Trump: Clinton Will Only Win Pennsylvania If 'They Cheat'

Trump: Clinton Will Only Win Pennsylvania If 'They Cheat'

Donald Trump again raised the specter of election fraud Friday, saying that the only way he would lose Pennsylvania is to Hillary Clinton is if "they cheat."

The Republican nominee, speaking at a rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania, repeated his concerns about the fairness of the election.

“The only way we can lose, in my opinion — I really mean this, Pennsylvania is if cheating goes on and we have to call up law enforcement and we have to have the sheriffs and the police chiefs and everyone watching because if we get cheated out of this election, if we get cheated out of a win in Pennsylvania, which is such a vital state especially when I know what is happening here,” he said. “She can’t beat what’s happening here. The only way they can beat it in my opinion, and I mean this 100 percent, if in certain sections of the state they cheat.”

Trump has repeatedly claimed the election is “rigged” against him, laying some of the blame on the media.

Trump is trailing Clinton by more than 9 points in Pennsylvania polls, one of several key battleground states in which he has slumped recently.

Trump is ensuring his rule either way. He wins fair and square, or he leads Civil War 2.0: The Revenge of the South.

Hillary can't win without cheating. Think about that for a second. Whether she COULD win fairly or not, she WILL cheat, flagrantly and shamelessly, because that's the only kind of politics she knows how to do. She'd cheat if she were 80 points up against Osama bin Laden. It's just who she is. If Trump wins, all the dindus and Muzzies and illegals will freak out. If Trump loses, people will point to Hillary's blatant cheating and it's going to get ugly.

PAnon - he's right.

As another PAnon I have to agree most people I know will be voting Trump. On top of that people have signs up everywhere.

THE NIMBLE NAVIGATOR IS AT IT AGAIN

In Detroit area last election there were Ron Paul signs up every where they outnumbered all other candidates combined.
We see how that went….

user, I hate to break it to you, but the United States of America is a sham.

Your vote does not count.

Hillary will (((win))) the election.

They will rig the vote. The sooner you get this through your head and start planning what to do when that happens, the better we are going to be.

Either way works for me.

Trump wins the election on one hand, or we get RWDS on the other.

It's a win-win situation, really.

Yes, Trump can win the election fairly. They wouldn't bother with buying politicians on both sides, spending billions on campaigns, travelling across the country to campaign, worrying about Donald which is shown by their attempts to stump him, and so on. Why not just rig the election? They'll try, but you can only rig so much of the election without getting caught. Electronic voting booths are great for rigging, but a lot of the country still uses paper ballots, which are harder to rig.

Of course Trump would win if it was a fair election.
Bernie would be the Dem candidate if they were running a fair election. You can tell Hillary was planned to be the next one just by comparing the fields during the primaries. Clinton was supposed to fucking run unopposed. I dont think a major-party has ever in the past 150 years had a primary where a candidate ran unopposed. Then you have what 18 people on the republican side? It was supposed to be a circus to distract from the fact Hillary was just going to be given the nomination.

Fuck off white nigger. You faggots bred niggers and sided with Jews over your country. State's Rights was correct though

Finally, there is a man that speaks unafraid. A man who is a pragmatist, who's business and heart is tied to this land. A man who is a patriot, single handedly shifting the overton window.

Yea, because the Jews of Wall Street weren't lobbying to make the south pay 75%+ of all taxes collected in the United States and pushed protected EXPORT Tariffs so that they forced the south to sell to them cheaply or anything.

OH MAN

Seems like somebody's trying to Correct the Record

Thank you for checking my anti-Semitism, user.

I'm a #Trump#Tower now!

It's like he really wants to be God-Emperor. You did it, Holla Forums! The meme magic came through!

You mean cucked civic "nationalists" who welcome shitskins as long as they follow "muh valoos"?

Ron Paul was a fucking pantywaist that was unwilling and unable to put up a fight.

kek, in reality Trump has some admiration for him, but he can't admit such because he can't advertise for free his competition.