Ask a 27-year-old virgin who walked in on the aftermath of his little sister losing her virginity anything

Ask a 27-year-old virgin who walked in on the aftermath of his little sister losing her virginity anything

Other urls found in this thread:

oocities.org/southbeach/lights/5427/virgin1.html
losernet.tripod.com/virgin5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you lick her clean afterwards?

Did you have fun?

Nah

It wasn't to me kek

Is this bait?

No

Is your sister cute?

Do you have a cuckold relationship with your sister?

Is this still bait?

Yeah, she's really pretty

No, but sometimes it feels like it

How did this happen? How do you just walk into your sister after she's clearly been fucked? Why are you such a loser that you're living at home with your family with zero future prospects?

Basically we had a party and after a while I realized I hadn't seen her in like a half hour so I went looking for her because I was worried about this exact thing

At the time it was right after I'd finished school and I'd just moved home for the summer. I have my own place now.

How old is she?

How old is Chad?

Are you any closer to losing your virginity? Did you ever bring it up that your sister is a whore? Or did she get laid by somebody she dated and is still currently with?

At the time, she was 15, he was 18. It's been a few years since.

Come to thread to ask this question, see it's already been asked

off by one and deservedly so
what makes you think anyone here cares about you, your sister or her cherry?
it's not as if you're even remotely credible

It's fucking Holla Forums
If you care about any of the shit here, you're doing something wrong

You ever blast yourself to her?

Was it The Bull again? He's got it goin' on!
oocities.org/southbeach/lights/5427/virgin1.html
losernet.tripod.com/virgin5.html

Yeah I've beat off thinking about them doing it that night a ton of times
Never thought about fucking her myself though, incest is gross

Why were you worried she would pop her cherry? It ended up happening, of course, but, why did you care?

Did you want it for yourself?
Did you think she was too young?

Did you not want it to be taken by Chad?

How is jerking off to your sister getting fucked that much grosser than jerking off thinking about fucking your sister?

She's my little sister and I'm a lot older than her so of course I've always been really protective of her. Plus the guy in question was a total douche. I didn't think it would actually be him fucking her, I just thought they'd be making out or something. I never thought she'd give it up to him so fast.

tl;dr Just trying to protect her from douchey guys

No
Yeah, a little. Not every girl is at that age but my sister was pretty innocent.
Definitely not. He slept around a ton and was just generally a fuckup.

So what happened after?

Also: Sorry to break it to you man, but… your sister is a woman, which means she'll go for Chad. Simple as that. Douche, fuckup Chad. No such thing as innocence.

Did you sniff the bed after they left the room?

She was definitely innocent then. I think he took care of that though.

Afterwards…a lot. I freaked out(I was also pretty drunk) but her friend lead me away and tried to calm me down. Then I don't remember much because I drank a lot more and the rest of the night proceeded as normal?

The next day I talked to him about it and he denied anything happened, and then later I talked to her about it and she denied it to for a bit and then she eventually confessed.

How did you manage to walk in in the first place? and what was her friend doing in the room? What kind of party did you have going on there?

I meant more what happened later, as in, the aftermath, a few months down the line. Did she go start going out with him? Did she get impregnated by him? Is she now a total whore? Did she ever regret you walking in on her losing her cherry?

Why didn't you blackmail her, you fucking cuck? You could've made her your little toy, but instead you chose to act like a fucking cuck.

It would've been glorious if you'd done it, you know? Just like in my hentai comics.

Like I said, we went looking for them because we were worried.

Her friend came with me to find them. She didn't want this sleazy guy on her either.

Nothing special, it was summer so we were drunk and swimming in my parents pool, maybe like a dozen people, that's it

No. She said it was a mistake and nothing ever happened between them after this.

No, thank god. I was so scared about this for like six months afterwards. Yes, I know that's completely retarded.

No, but she's not the same. She regretted it a lot and was clearly upset about it, and she's never really been the same. She's much more…I dunno, grown up in a bad way, if that makes any sense. She's not nearly as excited about things anymore. She's kinda boring now. And we're not nearly as close as we used to be. Most of that is just growing up, I'm sure, but this was definitely like the turning point.

Didn't want to fuck her, sorry

It doesn't matter what you want, fuck your sister.

This. Do it, OP. Stop being a faggot for once in your life.

How about you? Did you ever get close to dropping your V-card?

Too many times. Ironically enough I think my sister's friend wanted to fuck me that night but I fucked it up.
I always fuck it up.

Now you need to tell that story.

And don't skimp on the details of her. Was she a cutie?

Not much. She's been my sister's best friend since they were little kids and I never thought twice about her until I saw her that night dripping wet in a little bikini and thought "Holy shit"
And yeah, she's a dime. Blonde hair, blue eyes, perky tits, cuquiz little ass you've ever seen. Way outta my league.
We spent basically the whole night up until we went looking for my sister talking in the pool and drinking and she kept touching me and giggling at everything but I was too drunk and oblivious to realize
Then after the thing with my sister happened she ended up making out with my friend
Don't care about that anecdote nearly as much because he was my bro, good for him, but technically I got double cucked that night

You're not doing yourself any favors here.

I know, I'm a fucking idiot
I didn't even realize what she was doing until the next morning

What about the other times? How didn't it happen yet?

Veering off topic, but I don't even know how to answer such a question.
I don't understand how it happens for anyone else?
I can't even begin to fathom how to get a girl to have sex with me.

Haha we're exactly the same

Except a cutie 15 yo didn't flirt with me and I didn't go on looking for my sister like an idiot.

So in a way, I'm better.

It would have been worth it if I'd kept him from fucking my sister, but so much for that.

Dude, no, it wouldn't have. That's what I don't think you're getting. Chad didn't force himself on her or anything. You need to face the fact that she wanted the D, otherwise she wouldn't have gotten it.

You could have gotten pussy on the side. You didn't. Even if you kept this Chad from fucking your sister, the next one would have, it would have been exactly the same, and likely, your sister would have hated you because you kept her fro getting Chad's D, which is what she wanted.

sorry to hear that user.

Is you sister White? Was Chad White?

Why haven't Holla Forums been sent to 4chan yet, that's the only place they belong when they shit up Holla Forums.
I know what you're thinking, how do you shit up Holla Forums, that's easy just look at Holla Forums and you will see they make Holla Forums look like gold.

Why hasn't /ppl/ been sent to the gulag, fucking porky monsters, they shit up Holla Forums when they should be sent to gulag!

holy shit

getting your sister plowed during a party is one thing, i mean it was inevitable she was gonna get fucked sooner or later.
but blowing the opportunity of fucking a her hot 15yo friend is unforgivable, a once in a life time opportunity gone.
you sir are a complete failure.

Fuck my bad forgot this was here

Yes to both

Logically I know you're right, but I'm still not broken up about it
At least I won't go to prison for rape

kek

Please tell me you have at least some balls and called the cops on the guy who fucked your sister

Did you clean him off afterwards?

Nah, he lucked out and snuck just under the close-in-age exemption
Otherwise I completely would have, fuck that guy

Who's she with now?

Some guy. I dunno much about him, but he doesn't seem as douchey.
I mean if nothing else, he's actually dating her instead of just trying to get in her pants.

how big is your dick?

A very average 6 inches

i forgot to say, she doesn't regret it one bit.
if anything she enjoy every inch of his cock.
girl say they regret because they don't want people to thing of them as sluts, sometimes they even manage to convince themselves.

but if you check her phone, you'll find couple of Chads on speed dial ready to bareback her ass when her pussy feels hungry.

she's a basic bitch, gonna fuck random Chads till her mid/late 20s then find some beta to put a ring on her.
you can only pray that she'll be smart enough not to get knocked up until then.

Like of Swans?

gb2/r9k/

this

i'm guessing you're American.
your chances of going to jail for fucking a 15yo are incredibly low.
unless you fuck her in a police station or right infront of her parents. you're not going to jail.

At the end of the day, one is just me sitting there beating my dick like every other dude on the planet, but the other is actually having sex with my own sister

Yeah that's it dude, just rub that salt in my wounds

not to be a dick or anything.
how old is she now?

i'm guessing atleast someone been inside since then.

Probably. Thanks for reminding me.

just saying, there is no point in perusing her anymore. just move on

The fuck are you talking about?
Who am I perusing?
How does one even peruse a girl?

she was retarded enough to do it in the same house as you, bar doing it in the same house as dozen other people
but oh, she's a girl so she needs protecting, well let me tell you a story: a friend of mine was raped by an older cousin, and while he came in her, she made him eat her out, so now he's grossed out by pussy and wants anal only from a gf.

How would you have felt about it if he was a good guy?

A little better.
The whole circumstance still would have been really awkward and embarrassing.
But it'd be nice to know she at least did it with a guy who gave a shit about her.

Can you pedos fuck off already? OP is 12 years older than her. He'd get v& if he put his dick in her.

Not if he

Stop listening to the burgercuck media. Nothing wrong with 27 and 15.