes of low birth rates. I'm assuming a little here but it's the only thing you have put on the table as the cause.

Your point being? You don't have any actual numbers for us to absorb so as far as you know these only make up a tiny percentage of the white population. Your whole argument is based on "muh common sense" aka conjecture.

Faggots do, sure but last time I checked most zoophiles dont exclusively fuck animal's. There are plenty of reasons for the low reproduction rate and bestiality and fags aren't even close to making the top of the list, you only focus on those because you are a dogmatic Christcuck. I bet you would happily lick nigger feet with the pope while whistling a jaunty tune.

Why would I be jealous that I'm not one of the most cucked people on earth, next too Sweden?

heh

I've never met a mudperson who didn't have a burning inferiority complex.

Also:

That's because in spite of being told Allah is with them, they live in a shithole in fear of cruise missile strikes.

Arabs are worse than niggers.

Excluding Persians of course.

You haven't been around persians then. Fuck those people who think they are white when they are exactly as much of shitskins as every other sandniggers.

Some persians actually are white. They are a mostly Arab shithole now but there is still Aryan blood in Persia.