16 year old britbong

16 year old britbong
Ask me things

This board has no age restriction

Are you a member of ISIS?

Nope

Are you a liberal cuck who believes every bit of jewish propaganda you see on facebook and the BBC?

Are you a sexy smooth twink if yes can i deep anal your luscious biopussy

Most certainly not a liberal. Don't use Facebook (though I have an old account) and I take the BBC with heaps of salt.

Are you really a bong?

I have a little acne, a beard, hair literally everywhere and I'm not a degenerate.

Yup

MODS

- is incest really a thing in britland?
- are you pro/contra brexit?
- what do you think about the royals?

Never heard of it happening

I'm only slightly pro-brexit, because of the EUs clampdown on religious freedoms and their stupid reverse engineering laws. That said I'm also quite worried about the erosion of freedom our government can cause when they're no longer bound to the agreements of the EU, which is currently the only thing stopping the Snooper's Charter from being put into practice, and May's talked about wanting to do away with human rights.

Fuck 'em, they're pigs being fed with our taxes for no reason.

sounds pretty red pilled for a 16 year old. do you still go to school?

nah fuck em don't make him feel like a special snowflake he's bluepilled as fuck.

did you support may or jeremy?

rangeban all euro posters please

this is an american board

Ur hairy for a 16 year old I'd still pound ur pussy and u can tell me all about brexit while I fuck you senseless

Hitler would be disappointed, user.

Yes, I'm in sixth form now.

he's a bongistani. what else to expect from him? he's too busy measuring time with rocks and black cocks.

Brb going to go become communist

Neither, politicians are all liars who will say anything for power.

woow so smart kid :o

I appreciate the offer, but I must kindly decline. I don't want ass cancer, or the inability to hold my crap in my old age.

Thanks

You have very specific fixed opinions seems like you stole a bunch of ideas from Holla Forums and are regurgitating them here.

where did he write that?

He didnt but that was basically what his opinions implied

i see…
here's your first inconsistency. make up your mind, kiddo. you're either 'le redpilled honorable man' or you're a faggot. get the fuck out of here until you're mature enough to have some core values. say hello to your father, achmed abu zaid khujujah alburgigiani.

WHY HAVEN'T MODS PRUNED THIS THREAD AND B& UNDERAGE FAGGOT?

where is the inconsistency?
(not op)

Well you have to choose one. Abstaining from voting is not a very mature thing to do at least pick the lesser of two evils if you think their all corrupt

he says he's the big ol' redpilled man who sees through the bullshit of politicians (>>7112125 ) yet he also loves his shithole of a country, bongistan ( ).

I hate Holla Forums, merely agreeing with them on some points, usually for completely different reasons, doesn't mean I'm blindly regurgitating their beliefs.

I'm literally just answering questions, in what way am I showing off? Besides, my sixth form has a massive percentage of various non-normies.

Not 'but', I'm being fed the same lies as anyone else, and I'm far from alone in thinking politicians are damn liars.

Or maybe you're an autist and I just disagree with you?

I do, they're just not yours.

he didn't write that. learn to read

Why dose almost every military use stars on their uniforms? Illuminati that's why.

No, you don't. I refuse to appease a system that doesn't give a damn what I think, I won't give it that honour.

How are you even in 6th form when ur 16 did you skip a grade did the school see the scales fall from your eyes and decided to reward such a redpilled kid

Please learn to read. You look like an idiot. I don't 'love' any countries, patriotism is stupid and makes people blind to the misdeeds of their governments.

It's just that my birthday is very close to the minimum for somebody to be in my year (end of August)

oh i misread. well fuck me. go on with your shitty thread like i didn't exist, user. you're still a faggot, though.

Because some people want to have actual discussions.

Then what values are left? I agree with
FBI if you are reading this get a dox on this kid and his father Mohammed Ahhhmed bn abdull mtalib

I don't understand why you believe patriotism is the only way for you to have values.

Ugh…