I just learned that there is an animal known as a jeroba that looks like a mix between a chicken, rabbit and mouse

I just learned that there is an animal known as a jeroba that looks like a mix between a chicken, rabbit and mouse.
What are some other, weird and relatively unknown animals? In before shit like honey badgers and mantis shrimp.

I am thoroughly impressed

FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CHAN

These are called dildo dolphins they can be found in the atlantic ocean harassing normal smaller dolphins

narwhals are actually pretty weird if you think about it

Sawfish is pretty weird as well.

fuck the sea is full of all kinds of crazy shit
It's just a blessing that most of it is tiddly

This was five minutes ago.
I'm about to eat pizza.

crows are the best trolls. My friend had one as a pet and it always used to hide his keys and break shit all over the house

If you want to know the difference between a boar and a warthog, then a boar looks like a large, hairy pig; while a warthog looks like a cross between a pig and a demon.

that warthog's skin looks like the skin on my ballsack

Kiwis are funny little birds. They're small, hairy, and flightless. They run around really fast.

Monitoring bread

never post here again.

D-does randomly breaking shit count as trolling

Of course.

The fucking bobbit worm.
vid related, 'nuff said.

here ya go

See this little fucker?
If you swim in a Brazilian river, these fuckers will swim inside your urethra, attach themselves, and drink your blood.

are these animals proof of evolution?

Epomis beetle larva, everyone.

fuck thats scary, wonder what it would do to a human.

this rare breed of koala bear, known as koalus autisticus

They've been known to slice fish and coral in half. I don't know of any case where a human's been bit but I'm sure that person would have a bad day.

Anyway, say hello to Paracerceis sculpta.
Alpha males of this species have a large harem of females.
Weaker ones will try to mimic females in order to sneak into the alpha's harem and effectively cuck the alpha behind his back.
The weakest of the species will pretend to be the alpha's children, covertly breeding with his harem while they care for them.

when snails and slugs mate, they stab each other with these things. And I don't mean this is the penis, it gets stabbed directly into their flesh. They are basically spears coated with a substance which causes the recipient's bodies to be a less harmful environment for the snail's sperm.

Similarly, certain slugs in particular sometimes get their dicks stuck in another's vagina. When this happens they CHEW THEIR OWN FUCKING DICK OFF and become viable females.

I give to you a mix of a snake, rat and cockroach.

Holy shit that is an abomination of nature

Spider-tailed viper

the capybara is the world's largest rodent. the adults are about as big as akita dogs.

they're also chill af.

But look at those claws. If you pissed one off it looks like it could do some serious damage.

but look how chill he is

very chill

Yea strangely these fuckers are chill with almost every animal in nature

platypus
bearcat
giant isopod
musk deer
horseshoe crab
aye-aye
palm cocatoo
kookaburra
shoebill

The females are chill. The males are only chill until puberty, after which they will attack other males for establishing a territory, or is a threat to their herd.

That is so cute

Shoebills are mildly creepy.

Actually decent thread for once :)

daw.

Behold this ugly fucker

You don't even have to swim. They're so fast that if you're taking a piss in their pond they can swim up your piss stream and into your uretra.