Be me

You should've accepted the mind break.

It doesn't seem like it to me. Girl's probably a roasty that fried her own brain and he feels obligated to take care of her.

Great post OP.
Show tits.

tits or gtfo

totally impossible he takes care of her mentally sick sister

What is tramadol?

Nevermind. Its pain pills…could just be a couple of pill heads UP.

*OP

These are the ones that make the most sense, he was a good guy OP.

where are the tits? OP? i need tits doesn't matter how small i need em

id rather see the qt goth teens tits

I bet they're itty bitty gothic titties.

id lick those little nips, as if they were lactating

Flat chests are a delicacy to be savoured after all.

Guys, OP said no tits.

14 isnt flat

still want to see

Jesus Christ OP, what city do you live in?

No tits, no care.
Beware of the eternal Femanon.

(checked)
It seems so silly an assumption that I was ready to write it off as pasta. The line after it is also perplexing.

Not even getting into the whole lack of self control aspect of it. Just the fact that she broke up with a guy for no reason other than a silly story she made up in her head.

bitches are shit
2d traps and femboys are eternally superior.

tramadol is like a pain killer for dogs wtf, it apparently has "recreational" uses too which is weird since its a muscle relaxer. My mom had some she got from the vet once, its suppossed to be a painkiller but is classified as a muscle relaxer i think.

Only a female is capable of thinking of something this plain fucking retarded and far-fetched.

You don't understand 3dpd.

noice

whats your name

I got a PA tbqh.

Frenums don't play well with uncut dicks IMO.

Sad thing is I do. I just didn't want to admit that it sounds like a silly feminine delusion.
Assuming OP is legit it would just make her more delusional.

Thank you AJ-kun

It's the only thing about the picture that I don't like in general.

Too bad. I think its cute.

I'm kinda weird about piercings. I don't like them anywhere from the neck down. Even some on the face I'm not a fan of. Can't put my finger on why.

Op you are an idiot

A. Tramadol will hardly " make someone a drugged up zombie and is also used as an antidepressant since it has ssri properties

B. Ever heard of catatonic schitzophrena ? That Shit does make you a zombie and is painful of the person due to holding themself in odd positions for long durations without being able to move

C. You got jealous as Fuck your boyfriend has a cute little goth girl living with him rather then your celulite ridden ass, who thinks tramadol is a hard drug. You probably will be saying you get fucked up on codeien.

(Checked)

Dubs of truth OP, show us them fat pepperoni nipples Cunt.

Your only saving grace now is posting your tatas.

You should learn how to deal with fake femanons first. Never has the hour been so amateur.

This user knows what's up.

Exactly

Reminder traps don't count as female.

Does this looks like a trap to you?

The part where you claimed to be a femanon is what made it unbelievable. Traps and trannies don't count tbh famalam.

This. Fuck tits, post pussy OP.

Really funny how retards in this thread call the tits even if op didn't attention whore

Fuck that, my thirst is eternal. I wants tits no matter what.
OP I LOVE YOU PLEASE!! BLESS ME WITH A PEEK AT YOUR GIRLFLESH!!!!

tits or gtfo

Assuming this isnt a ruse cruise(it is) there are two possibilites:
Either he is completely innocent in taking care of her for whatever reason and you are a cunt assuming shit.
Or you are right and should have accepted the mind break.

Anyways I don't really give a flying fuck so if you could just source me for that cropped pic of Hibiki I'd be glad

Go develop some, self-blaming fag. Good looks come naturally from looking and being healthy (eating right and working out helps a lot, and no you won't look like a steroided muscle freak unless you actually do steroids), so get your ass to >>>/fit/. Working out and living healthy actually works wonders for both your body and your mind. As for talents, those can be learned. Pick a talent, keep studying and practicing it 'till you've got it. If you need help, go get help. Eventually, you will have learned it.

Maybe, but why is he feeding her addiction then? Or does she really need powerful painkillers?

Tits or gtfo does not apply when OP's sex is actually relevant to the topic, you fucking newfag. If OP didn't mention being a chick, we would've considered OP an even more tremendous faggot.

Stoped reading there.
Tits of GTFO, there is no exception.

You can write like a normal person, you know. It helps. You don't get brownie points for acting like a misfit who got lost on his way from reddit.

You're not on 4chan kid. "Tits or gtfo" is only for driving out attention-whoring girls who insert their femaleness where it doesn't fucking matter and want to get attention for being a girl when no one fucking cares. It is not "le ebin shitposting meme" or some new "girls have cooties" shit you tremendous faggot.

This, mentioning that she was a girl was relevant to the thread.

I still want to see tits though.

I hate to say it, but an attitude like that is cancer. But not for the reasons you'd expect.
There are actually femanons here. This thread is actually super friendly evenby chan standards but when the rules are retconned and reinterpreted so that tits must be shown, even with a total absence of attention whoring, it makes a girl want to go stop posting here at all. Not being even able to function on even a Holla Forums level of decency and socialization because you can't stop talking about how worthless their experiences and thoughts are and all you care about it seeing them as a fuck object…it just depresses them into giving up on sharing any and all contributions.
Again we're not talking about any kind of attention whoring or anything like that. Just regular comments or any kind of OC, or even just lurking. Just contributions in general. In fact it's better to be nasty to OP right off the bat or just ban her outright, as that can be seen as dislike of the one individual. This blanket unilateral condemnation of every female alive as some broken whore is honestly disturbing, and makes a girl realize just how unwelcome she really is here.

Rude tbqh fampai.

Exactly.

gtfo must be hot

Holy, i feel a lot of samefagging in this thread

dude calm down its just a post on a website lmao

Now you're just being a big gay about this.