Cat Thread

What cat should I adopt? I have a week before they're old enough. Help me decide Holla Forums? Also general cat thread. Post kitties, cat girls, and anything cat related.

The nice gal at the shelter said I should adopt a kitten because I already have dogs and the older cats are weary/terrified of other animals.

These two are my favorites. The first one I dubbed Beast because he is a mutant. He has six toes. He is very shy though for a big guy.

The second one is the spitting image of my old cat. He is very photogenic and playful. I thinking about naming him Zoro because I'm a fucking weeb, and can sing to him awkwardly.

♪♬♪ Out of the night! When the full moon is bright. ♪

Personally Zoro's my favorite. playful cats are less likely to turn into asshole cats as they age

Take Zoro. You even know that he is your favorite, so go for him. Make the cute little bugger your own and give him a nice home.

You know you want him.

shy cat has anxiety and will be
just like you, and that's sad
let anxiety cat get killed, take the spanish one
also if this isn't a used/lost cat shelter, you are a trash person, cat eugenics is a waste of money that doesn't help bring real cat girls to life

They look big enough to adopt to me. Why don't you get both of them? If they keep each other company then they'll be a little more self-reliant. I just got two kittens this 2 year they're great.
The other thing is why don't you stay open minded about the name until they've been home for a week and get to know you. Zoro is a good name though.

gonna get 2 kot soon. Holla Forums decides how i name'em.
dubs for one, trips for the two
trips overrides
go

get the big guy

speed bump and tenga cup

You know me.
I'm gonna try to keep this can't indoors, so maybe that is the best idea. I don't want an asshole cat hiding underneath my furniture. I'm a introvert myself so I felt bad kitten number one. He is terrified of everything.

Oldest kitten there. I could adopt him today if I wanted. Don't know why no one choose him. Six toed cat is cool as fuck.

As I was typing this. :')

I have dogs too though. That is a lot of hair. I kinda want to, but I don't know.

Love it.

Two cats don't really make for that much more work than one cat.

just make sure it has a collar because cats kill birds and if you kill more than three birds, MC Ride will hunt you down

dolfie and niglet

op take both or else you're a faggot

The fees will be a lot though. I shall sit and ponder on this. I have time.The guys there know me, so they're holding em. My neighbors already think I am crazy. I guess I can live with the "crazy cat person" stereotype too.

i'm not OP and where are your digits, faggot ?

right here

fuck

you tried, look, i can't get dubs either

now I can

i believe in you user

but dolfie is such a boring shit meme

it's a cute version of adolf