Clinton well Ahead in Several Battleground States, New Poll Shows

Clinton well Ahead in Several Battleground States, New Poll Shows

New polls released Friday show Hillary Clinton with significant leads over Donald Trump in three key battleground states.

The NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist polls show Clinton with commanding advantages in Colorado, North Carolina and Virginia β€” and also a 5-point edge in vote-rich Florida. They were conducted Aug. 4-10, suggesting that Clinton's convention bounce has been sustained more than a week after she accepted the Democratic presidential nomination.

In Colorado, Clinton leads Trump by 14 points, 46 percent to 32 percent. In North Carolina, which Mitt Romney won four years ago, Clinton's lead is 9 points: 48 percent to 39 percent. In Virginia β€” home state of Clinton's running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine, Clinton has a 13-point lead.

Clinton's campaign and a supportive super PAC, Priorities USA, have at least temporarily suspended television advertising in Colorado and Virginia, as Clinton has built large and consistent leads in those states this summer.

The race in Florida, according to the NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll there, is closer. Clinton leads Trump, 44 percent to 39 percent.

Not only does Clinton lead in each of these states, but the polls also show Trump is a drag on GOP candidates downballot. In Colorado, incumbent Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet has a 15-point lead over his Republican challenger, Darryl Glenn, 53 percent to 38 percent.

In North Carolina, the poll shows Democrats ahead in both key statewide races. Attorney General Roy Cooper has a 7-point lead in his campaign against GOP Gov. Pat McCrory, 51 percent to 44 percent. And GOP Sen. Richard Burr trails Democratic challenger Deborah Ross for the first time in a nonpartisan public poll β€” though Ross' lead is within the margin of error, 46 percent to 44 percent.

The polls surveyed 899 registered voters in Colorado, 862 registered voters in Florida, 921 registered voters in North Carolina and 897 registered voters in Virginia. The margins of error are plus or minus 3.3 percentage points in Colorado, Florida and Virginia, and 3.2 percentage points in North Carolina.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/swing-states-2016-election/2016/08/poll-clinton-trump-colorado-north-carolina-virginia-226955
archive.is/OSg2m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to just calmly wait till debates start between Hillary and Trump.

There's nowhere she can hide for long.

Rolling for the God Emperor.

reminder polling practices changed right when trump nosedived, and everyone should relax, trust the Don, and read the persuasion reading list

As our beloved comrade Stalin once muttered truthfully, it doesn't matter what the people vote, what matters is who is counting the votes.

OY VEY! I GUESS I SHOULD JUST STAY HOME THIS NOVEMBER!

Is there any picture of that bitch where she doesn't look like an evil cantankerous cunt?

CLINTON UP BILLION POINTS ACROSS THE GLOBE IN SPITE OF NOBODY WATCHING HER SPEECHES, ATTENDING HER RALLIES OR FINDING HER REMOTELY LIKABLE
t. medie jew #3521

I'm not surprised. This is going to be going on up until the last moment of the election. There's an incentive because horse race media politics draws eyeballs, one sided savage beatings don't. Also they want Hillary to win so they put out push polls.

(((((((((polls)))))))))
I wonder why do they bother rigging this so hard when it's obvious the cunt will die before November

This pollster is pretty shit TBH. It had Cruz winning South Carolina before Trump blew him out.

I can buy Colorado and Virginia, as Colorado is pozzed with weed and she may get a VP bump in Virginia but NC is bullshit

fixed

The Polls are rigged.

Ignore them.

Well hello shill.

Have a sage.

Ah, THAT'S why you didn't link it…

> politico.com/blogs/swing-states-2016-election/2016/08/poll-clinton-trump-colorado-north-carolina-virginia-226955
> archive.is/OSg2m

Classy OP, you fucking shill vermin.

You people are going to hang along with your masters.

Funny. I seem to recall him leading in 8/10 before the media start putting out these slanted polls right after the (((Khan Incident))). What a coincidence.

I really doubt Khan hurt him that much, usually incidents get memory holed in a week, except maybe Terrorist attacks which take 2 months to get memory holed

Mate. People are herd followers.
Not jacking the polls would be stupid on the likes part.
They usually keep the polls liked up, until a few weeks b4.
Then they start releasing the real polls, to pretend the polls were accurate the whole time.

no, goy, that one incident where trump said something mean made him drop 15+ points in a week! absolutely nothing artificial about it at all!

Jesus Christ.

I could of imagined 5 point leads for CO and VA but 14 is obviously fake

That flawless convention really united the democrats, goy. So much so, it completely vaporized trump's 5 point lead after the RNC and gave Hillary a 10+ advantage

that could've been 863 voters in florida but i decided to opt out of the poll without giving them any information relevant to the poll
maybe i shouldn't have done that; for all i know they just marked me down as a hillary supporter

Fiorina surge! Uh, scratch that, Jeb surge! No wait, Cruz surge! Hold on, I mean Clinton surge!

lel when will they ever learn

stopped reading there
looks like all the anti-poll threads didn't deter all the retards
we Holla Forumssters now

it's called Holla Forumsl or Holla Forumsling

Anybody see that supposed poll of something like 50k people. 1/3 repubs, 1/3 dems, 1/3 independents where trump won by a landslide? Was that legitimate or bullshit?

You missed Rubio Surge and Johnson Surge

Country isn't White enough for debates for really swing things. That's the reality for a people who slavishly worship the democratic process. Anyone can just come in and out vote you and you have to accept it.

Just like the over 9000 previous polls the said "TRUMP already dead".

Yea, right.

bullshit.

I seen one from Florida 3 or so days ago that had Trump tied.

Seems like a directed demoralization tactic, doesn't it?

I was just in NC. I didn't see ANY Hillary signs. Trump signs galore, and even a few Bernie signs.

kek

Kill thyself my man.

Trump has never led Hillary in the national polls. You're mistaken.

In any case, he did actually, but the polling people actually went back and changed the results, even past results in accordance with their new system. This is well known. Even more so, she was gifted 17 points under this new system and she can't even maintain that. She is done for and will die before the election. Top kek.

Polls only really make sense when you factor in the different voters propensity to actually go on voting day.

You can call 500 people and ask them who they will vote for, but that doesn't mean any of those 500 people will actually vote.

For example, if Hillary got 250/500 of the poll respondents and Donald Trump only 100/500, Trump could still win in the actual vote if none of Hillary's 250 supporters actually come out to vote.

This is why Donald Trump is doing so well. He's motivating people to actually go out and vote for him. (((They))) usually just rig elections because they know most people are apathetic about politics, lemmings basically, and so they nominate boring fucking people that nobody gives two fucks about, such as McCain and Romney, people who don't actually motivate the lemmings to vote

Is that the one where they include more democrats than republicans, or is this a different one you are talking about?

irrelevent
we win one way or the other

Your full of shit. That pic proves it. Trump had a massive surge post-RNC and that is when the media started slanting things.

Yes, turnout and volatility are the great unknowns of this election. If the 20% movement conservatives stay home Hildebeast wins (which will be a huge dagger to the back that will destroy the GOP for good). One way or another the GOP ceases to be because the #nevertrump fucks already plan to purge anybody allied to Trump and double down on being the Democrat outer party and if Trump wins Populist Nationalism is vindicated as a viable platform.

It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes.

Implying hillary has anything close to a "commanding advantage" in north carolina. Let alone a fucking lead. Obama couldn't even win north carolina and we know for a fact that hillary has no momentum.

Caricature insanity runs in her family.