Trump backs off his Backpedal on Obama Terror Claim

Trump backs off his Backpedal on Obama Terror Claim

Hours after stating his claim of Obama as the founder of ISIL was "sarcasm," Trump says maybe it wasn't sarcastic after all.

Donald Trump put his foot on the gas pedal again, driving home the accusation he had reversed himself hours earlier that President Barack Obama founded the Islamic State.

Trump had eased off the claim Friday morning, blasting the media for seriously reporting what he suggested was a sarcastic comment. “Ratings challenged @CNN reports so seriously that I call President Obama (and Clinton) ‘the founder’ of ISIS, & MVP,” Trump tweeted. “THEY DON'T GET SARCASM?”

He seemed to revel in the uncertainty his tweet created, boasting nearly 90 minutes later of pundits’ inability to figure him out. “I love watching these poor, pathetic people (pundits) on television working so hard and so seriously to try and figure me out. They can't!” Trump declared.

But during an afternoon rally in Erie, Pennsylvania, Trump said his initial remark wasn’t “that sarcastic, to be honest with you.”

“So I said the founder of ISIS,” Trump recalled to the crowd, after accusing the president of being “so weak and so bad” that he allowed the Islamic State to grow. “Obviously I’m being sarcastic. Then — but not that sarcastic, to be honest with you.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aJAKP
archive.is/yjzQs
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the absolute madman

Trump is toying with the media again. You would think they would get tired of it but they keep getting pulled back in.

Make up your goddamn mind already.

Did he backpedal or did here reverse backpedal? where is the citation?

Well, obviously Obama isn't the LITERAL founder of ISIS, that's Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. Trump is suggesting that al-Zarqawi couldn't have done it without Obama's Fast & Furious weapons program.

He's literally correct again. The first statement was sarcastic, but suggesting that Obama had a lot to do with making ISIS powerful ISN'T sarcastic.

His comments in Miami followed telephone interviews with CNBC and conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt on Thursday morning. Trump told “Squawk Box” that Obama and Clinton deserve the Islamic State’s most valuable player award and slammed shut the opening Hewitt gave him to clarify his remarks.

“I know what you meant. You meant that he created the vacuum. He lost the peace,” Hewitt told Trump, to which Trump responded: “No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS. I do.”

Nice filename, you fucking faggot. Just like the last thread you posted.

SAGE FILTER REPORT ALL CTR THREADS

What the fuck are you fucking talking about?

Also
Sage.

NICE LINK OP

HEWITT: Last night, you said the president was the founder of ISIS. I know what you meant. You meant that he created the vacuum; he lost the peace.

TRUMP: No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS. I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the Most Valuable Player Award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton.

HEWITT: But he’s not sympathetic to them. He hates them. He’s trying to kill them.

TRUMP: I don’t care. He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay? …

HEWITT: I know what you’re arguing …

TRUMP: You’re not, and let me ask you, do you not like that?

HEWITT: I don’t. I think I would say they created, they lost the peace. They created the Libyan vacuum, they created the vacuum into which ISIS came, but they didn’t create ISIS. That’s what I would say.

TRUMP: Well, I disagree.

YOU DON'T GET SARCASM?

Lol

The ol' rope a dope. He's just fucking with them now.

LOL this is too much.

typical kiketalk

If this is what Trump said then IDK WTF he is talking about. Obama may have written the checks, but al-Zarqawi is the one who cashed them and is the literal founder of ISIS.

I'd agree with Trump about Obama and Clinton being MVPs though.

19 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

Gee I wonder what he could actually mean.

6 MILLION DIMENSIONAL CHESS

archive.is/aJAKP
archive.is/aJAKP
archive.is/aJAKP

Are you dense?

Good goy.

Faggot.

Look at the retarded confused shills in this very thread

I archived it because apparently you're too stupid of an OP to post a source and archive.

LOL

Eh… Kinda, I guess…

National Cyber Security Center Employee Suspended After ‘Revealing’ that “ISIS Is A Zionist Plot”archive.is/yjzQs

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Fighting ‘Islamic State’ is Not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

———————————————————————————————————–

haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717 — West making big mistake in fighting ISIS, says senior Israeli officer

UN reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359

UN reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Syrian Rebels thank Netanyahu for Israel's Compassion
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, “Moderate” Syrian Rebels
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065

Israeli DM: We’re aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
Proof of US training ISIS - reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

I'd lay the blame elsewhere, tbh fam…

.is is Iceland , faggot.

That website is owned by Israelis.

if doesn't deserved to be filtered, nothing does

Prove it.

Sadly, that cuck is the OP.

But Obongo is a zionist puppet. Jews are the masterminds, but he still the one giving the orders to IS.

shit i forgot to sage

they seem all out tonight, mostly with x-tier shit fucking up the board. like those stupid laptops and the unproven Hillary health records. what gives?

If I throw a pen at you, are you going to blame the pen?

If you shot him he's blame the gun.

Unless you're white

well tbh saying "Backpedal" kind of gave away what the subtle agenda is here. I'm surprised this thread didn't get spam-bumped with over 9000 generic flip-flop pics

The intensity of shilling misinformation on this board has dramatically increased in the last 48 hours.

Bah dum tish.

Hahaha media shills actually believe this.

If someone tells you to punch me, and you do it, you're still the one that punched me. Do you not blame ISIS for their terrorist acts?

Whats sad is, its not just the media.

Normies are absolutely retarded, and most would defend this blindly without even caring if they were wrong.

He basically said:

I was just noticing as this well. I'm seeing SVR (russian intel agency) getting dragged into threads as "reputable" sources. I'm wondering if there be jewish tricks afoot

Blame CTR shills. I'm starting to think they just discovered this site.

he's fucking with the media and it's wonderful.

Then I would suggest you're a fool.

If someone throws a pen at you, you don't blame the pen, because the pen was merely a tool - you might still break the pen out of annoyance, but where does the blame lie?

It lies with the hand who threw the pen.

I would gladly break the ISIS pen, but I would never delude myself into blaming them as though they are the source.

yee a lot of newfriends did direct linking. probably got referrals to the domain by now.

Always.

Checked.

Duh, you stupid nigger, but the faggot that ordered the assault is justly deserving of his desert.

and to you as well

I doubt they just discovered the site, but (((someone))) has launched a massive disinformation campaign.

(((Someone))) is getting nervous.

And they should be.

You know its actually not a bad strategy.

Since the media is in full PROPAGANDA mode right now, they are going to hang on everything he says.

Trying to wear them out is not such a bad idea, so they just give up. Its a common military strategy.

Highly doubt.

More like it's AB testing. It caught traction, so he's rolling with it.

People are getting worried though.

You continue to be retarded by talking about a nonsentient tool. Obama is sentient. You are sentient. A pen cannot decide to not be thrown.
Jews tell Obama to destabilize the middle east.
Obama does so by funding what is to become and thus founding ISIS.
ISIS does terrorism.
Each individual part is responsible for it's own act, as well as the acts caused by it's actions. But that does not take away the fact that the act was performed by the entity itself. You threw the pen, the pen hit me. To say you hit me would be incorrect. This is basic fucking language skills user.

confirmed

Tell you what I don't doubt, your retardation.

I doubt you're

Two explanations for this

yea I was comparing it to guerilla warfare in my head

I thought that at first a while ago, but if you listen to him he purposefully contradicts himself, like:

"I'm not going to tell you x did y, but if i did you'd get really surprised, I can say it was really bad"

generally he drops bombs then does some bullshitting in-between to make it seem like he shouldn't be liable for saying it. It makes the media afraid to quote him sometimes, that's why they just flat-out make up shit now.

Lurk more.

oi fucking vey

Its almost as if the search prompts for Clinton were manipulated.

I responded prematurely before reading fully

yea, poor kikes are getting desperate

Look nigger, I don't know if you noticed but the media's attacks on Trump slides off of him. They don't call him the Teflon Don for nothing.

Shut the fuck up and next time pay attention, you fucking reddit reject.

Oh and yeah, Obama's policies have directly created ISIS. I don't know pulling out of the Middle East leaving a power vacuum and how giving fucking WEAPONS AND AMMO AND LOGISTICS TO FUCKING JIHADISTS IS NOT CREATING ISIS. Retard fuck.

They always made shit up.

Literal MAD MAN!

MAGA!

I love how they keep trying to use this name since it's what ISIS actually wants to be called.

top fucking kek

I thought they wanted to be called just IS, or daesh. They should make up their mind already.

You need to fucking chill bro. Trump knows Obama had his hands in creating Isis and plainly says, thenn ropes in the media again for round two.

No AB testing about. You can't just walk back such an accusation with saying it was sarcasm and the fucking media should know that but they went along with it.

They look like fucking retards.

He does AB testing all the fucking time, numbnuts. This is no different. It's a proven method, it worked with low energy Jeb, Lyin' Ted, little Marco, crooked Hillary. Times it hasn't really worked was with Heartless Hillary, which personally I thought was good, and there's more that I just can't remember because they didn't work and he didn't use them.

It's so fucking obvious, and yet you're calling me the retard because you want to attach some sort of MUH 45523D CHESS meme. Yes, Trump is on a different level than Clinton, he's running a modern campaign for the current year, while she's running a 90s style campaign. But this retarded notion that something as simple as AB testing is some sort of higher play, it's not.

sage trump shit. Make Holla Forums what it used to be. Enough of this jew loving faggot.

Nah brah, you're just retarded.

Trump has not said Obama deliberately created ISIS, just that he's created ISIS which is true. Personally I think he deliberately created ISIS which would be treason, but Trump has never said that. You are letting your personal biases, as I'm confident that you also think King Nigger created ISIS on purpose, and you've attached that to Trump.

Shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you're talking about you child.

whoa there double trips of epicness. too much truth like that is going to get the fuckers scattered like roaches before we have cornered them.

You're not from here, are you?

Since the first exodus, you're probably one of these reddit rejects from /r/TheDonald aren't you? Fucking kill yourself, nigger.

Yeah, hit the nail on the head huh? That's what I thought.

You're cancer, go back to reddit.

How terribly inauthentic, Moshe.

This shit, right here, is the 4d chess at play. This is why he's doing it and what he accomplished. Jew Jewitt just admitted that Obama has responsibility in the formation of ISIS. It's part of the "start from something absurd, then get the deal you want", only this time he's letting them come to the conclusion themselves but not agreeing with them, which would naturally get them to backtrack because what Trump thinks=bad

Right now, he's shifting the Overton window with this method.

Also, I think he's switched gears by pulling a new stunt more frequently so they don't have time to dwell on one, like we saw with Khan. If they keep moving from one to another his name is out there while they have no time to create an (((argument))) against him.

Is this a new CTR tactic?

uh-oh, got a problem here boys

You don't have to be smart to take territory from other idiots.

kill yourself

check em'

Obummer really did though.

Just watch what happens when Trump dumps pics related on Twitter.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT TRUMP

Are those images supposed to make me feel negatively about Trump? Looks like he made some sick fucking deals. Especially on the Plaza Hotel.

VOTE FOR TRUMP (PBUH)

damn son you dumb as fuck. co-opting our memes and shit

this is just sad. you're trying your hardest, but no one gives a fuck.

tell me. Are you at least making a lot of shekels? Is it a good wage?