Dubs decides what i draw next

draw a nigger

draw me holding anything you choose

Draw my waifu

SWEET PONY ASS

reroll

not dubs but ok

GET THAT NIGGER AWAY FROM MY WAIFU

Draw two knights swordfighting with their dicks.

Oh no.

Nice art OP, might want to do it again tomorrow but a bit earlier, almost everyone is in bed right now.

everyone left because

Draw Glasses guy sipping a tea while browsing Holla Forums

my beautiful wife kyoko

no bully pls

Pleb reporting in. What prog do you use?

sketchbook pro

Now draw her taking 2 nigger dicks.

Why are you stealing my waifu?

DRAW DARIA OP AND I'LL FUCKING SUCK YOU OFF

This guy having sex with Jimbo.

Pssst maybe he would prefer someone not you

jimbo watkins the dataminer?

Yes

i googled "kyoko" not sure if right mango but this is what i got

A fedoraman with a horsecock using said horsecock to behead countless religious people Mohammed-style.

Stay away user, I claimed her first.

She's mine. She's always been mine.

kek

well since i got dubs

draw a jew

is this the right mango?? should i try finishing or do you not like the style?

Your drawings are so good it makes me want to cry from sadness

Two elephants in British redcoats standing on a rooftop fighting over a bagel

re-roll

draw her please

/cuteboys/ kidnapping Vivian james to Inject her with concentrated pozloads to turn her into a trap.

why does it make you sad?

Draw my ass and check my dubs

Winrar

Draw hitler with a waifu, also check my dubs.

FUUUUUCK

Draw how you'd kill yourself.

lmao nice one

you still live?

nice

wew I got dubs again

now draw this guys thing

Draw a tranny jew being sucked off by a SJW looking nigger who has a white cuck on a leash sucking him off.

DRAW YOUR PISTOL AND PREPARE TO DUEL

Draw McCain sucking Hillarys dick

Re-rolling for spamming McCain

darw a thermonuclear facility

cats with knives

cats with knives

cats with knives

cats with knives

cats with knives

cats with knives

cats with knives

cats with knives

cats with knives

cats with knives

cats with knives

cats with knives

cats with knives

cats with knives

I'm starting to sense some kind of pattern here

cats with knives

cats with knives

Your style reminds me of Disney back when they were still doing animation, must be the linework.

because I'll never draw as good as user-san

thanks, i haven't drawn in a few years until recently. Had my wacom tablet for a few months now and still haven't finished a single drawing. Either i do a quick drawing and it looks like shit or i spend hours of erasing just to get some decent line work. And after that amount of time i don't feel like messing with the drawing anymore so i just give up.

My advice if you want to improve is to find drawings you like and copy them. I remember when i was younger i really loved dragons. I just thought they looked really cool and i would try to draw them all the time. Anyways long story short when i was around 13 or so i got this book called "dragonology" i never read it but the illustrator drew some really bad ass looking dragons in it and one day i tried drawing one. It wasn't perfect but it was leaps better than any other dragon i drew before that. Afterwards i was able to draw the same style dragons without a reference. If you draw something once it becomes a lot easier to draw it again. I don't think you should rely on references, but they can help you to learn quickly. Just find some pictures online that you like and try to copy them exactly without tracing
dragon pic isnt the one i drew when i was 13, can't remember when i drew this one but its the same style as the ones i learned to draw when i was 13, and it all came from copying just that one dragon picture from a book.

How long did it take you to get good at drawing?

may I request a full rez image of moonman nuking africa

thanks man!, I'm still at the reference stage, I've never traced nor considered it, all my drawings except one so far are based on a reference (except a few I drew out of boredom), and I've already ventured a bit into using IRL people as references, and it's quite hard, but even after only two portraits I think I'm getting better, I just need to focus more on being able to draw well without the references

its called israel not africa

not op but she is cute

yeah you should try to draw from imagination as well. You might get frustrated because things don't look right but keep at it. Drawing from imagination can be a real grind, a lot of erasing and adjusting until you get things to where your happy with them. Eventually though it will just be like muscle memory and you'll be able to draw it like its nothing.

I think thats where i am currently. Never really drew anime/manga style drawings, never drew humans really, especially females until i recently got my wacom tablet. But thats what i'm interested in and thats what i'm motivated in drawing now so i've just been grinding at it. Getting better, still no finished drawings yet but thats ok because every frustrating grind of unfinished artwork has just made me better.

Full res looks like trash, I got really frustrated and gave up on it and it shows in the full res version. And like said, thats isreal not africa lol. I have it layered though so i can easily drop in africa instead of isreal if you'd like. That was the original intent of the image. Back before i gave up on it i was gonna make a thread where i posted the image and said "dubs decides where to nuke next" and then i'd change the back drop per request.
not gonna upload original images, both are like TIFF files and are like 10mb each, but here are some higher res screenshots. One has sun glare the other is a little bit cleaner.

yeah, I totally get what you're talking about, I spent about 6 straight hours without break on a drawing straight from my mind, and at the end I didn't even know if I liked it that much

I saw the thank you post. if mods deleted it: you are assholes