I don't want trable!

What did he mean by this?

Pretty sure it's mandarin for "hotheads get out" but I could be wrong.

Can we use this thread to post good Jackie scenes?

Did you just assume his oriental?

alright, i'm in the mood for trabbu movies with a fun plot
so far i'm interested in these:
San suk si gin
San siu lam zi
The Spy Next Door
Te wu mi cheng
Sap ji sang ciu

which one do i watch?
and damn, after watching little big soldier, i really wish they'd give him more personal roles, his acting is great

It's way better than it looks, I promise. Also it was made around the time of Broke Back Mountain so they make fun of that a couple of times.

i considered it, but that baby looks too much like DSP

The fact there was a baby in it in the first place almost made me and my friend quit the movie right off the bat, but they actually handle it really well, way better than American films that try the whole "action baby sitter" angle. It's definitely up there on my list of Jackie films. The only actually bad part is where they do this montage of them with the baby set to terrible music, but right after that the movie picks right back up and stays good.

It's also oddly feelsy for what it's portrayed to be.

The Tuxedo

i've seen it, as well as most of his american and early chinese work

BECAUSE HE'S ALL ABOUT THE BASE
NO TRABLE

The guy beside Jackie has a booger in his nose.

we all have boogers

If u want jackiekino, watch wheels on meals

alright, just finished it, nearly had a heart attack with that ending
what else do i watch?

seen it

List what you have seen, so i don't waste my time.

I'd imagine you've seen Police Story? That's definitely one of his best.

Project A is really, really good.

Skiptrace if you need a newer old man Jackie film. It's a really solid movie with a 90's kungfu feel and is all around a feel good film. The worst bit though is there's a musical part where Jackie (who has a darn good voice) name drops Adele and sings rolling in the deep I believe it was.

Oh, and if you haven't seen the movie that made Jackie's career, do yourself a favor.

Drunken Master

What did they mean by this

Wheels on Meals is okay. I think it's comfy, and the second to final fight that happens in the movie is one of Jackies best and feels real… but everything up to that point is pretty mediocre and his beta best friend mixed with his horrible love interest really bring the thing down. Still, the fight at the end was so good I keep the movie just for it.

you need glasses is what it means.

any movie with jackie and that acting troupe is fucking gold. yuen biao, sammo hung, richard ng and stanley fung are top asian actors imo.

oh definitely, the acting from those three is always great an they have perfect chemistry. Basically the movie goes downhill the moment the chick enters.

I just saw the tiny difference
No wonder these guys have their eyes like that, they have to focus their sight on everything

whats jackies best movie?

is it rush hour 1 or rush hour 2?

May not be the best, but Jackie Chan Who Am I? was one of the first movies I saw of his.