Eventually, all your favorite movies will be remade to keep up with current year standards

Eventually, all your favorite movies will be remade to keep up with current year standards.

How do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/talkwordy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't even want to know how this would be achieved.

My favorite movies are already progressive, you creepy fuck.

Yeah, nah, this is fucking nothing.

I challenge Hollywood to make a movie without any Jews in it, not even on the production side. The Jews need to check their privilege.

are you ready, Holla Forums?

just dont touch Drive (2011, with Ryan Gosling)

Sounds pretty shallow.

lol

I honestly find it funny at this point. I don't support them so it's more comedic than anything when I see just how pozzed they try and make these things.

I'd say the only thing that sucks is when they do well in then people try to play them off like they are better than the originals.

No, that would be "making good films on small budgets". This is childish pandering.

Simple, I don't give them my time. I haven't seen CISbusters and have no intentions of doing so.

Let them. It'll just make white people angrier than they already are, and more independent film studios and production teams will start cropping up from all the disenfranchised white writers, directors, and actors.

12 Angry Women would probably be called misogynistic anyway. They'd have to change it to 12 Calm & Rational Women and put it in the fantasy category.

Just look at what happened it Berkley. The race war is coming, and soon we'll be able to take over Hollywood and burn all copies of Disney Wars and finally make a real sequel to ROTJ.

a race war is what the rich want you to do. eat each other instead of them.

he is throwing a shitfit

twitter.com/talkwordy

But my favorite movie didn't star a straight white male. It didn't even star a human.

Funny way of spelling Jews.

Ok then, make a film with no Jews involved. I'll wait.

What a fucking pleb

Good lucking making this popular in countries like China. Nobody wants to see gay niggers there.

All non-whites, rich and poor, are the enemy.

What about Brokeback Mountain? Wouldn't they have to make that just two guys going fly fishin'? Or would they go all out and make it two hours of prolapse sucking?

The "rich" as you put it are jews. They control the Fed.

Hope you're ready for the inevitable recasting as a black labrador boyo.

And so will history, your lies can only last for so long, white devil. Our children will grow up knowing that it was black women who got us to the moon. The USSR did not have any strong-willed black women, so that is why they failed in the space race. Women, especially black women, will dominate the STEM fields in the future, replacing the white males. This will lead to an unprecedented level of technological growth, and you white folks will be left behind. After all this, there will be no more "white" heroes, no white role models, and eventually, all white men and women will worship the superior genes of the African. We will take to the stars, and you will be sent back to the caves from whence you came.

As soon we take back the knowledge of how to farm from the hwhitey. Our shaman scientists are pretty sure all we need to do is to eat white people.

See, I know its a shitpost, but I'm still curious, why did Africa fail to technologically advance in the hundreds, if not thousands, of years between the fall of Egypt and the start of slavery? Wouldn't intellectually advanced species be ready to defend themselves from hostile outside invaders? Or am I to take away from history that the 'ideal' civilization is shitting in mud huts killing each other with sharpened sticks?

Yeah, and all of them are going to flop spectacularly.

Because European culture was about owning and exploiting resources and people for profit and technological advancement, while native tribal cultures from the Americas, Africa and even Australia were more about sitting in the dirt you didn't even own and occasionally trying to avoid getting genocided by the neighboring tribe.

They were hut dwellers who could built a pyramid or two for the elite, who were former hut dwellers who somehow gathered very specific knowledge
We can put wewuz theories there about who ordered them to do those things, bu the detail here is that they knew advanced shit only some chinks knew

You know there's something I noticed about this. The SJW's and the corporate tend to go hand in hand. They see people as replaceable cogs and disregard individual identity. It also bugs me how they see race as the end all be all and forget about culture. Not all blacks are the same. American blacks are different from Dominicans, Ugandans, Kenyans, Haitians and etc. That always bugged me so much.

The same goes for most Europeans up until the Romans conquered them. The Nords were living in huts as savages before they were domesticated. Large civilizations in general couldn't last without a proper sanitation system. There were sites in North America where large groups of natives gathered together in one location, but it ended up falling apart because the nearby rivers literally turned to shit. Also, the Chinese were the ones to bring gunpowder to Europe. Without them, the Europeans would have still been using swords. The Arabs also brought technology and science westward as they were conquering clay.

Civilization cannot move forward without individuals with the desire and capability to make it so. Europe had the Romans who brought the savages to the light. The Chinese eventually got the job done. The Arabs and Persians got her done too. The native Americans had a greater focus on agriculture and didn't have the need or capabilities to grow much bigger than they were. They didn't have large work animals like oxen to carry heavy items nor did any of them have the Chinese to trade with.

Sub-Saharan Africans were hunter gatherers and never changed until they were forced to with the passing of time. They had large game animals that they could hunt and had very little need for farming.
Also, there's a massive fucking desert separating Egypt from the rest of Africa.
What were the Arabs who held European clay for hundreds of years. People are lazy and will go with what is easiest.
There is no ideal civilization as it all depends on the values of its society. Africans were happy with mudhuts and being hunter gatherers. The Chinese were happy with serving some Emperor while they lived in small bamboo villages. The Europeans were happy with serving some king while they lived in small straw villages. Native Americans were happy with mixing hunter gathering and agriculture, depending on where they lived, while living in stone towns or on the plains in animal skin huts.

The town is shit and will probably burn as antifa continues to lose its shit.

why can't they recast all those 80's action movies with muscular topless women?

Are the antifa actually from Berkley or from out of town.

Probably because modern SJWism was invented to distract people from class warfare by insisting a person's race is more important than their wealth.

He's right, they started putting straw roofs in their huts, cow poo in the walls and sharpened their sticks :^)

I'd like to say that they're from out of town as antifa are usually bused around. However, Berkley is a liberal hell hole and I don't doubt that there were plenty of them already there.

sup reddit

Heh, delusional trumpcuck fantasy.
We'll be eating you alive.

Then why does antifa only ever get their asses kicked even when they outnumber the trumpettes?

Shit won't fly in Russia or China.

What did he mean by this?

I don't. Haven't watched a movie in almost a decade now.

what the fuck are you doing here? go watch the last three harry potters they are kino

Yeah, this'll last about as long as a stand-up comic who makes fun of Scientology.