There is no separation between Christianity and the white race

The white race is the gentile race, the 10 "lost" tribes of Israel. They migrated from Israel to Iran, then to Lydia (Turkey), then to the Caucasus and then to Europa and to Syria.

They were called "Scythian" and "Sumerians" at the time. Scythia became known as Germania and Sumeria became known Iberia. Gauls became known as Anglos to the north. All have the same origin.

Moses was white. David was White. Jesus was White.

These people are not the same people as the Jews. Judea was a separate country to the south of Israel. The tribe of Judea mixed with different people from the surrounding regions and adopted the Babylonian Talmudic religion of the Pharisees and the parasitic habits of the Hedomites.

The Aryan (more accurately, Scythian) race is the gentile race.

Yes, whites are special because they are the carriers of the message of Christ, which is is a message of virtue.

It is not incompatible to save the white race and save Christianity. It is actually redundant.

The thing the Jew hates the most is Christianism. The white race is carries the message now, so they hate the white race. The very word kike is derived from Jewish hatred of Christinity. Jews will fund white nationalists if if furthers their cause (see Ukraine), but their attack is always foremost against Christianity.

Pics of current white Christians in Syria during a wedding and of current Iranian models.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeqm0yGRl_8
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Earth_poster.svg
bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican29.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

WUZ

KIKES

KIKEZ

Holla Forums thinks Talmudic Jews are the same as ancient Israelites. Doesn't matter that there's zero evidence to support it and plenty to go against it. The average Holla Forumsacks refuses to want to understand Christianity. They think all of Christianity is the heretical "judeo-Christian" zionist trash that you see in America.

>>>/christian/
>>>/cuck/

Vid related. Cannot embed because we Christians have low IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeqm0yGRl_8

Except europeans were in europe before Jesus was born

Modern Jews act exactly like Israelites in the Bible. How do you explain that?

These proto-europeans were outbreed by the gentiles because they were degenerate.

This is creationist-tier shit, dude:

All the important peoples in the bible go back and forth between honoring God and whoring with other gods. Same as we are doing now.

Modern Jews are thousands of times worse than anything you can accuse the Israelites of. Talmudic Jews are closer to Edomites or Canaanites or Sodomites in their behavior and values.

Sage

There is already a thread on this exact topic

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

What the fuck is with you fags and trying to reconcile the jewish christian religion with your anti-jewish views?

Only micro-evolution is scientific. Rest is retarded mysticism. In Egypt they also believed life "evolved" from the mud of nile. Macro-evolution is not a new "scientific" answer to the origin of human life. It is just ancient mysticism repacked for "smart" "science-based" stupid goyim like you.

Thread is full.

This is true. Also: West Africans sailed to Mexico and founded the Olmec civilization.

They are brainwashed. There's no way to save them.

This does not compare to Kingz black mythology. It is hysterical fact.

There is plenty of evidence from reading the historians of the times and places in which the Scythian passed. Also in the origins of the European languages and in the early European traditions.

The judaism that we hate and the modern Talmudic kikes have absolutely nothing to do with Christianity or with ancient Israel. The Talmud was written hundreds of years after Christ.

You missed my point. I was saying that that specific argument is bad, in a way that the other user could understand.

Errr…. what? The groups OP claim are europeans were in the middle east by there own records when germans celts etc were in europe. There is no historical basis for these people to be jews. Your analogy isn't at all applicable

…and Jacob, who Jewed Esau, and Joseph, who Jewed the Egyptians?

And who was fighting the nameless battles they've been uncovering long ago in Germany?

Let's not forget that the Jews allow polygamy and divorce, which Whites have always forbidden, and which led to Whites becoming White.

Christcucks twist history to worship Jews. Cuckold Identarians twist history even harder to worship Jews.

common descent / migration of splinter groups aren't excluded by this. analogy holds.

the Old Testament is full of stories about Jews acting Jewish, don't even try to pretend otherwise, Jew-worshiper

I'm not gonna argue religious history with you, I just wanna ask you one question.

Do you really want to follow a religion where the only barrier to entry is that you believe that a person 2000 years ago died for your sins because a book says it happened? How can you follow a religion that requires no rational thought at all, and where the dumbest, most filthiest degenerate can be saved by simply believing in a tale that someone tells them is true and will save them.

SHOW ME A BETTER RELIGION

SHOW IT TO ME

First of all, this thread is not about religious history. It is about history. All post-diluvian cities mentioned in the bible are found exactly where they are supposed to be. If you compare ancient german and ancient british dialects you will find that is closely related to "paleo-hebrew" (not the current hebrew, which has babylonean influence. You will find the similarities in the customs and in the heraldry.

I will answer your question about religion in short for not to derail, as it is a question more appropriate for /christian.

I was raised Catholic and came to the conclusion it was filled with contradictions. I always had interest in science, languages and the occult. I was convinced that the bible is the truth because it all fits together.

You claim salvation is to simple yet you do not do it yourself. Accepting salvation from Christ is hard. You have to reduce your self-esteem to zero. Think about how everything today is about raising everyone's self-esteem. That is the ultimate sin.

Feels divine man.

Yeah, dont'cha know
WE WUZ RABBIS N SHIT YO
Oy Deus Gevult!

Esau was hated because he was a racemixer. He married and had children with a Canaanite woman. Racemixing was strictly forbidden by God in the OT. Esau also willfully threw away his own inheritance. He wasn't "jewed out" of anything.

Joseph did nothing to jew the Egyptians. I can't even begin to think where you might get this impression. The Egyptians bought him as a slave and he served them his whole life.

Polygamy was always a sin from the very beginning (God made one man and one woman and that's it). Just because some people in the OT committed polygamy does not mean that it is okay or that it is not a sin. David murdered people and committed adultery and yet is still exalted throughout the Bible even by Jesus (aka God) Himself. Murder and adultery are still sins though.

The only way divorce was tolerated was if you found out your woman wasn't a virgin and had slutted it up before trying to get married. Otherwise divorce was forbidden.

The behavior of Talmudic Jews is nothing like the behavior of ancient Israelites. Ancient Israelites were not subverting other nations and destroying them with war, usury, media control, promotion of degeneracy, faggotry, drug abuse, etc. The only time the ancient Israelites sinned excessively was when they abandoned God and tried to fit in more with the pagans and heathens and adopt their degenerate customs like child sacrifice. Then God rebukes them and punishes them severely.

Your problem is how you approach religion. You think religion is just some cultural traditions and customs and whatnot. A Christian believes in what he believes because it is the literal truth about this life. Who cares what the barrier to entry is? Why is there even a barrier in the first place? This is like getting upset at Mathematics because it doesn't preclude non-whites from learning about it. The truth is the truth and that's all that matters.

Christendom is a slave-religion used as a subversive method.

consider suicide

If you can't convince your wife to get literally cucked by having an aborted nigger embryo implanted into her, it means you don't actually have the faith, and aren't saved.

If it's the confirmed truth it should be easy to prove then.

Good information, thanks.

Ancient German is nothing at all close to Hebrew neither is Latin or celtic or Baltic

it's not the '80s anymore

Hell is forever christcuck

Pharisees were the pro-Roman Jews ("synagogue of the adversary" - Rome)

Jesus was a Zealot/Zionist who wanted to kill the white race with "peace and love"

Jesus was a Zealot/Zionist who wanted to kill the white race with "peace and love"

THE SIMILARITY BETWEEN THE EARLY IRISH-CELTIC AND THE SECOND CENTURY, B.C., HEBREW-PHOENICIAN LANGUAGE AS SHOWN BY THE PENULUS OF PLAUTUS:

PHOENICIAN OF PLAUTUS :

Byth lym mo thym nociothii nel ech an ti daisc machon Ys i do iebrim thyfe lyth chy lya chon temlyph ula.

EARLY IRISH-CELTIC:

Beth horn’ mo thirne nociaithe, niel ach an ti dairie mae coinne Is i de leabhraim tafach leith, chi his con teampl uibh uhla.

There is more proof of Jesus having existed than almost any other ancient historical figure.

Do you ever doubt the historicity of Alexander the Great? Because the earliest known records of his existence dates hundreds of years after he was alive. For all we know Alexander was another King Arthur myth. But no sane person would ever say that of course.

If you don't trust the Bible's historicity then go read Josephus Flavius. Him being a non-Christian Jew alive during the first century means that he had every reason to be biased against Christianity, but yet his record confirms all the basic facts of the New Testament (that a man named Jesus existed, claimed to be the messiah, and it led to a major upheaval in Israeli society of the time).

Roman and Greek pagan empires made Christian empires look like garbage.

reposting

May I know what flavor of fedora are you?

Yes there is, the most sourced White history is always pre semitic self loathing death cult, rightly so, it focused on the beauty of life, the present, not throwing life away as shit biding time for an after life to kiss the heel of an fantasy semitic demon.

What? Are you deranged? You portrayed it as if the message of Christianity is "the literal truth about life." ie. that the Jewish god exists and that the bible is what he wants from man and so on.

That might very well be true, but that doesn't say anything about how true the metaphysical aspects of Christianity is.

It took about 10 seconds for that entire thing to lose all credibility.

Repentance means to change your mind (turn from unbelief into belief, ie. have faith). Do you know who repents the most in the entire Bible? God. It is impossible for God to sin therefore repentance has absolutely nothing at all to do with not sinning. If that image can't get this extremely basic fact right then it has zero credibility. Obviously it was made by an unsaved person with an axe to grind.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

You've been shilling hard with this trash the last few days.

Can you christians please fuck off?

Your religion worked as long as the peasants weren't able to read the semite fucking shit that your religion is founded upon.

Now it's nothing but globalist dog shit for the brown hordes. You had full control and yet the entire west got cucked. You already failed so what makes you think we should try your kikery again?

Come back when you've retaken constantinople.

Incoherency: the post.
If jesus didn't preach repentance how did Paul become a saint, if he didn't change his mind?

christogena.org

CHRISTIAN IDENTITY IS THE ONLY SECT PINNING THE JEW..

IT IS THE ONLY ANSWER FOR WHITES.

google "two seedline christian identity'

Yes, it pins the jew as the saviour.

REQUESTING PASTOR ANDERSON SMUGGIE

jews called out the jew John 8:44

THOR WAS A KIKE WITH A HAMMER!
Heil Christ!

I didn't say that Jesus didn't preach repentance. I said that repentance means to change your mind/turn from unbelief.

Majority of people are under the impression that repentance means to stop sinning. That image implies that there is an inconsistency in the Bible in that Jesus preached that you must stop sinning and that Paul preached faith alone. If you understand what repentance means then you realize that there is no inconsistency; they both preached faith alone to get saved.

What baffles me the most is not that they refuse to understand Christianity. That I can understand. It is hard looking at the mirror with objetive moral imperatives as paradigms.

What I do not understand is why they are not willing to research where the white race comes from historically. They seem to think that the land of Europe is mor important that the people. That the only people that ever lived in the middle east were the Arabs that live there today. It is a myopic chronocentrism.

For less than 2000.
Paganism was the religion of Europe for 10,000+ years before that.

Under Christianity, the Roman Empire collapsed.
What other 'classical civilizations' are you talking about?
The struggling and oft competing regimes that followed, that didn't catch back up to what Rome had at its height until another 1000+ years had passed?

SHOW ME A RELIGION WHICH IS NOT MAJORITY BROWN PEOPLE AND CUCKOLDS AND IT WILL, NY DEFINITION, BE BETTER THAN MODERN CHRISTENDOM.

the bible is LITERALLY the story of the white race (Adam) all the other races are mamzers or beasts of the field.. PICK UP YOUR BIBLE WHITE MAN!

Hell is forever!

No more.

You're drawn to this thread, to tell people that they're doing it wrong. Yawn…

Filter the anti-Christians, read the information from the Christians.

You are doomed.

Where is hell then?

Pig-cuck. An alternative pronunciation of pagan, or those who practise daemon-worship.

That's how they survived, user.
Christians are the SJWs of old.

I'm not a Pagan, christcuck, so you can say whatever you like about them.

It won't make you any less of a cuckold.

The Bible says that Hell is in the heart of the Earth (Matthew 12:40).

Stop bumping this obvious shitpost.

It's nothing but the lack of discipline that is destroying whites everywhere. If that were no issue, then this situation wouldn't be happening.

The difference, of course, is that if pig-cucks (pagans) were to make a thread, I'd throw a few spitballs in there, but wouldn't camp out the thread for 20+ posts of anti-pig-cuck posting unless they put up something blasphemous in the O.P. or elsewhere in the thread.

But that's why they're called pig-cucks, user. It's humorous, and I'm always looking for a new, good joke. They're an example of one.

That's called the Earth's core, and it's made of metal.
The "heart" of the Earth is actually low-temperature (the very core of it).
The surrounding is hotter.

They aren't going to survive for much longer - not that they care, really, because they place loyalty to cult over loyalty to kin.

A white christcuck would gladly kill a white Nationalist who threatened a non-white christcuck.

They are traitors by choice, and shall meet the same death as those who now compose the vast majority of the Christian faith.

DAILY REMINDER
Europeans constitute less than 33%, less than a third, of the christcuck population worldwide.

Their cult is no longer theirs, and now they cling to the legs of their blood-foes, hoping they will follow suit and duck for the cult of christ - and they are going to be sorely disappointed.

Very nice, brother.

It's molten iron. It's not a solid metal core. Mars has a solid metal iron core and that's why it has no magnetic shield to protect its atmosphere from solar radiation.

Hitler's Christianity is dead.

Just as Charles the Hammer's Christianity was dead by the time of Hitler.

Hitler would be disgusted by the state of modern Christendom.

The armor of God is a Roman armor? That Jehova sure likes messing with his son, doesn't he?

What an interesting choice of animal to ascribe, in an insulting fashion, with your foes…

JESUS WAS NOT A NEW AGEY FLOWER POWER FANOOK

The Jewish Media has done a knock-out job of distorting and perverting the true nature of Jesus Christ of the Holy Bible. They have portrayed him as a passive resister, appeaser, and OHM chanting hippie…this is a total misrepresentation of the truth. While Jesus did indeed preach a gospel of love, compassion and forgiveness, he also had zero tolerance for bullcrap, was uncompromising, confrontational, militant and stern. He condemned. He denounced. He caused trouble and he disrupted the established order

Here are some examples:

-Jesus Christ was a carpenter, a man’s man, he wasn’t a hairstylist or a white collar business man

-Jesus was extremely confrontational and put people on blast right in public; he called the Pharisees and Scribes fools, vipers, hypocrites, Sepulchers, Sons of the Devil. He labels them murderers and blind guides, he ridicules them publicly. He undermines their authority. He insults them. He castigates them. He’s not very nice to them (Matthew 23).

- Jesus made a whip from cords and chased the wicked money changers out the temple and flipping over their tables (John 2:15)

-Jesus instructed his disciples to arm themselves, even selling their possessions to buy a weapon in case they didn’t have one (Luke 22:36)

- Jesus was a ZEALOT to the word of God, there was no compromise or middle ground with unbelievers or the secular world.

-Jesus rebukes and condemns. In Matthew 18, Jesus utilizes morbid and violent imagery, saying that it would be better to drown in the sea with a stone around your neck than to harm a child.

-Jesus didn’t say there was many different ways to live ones life; he said he was the ONLY way (John 14:6). Most people would hate Jesus if he was around today because of this. They don’t want to live by God’s laws, statutes and commandments. They want to do whatever and accept whoever and live by: “To each his own.”

- Jesus Christ says he did not come to bring peace to this world but a sword and that belief in him would divide families (Matthew 10:34-35)

-Jesus did not when you are lukewarm in your ways. "because you are lukewarm–neither hot nor cold–I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Revelation 3:16)

-When the Lord Jesus returns he’s not coming back to give big teddy bear hugs but to bring destruction to the nonbelievers and secular world (2 Thessalonians 1:8-9 and 2 Peter 3:10-11)

- On judgment day Jesus will sentence most of the world into the eternal lake of fire (Matthew 25:41, Revelation 20:15 and Revelation 21:8).

From fellow brother in Christ Matt Walsh:

“Anger is good when it is directed at things that offend not us, but God. Just as Christ’s intolerance, like the intolerance we’re commanded to have, stems from a desire to save souls and defend Truth.
Even when we have righteous anger, we do not have carte blanche to act on it in anyway we please. But, according to the Bible, there are times to use strong language, there are times to cause a scene, there are times to hurt people’s feelings, and there are times when we might need to use physical force.

Jesus told us to turn the other cheek when we are personally attacked; He never told us to turn our backs entirely and let lies spread and evil grow.”

I think passive-aggressiveness among true followers of Jesus Christ in general–and leaders in particular–must go away because it runs counter to the ethics of the Kingdom.

Jesus was not passive-aggressive. The Lord did not hesitate to address people directly as needed. No cryptic messages when He stood before Pilate, not parable at the house of Simon the Pharisee ("You did not wash my feet."), and in sending a message directly to Herod

So, enough with the niceties.

Christians in this country sound too similar to the Golden Girls song, and not enough like the Battle Hymn of the Republic. There’s too much ‘thank you for being a friend,’ and not enough ‘lightening from His terrible swift sword.’

We’re all hugging and singing Kumbaya, when we should be marching and shouting Hallelujah.

We’re nice Christ followers with our nice Jesus, and we are trampled on without protest.
Enough, already.”

The armor of god metaphor was made by the apostle that was looking at a roman soldier, idiot.

What's with Christcucks denouncing all non Christcuck rituals as "demonic?" There's nothing creepier than walking into a church and hearing some pedo priest chant about his bull Jesus in monotone Latin.

As described by the Jews.

You outright admit Jesus was a Jewish zealot.

You worship a Zionist.

SLIDE THREAD

JESUS COULD NEVER BE A JEW.. HE SAID HE WAS NOT OF THIS WORLD… You are a Kike-Thor worshiper.. You have no primary sources or foundation for your kooky beliefs.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Earth_poster.svg

Seems legit.

Threads like these make me think there is an effort to gaslight whites to believe in some meme messiah Judeo-Christian figure in the future to unite the one race…the human race.

Watch The Myth.

You know, I've been wondering why any god would care about humanity at all. Being favored or obtaining special attention feels like a very "human" concept, if that makes any sense. It feels like our very existence is a chain of extremely convenient and unreplicatable events that are otherwise insignificant to any higher being. We'd be to them like ants are to us except on an infinitely higher scale, you know?

Kike Thor worshiper? What the fuck? At least say an insult that makes sense.

It means your version of Thor is from a kike perspective..

Exactly. Christianity only worked in Europe when the majority of people were illiterate and didn't know the Bible was all about Love and Tolerance.

I still see a liquid core there. What's your point?

in that case

they have to go back

That still makes no sense.

Still not making alotta sense, cuckold.

It's fucking solid.

'In my mind it was real' - Hymie Shekelstein

oh look this thread again

STOP REPLYING AND REPORT NEWFAGS

It's sort of like the concept of as above, so below. A religion based on lies and deception would worship a deity who lied about his abilities and powers.

There is no hell. We die, we sleep. Jesus will resurrect the righteous to live with him and the father forever. The rest (most people) will be sent to the lake of fire. The lake of fire is not hell. Is where he destroys failed DNA forever.

Being the altar boy and seeing the the whole congregation leave after the priest is done chanting about his bull… that might be creepier.

reported for intl

What was real?

Your fantasy about Jesus not being a Jew?

Or your fantasy about Christianity not being majority brown folks and 30% white cuckolds?

Or was it your fantasy about Jerome impregnating your wife?

Only the last has any semblance of credibility, tbh fam.

Nothing wrong with Jews.

Reminder that most anti-Christian spam in threads like these come from butthurt homosexual reprobates.

The average Holla Forumsack is largely indifferent and just ignores religious threads.

But their cognitive dissonance is so much fun to point out…

why so emotional?

Yes, unfortunately many fanatically political people are homosexuals since they've abandoned women of their own kind in order to live and breathe worldly politics. Therefore, it's a challenge that must be faced from time to time.

I think I had a fortune cookie that said that.

I actually have a soft spot for what Christianity once was.

Now, seeing these cuckolds crying about the death of their faith, all I can envision is neo-Nazi skinheads wearing swastikas and pining after the depictions in Schindler's List.

Christianity is subverted, and the enemy parades its corpse around, with a bunch of niggers following in their wake, with a horde of white cuckolds following after… And further back still, the saddest of all: Those who wish to convince others that Christendom yet lives and prospers, and that it is not the source of so much ailing our people.

Sad!

this is at least the fourth christcuck vs LARPagan thread, you dipshits, and these threads themselves are an Holla Forums d&c trolling strategy.

LURK MOAR NEWFAGS

There are no good Jews.

They stole it from the Bible.

Where did the Bible steal it from?

So why don't you start your own thread?

So what? It's an important thing to discuss. Christcuckery might not be backed by their Jew lords anymore, but they are still a threat. They work their suversion day and night and have over a billion adherents.

Why do you feel the need to stop the discussion of this dangerous marxist cult on Holla Forums?

No where. And if you knew where you would say where.

How fucking dare you try and speak for the "average Holla Forumsack". Go fuck yourself you pompous piece of shit. Say whatever your maggot brain brings to mind but don't try and speak for other people.

christogena.org
Christianity For The Thinking Man

baseless, low energy

Strawman exhibit A

so… since I'm british, then I'm jew?

My findings have been Sumeria and Egypt. I haven't done much research on no where though.

So if YHVH is real and he got the Jews to manipulate the people, why did he do that? Why is it important to cause such chaos?

This poster is clearly a Jew, and I'm glad I could help,expose them..

isaac sons -> saac sons

dumbest pseudo-etymology ever. 0/10

Your salt and christcuck fear of truth is like delicious ambrosia to me.

Nigglet I will fight you.

There are no good Jews.

What is a Jew? You seem confused. You believe the Jews lie about everything, but for some reason you believe them on the Bible? Interesting.

Get a wife. You seem lonely

No. Bump.

Another fucktarded religion thread, oh joy

When a virus festers for 20 centuries, do you expect anything less? The biggest grown has happened since ~1893, with it becoming exponential after getting control of the US Fed Reserve ~1913.

Jesus himself said the jews that persecute and deny Him during His lifetime are not truly people of the kingdom of Israel, but devils in disguise.

reported

Why would you not? It is called "God's Gift" for a reason. I understand it doesn't make much sense in this world where "Something for Nothing" is just not how it works, but Jesus is, as He said, "Not of this world".

Tattlefag

Tattlefag

Why does anyone lie m8

Would you rather follow a religion that tells you to "kill all non-believers",lying is perfectly fine, other human beans are "cattle, to serve" and worthless compared to some 'chosen bloodline'?

FUCK this 75char limit

Not completely true. He draws it out pretty much cut-and-dry in His book.

On a side note - one of the most overlooked comandments is the first: "Thou shalt have no gods before me" - Remember, this are words from God himself thru Moses - essentially telling people that He is the only one who must be worshipped, and essentially saying that there are lesser (false) 'gods' out there.

See God's Gift.

I was the most skeptical person you would ever meet, and still am.

I was about to write a whole fuckin dissertation about my own path, but I will just leave you with this: A lot of people are out there looking for Jesus, but sometimes He comes n finds you.

Common Filth already showed Holla Forums why Christianity is cancer.

reported

So do the shills just copy-paste from archives of old d&c threads these days?

Exodus 21:20-21 – "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property."

Colossians 3:22-24 – "Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord. Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving."

Ephesians 6:5 - "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

1 Peter 2:13 - "Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to the king, as the supreme authority."

1 Peter 2:18 - "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

1 Timothy 6:1 - "1 All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered."

That d&c whining is getting old, cucks.

The d&c is already here.

Ever since your raid began after your jihad schism or whatever happened on /christian/ has there been d&c here.

Holla Forums vs. the desert cult.

Christianity as a pro white religion is dead. Next time you go to Church, tell them all about how "redpilled" you are.

bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican29.htm

Christcucks are pretty much worse than jews in my eyes, the faggots killed millions of pagans, tortured people for a thousand years and now want to say that their religion is pro white. Christians must be purged on the DOTR.

Yeah, naw. I don't practice usury. I never built false idols to worship, and I never desired to intermix and marry the daughters of other nations. Modern Jews are definitely OT Jews.

Also;

Kikes have always kiked. And they will always be Gods chosen scum. Any God that favors that honorless brood is a worthless God. So take your Christianity, Judaism, and Islam back to the desert and bury it.

Sage because this thread is silly.

These are all speculations and theories. Supposedly under that extemporaneous amount of pressure, liquid molten metal becomes so gravitationally pulled together that it essentially turns into a solid - just as a supernova's white dwarf remnant is a solid of infinitesimal density.

Hit it right on the fuckin head.

Do not get hung up on this point, friend. While there has been no true prophets after Jesus to relay God's message, it seems that all that call themselves 'jews' after denying Christ as the Messiah, are not truly God's chosen children, but more on terms of a bastard child that does nothing but wrong and ends up not coming home at the end.

I'm not your friend christcuck. Jesus Bar Yosef was merely an apostate jew trying to use prophecy to out-Jew other jews.

Jews of the OLD TESTAMENT are just as disgusting, deceitful, and underhanded as their modern counterparts. You will find no cultural evidence of anything like honor, brotherhood, or decency in the Middle East. These people fuck children and goats because it is their nature. Christianity is as cancerous and invasive as the rest. Fuck off.

Bar Yosef? Yosef is the one person we know for sure isn't his father

And what exactly was He trying to jew them out of? Promoting peace, morality and righteousness?

The fallen angles, also called "sons of god" in Genesis, are the pagan "gods" (lowercase).

Yea, 179 of them fell down, only one (90degree), is the Right one.

Joking aside, yes, He was speaking of the great deceiver and his brethren that were cast out/down.

any source on that?

The Bible says otherwise.

This is why Jews despise Christianity and consider it anti-semitic and have spent 2000 years undermining it. The Bible explicitly teaches that they are no longer the chosen people. The only people who say otherwise are Jews and Christian-Zionists in America.

I'm open to CI. Could be true… though it still doesn't make Christianity a racial religion.

Remember that in the context of the war of the angels, God commanded Micheal to resist Satan using any means at his disposal, there would have been good and bad "gods" throughout the histories of the various cultures; however changed/bastardized they may have become.

Sounds like pagans are the cucks.