So… my gf is like a 8/10 qt tall blonde blue eyed girl I totally love…

So… my gf is like a 8/10 qt tall blonde blue eyed girl I totally love…
and I have this friend who is like a 5/10 blonde brown eyed girl… and we be really close friends online we tell each other everything and are really open with each other..
she has boy friend but she tells me she is looking for a new one they not inlove anymore blah blah
and sometimes we talk about stuff like her ass and her chest
shes coming in 2 days to stay with us for 4 days..
and I have some terriable desire to fuck her ass because its thicc and I suddenly have a kink for average village looking girls
I feel awful I love my gf a lot… shes way hotter…
My fantasies are really messed up and scummy to.. I'm 24 and my gf is 21 and she is due to give birth in like 2 weeks…
and my friend is 26 and she told me she wants kids but not with her bf she wants out of the relationship because he is really mean to her and even hit her…
and I just got this fantasy to like cum in and impregant my friend and then bf she hates think its his and raise it…
what kinda fucked up fetish have I developed
I'm a pretty dominate leader kinda guy so maybe its some sort of animale nature in me…
but its such a terriable thing to fantaźe about
WHAT TO DO.

fuck your friend in the ass, but make sure to cum in her pussy so she gets pregnant

check em

Well you can kill yourself for starters. That should open things up.

What are you some sort of salty KV beta?

user if you love your gf and are happy being with her, I suggest not doing it.

I understand the feeling, but if you go through with it, you'll likely either a) regret it immediately after and feel guilty as hell(along with the constant gut-wrenching paranoia of her possibly finding out what you did) or b) feel like it was a great choice, which could lead to you cheating again(and likely end up with her finding out in the end)

Well I have seen some breeding fetish sites and talked to a 50 year old guy who claims to have met up with 30+ girls and knocked up 23 of them…

Maybe that could be an outlet for my genetic dominance.

Convince your gf to go for a threesome

This girl looks like she's 50 with a shit ton of makeup on her face to hide her age

Are you some kind of queer?

My gf said she would allow something like a double blow job but not putting my cock into another girl let alone cum…

Plus she knows how close me and my friend are and would never allow that with her.

Don't do it dumbass

NIGGER ALERT

this

any guy who is able to be just friends with a girl is a fucking beta faggot. Girls are impossible to bond with, other than in bed. They are emotional retards and reject logic.

There are two main reasons women befriend men (without fucking them)>

1. The man is gay and it excites them that they can relate to a man.

2. They are a barfly type that uses the guy for financial gain.

I bet OP spends a bunch of money on this little friend of his and doesn't even realize he's being used.

Try calming the fuck down and being a sane dude. (Don't fuck the 5/10 you colossal retard. You know it would be a disaster. If you do it, you deserve everything that will go wrong with your life.)

If he needs to hit her she's trash. Don't go near her.
But if he's naturally violent then think about that for a minute.

You fantasize too much and you're about to start paying for a child you'll get to see every other weekend.

Your friend is absolute trash. She obviously masturbates to the attention you give her. She stayed with a BF she doesn't love and hits her. She is baiting you for attention and to fuck her. Her taste in her soon to be ex should be enough to say no. If you get her preggo she will fuck your life over and she will most certainly not raise it with the guy shes currently with. If you fuck her she will fuck your life over and your gf will most certainly find out. That or she will want more attention etc from you to the point of fucking everything up,

It's not even a question of whether you love your gf and don't want anything to happen at this point. There will absolutely be repercussions because your friend will fuck everything up somehow. If it is worth losing everything you currently have go for it. If it isn't forget that shit completely. Having said that go for it dude, enjoy the ride and see how bad it gets.

fuck off Tyron

This

DO NOT FUCK HER

True maybe she is creating a trap to get me…

for example her current bf had a gf before her and they got together while he was still with her…

Bit more background on my friend she is 27 and never held a job she has been NEET her whole life but her dad died and he was rich for eastern europe so she lives off parents money in one of his houses.

Dump hottie who will leave you anyway. Be a gold digger, hope your friend's daddy dies soon and be ready to fight for your life when her violent ex comes over.

Damn. You really love money don't you user? Lol.

It's what you need for the prostitutes.

just fuck your life up any way u want, u dumb cunt