Did Trump just make the greatest 'yo mama' joke of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=a4uQ8_GYgPs

Did Trump just make the greatest 'yo mama' joke of all time?

stop trying to salvage Trump's campaign or rekindle any sort of enthusiasm. he's finished.

Pretty much, yeah. I don't think there's a better way to insult a liberal's mother rn.

Thank you for correcting the record

She's going to jail and you can't stop it, fag.

Every day I think "there's no way he can get more based" and every day I'm proven wrong.

Good shabbos. Sun is setting on the east coast ATM. You guys know you're breaking shabbos if you shillpost for the next 24h?

kill yourself

Bump for faggotry.

That is some damn fine record correcting. Can you forward me your supervisor's contact info so I can leave good feedback for you?

Stop quoting the shill you retards, they get paid by reply

That's a pretty poor way of operating if you think about it. It encourages more emotional knee-jerk type posting that doesn't convince anyone and reinforces their original beliefs.

how much do they get paid per post?
we could just spam one post and bankrupt them

don't tell the enemy what they're doing wrong

i dont think it works like that

I'm less concerned with how many shekels they get per post. They can all become millionaires for what I care. What matter is that we expose them to visitors and Holla Forums newbies. If their posts are ignored, they'll blend in with the legitimate posts and seed doubt in weak minds.

FOR THE EMPERAH

(checked)

That cheeky son of a gun.

The niggerfaggots are pants on head retarded. We could play their side of the board FOR THEM and they'd still fucking lose. They're congenital losers.

Just chill, my doods.

He's just trolling cause his mama is gonna vote Trump.

Trips Confirm

Very nice.

everything you say is the opposite of reality

it's always the first post

At this point, it's hard to tell if it's CTR doing the first reply shit post or just some random user helping spur the thread with the first reply shit post.

This is because the JIDF is stalking the catalog for new threads to make the first shillpost so everyone sees it.

that's the point dumbass, shills aren't here to convince us we're wrong, they're here to disrupt productive conversation

Kek'd.

Checked.

Quite possibly.