Well, I did it...

Well, I did it. I'm updating here because the response when I told people I was doing this in other threads on trannies here and on Holla Forums was so positive, I want to give an update on how what I've done has worked out. I've essentially won the game. I defeated cultural marxism and found a pure wifey in the process. To recap:

I did it. I saved her. I feel like I stumbled into the ultra-hard more bonus level of a game, plowed through it, and unlocked a special weapon. Her perky round breasts have even gone up like a cup size in the last month.

Can't share the nudes, even with her face cut out. She's 17.

PAGING ALL AJ POSTERS! REPEAT, PAGING ALL AJ POSTERS! GAY COMMUNITY IS ATTEMPTING TO INFILTRATE

i call bs, mods cant even tell the difference between 17 and 18

Oh wait I misread it I'm fucking stupid god dammit please call me stupid for being a stupid dumb ass. Good job OP.

you beat the Jew user, and you got dubs to boot. I'm proud of you

Don't mind me, just looking for doubles somewhere

you were close

I posted a couple on Holla Forums without her face and they were deleted pretty quickly. I'm lucky I didn't get banned honestly, I was overexcited. I usually go for bustier, but her body is quite lovely.

Good job, user. You helped eliminate the gay community.

not as close as me

Truly an inspiration to us all

Noice. I remember your older threads. That's such a wild story that I bet you two will get married one day. You should for sure buy her more outfits for sexy time. Dorothy with the ruby red slippers is always a good one.

Also. Little riding hood.

*red

Well shit man I'm glad for you, you saved a girl from fucking herself up and got wife material in the process, try to get her normal hair color back asap.

I thought you were a crossdressing faggot based on the sailor uniform and the AJ poster, but the fact you got a qt to STOP being a faggot is fucking awesome.

Good on you OP sounds like she was confused and going through a phase. If you hadn't have stepped in she would have done some serious damage to her body on what is essentially a whim.
Were she a real tranny she would have dropped you at saying her hips were feminine. Instead she just needed some validation.
I hope you two have a happy life.

She's mentally ill.

That's a man you dumb faggot. Enjoy sucking that dick.

OP IS A LITERAL FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No no, vagina confirmed.

Hormones can't change bone structure. Women will have narrower shoulders compared to men and wider hips. You're trying to troll everyone and get them to like faggotry so you can feel better about your homosexuality. Kill yourself faggot.

Did you see the OP picture…? She's completely female. She has feminine hips, perky boobs and a pussy.

Yes they can as long as they aren't already fully developed. Around 25 is generally considered the absolute cutoff.

I would hardly call those hips feminine. And the shoulders are definitely wider than the hips which is uncommon in females.
but still:

From when we first started talking. She's gotten a bit bustier since this, but here you are.

Consequently 25 is when the frontal lobes finish developing. Perhaps waiting longer would prevent dumb kids from permanently fucking their bodies up.

She's still 17, correct? Try to get her to eat more estrogenic foods. See if you can convince her to eat more soy and the like and she'll grow out a much more feminine figure before it's too late.

Holy shit OP, you beat the system.
You are a fucking HERO
Dubs confirm
May you actions echo through eternity

That's pretty fucking gay, but I guess you're OP, so…

she's a nutcase and will make your life miserable.
17yo virgin aren't that rare, many of ém out there who are already solid waifu material.

how old are you btw?

enjoy your infertile girlfriend and permanent of her natural hormone production.

permanent shutdown*

At least read the OP before responding.

It's permanent? She can never have kids from a few months on quizosterone?

…Maybe OP doesn't want kids? In which case, money saved on contraceptives.

My bad, I'll stop shitposting

its like having a trap gf but without the girly cock.
i can see the appeal

hard to say as "quizosterone" apparently doesn't exist. "fenugeek" also apparently isn't a steroid either, its just a herbal supp.

It's a wordfilter. Try typing the name of the hormone men produce and see.

Are you officially dating or not?

Significantly older than her. I've dated plenty of nutjobs, I'm almost exclusively tuned to them. This girl's only issue was the quizosterone thing. So far she's otherwise appeared completely sane and devoted.

That said, I'm giving it a few months to see if this persists or further crazy comes out later.

Odd question, but yes. She actually asked a few nights ago, if I considered us in a relationship. I told her yes.

quizosterone

Congrats man, now redpill her on politics and build her to be a productive woman.

how significant are we talking?

What makes you think she's not a basket case anymore? What makes you think the chemicals in her brain aren't still fucked up?
It's like thinking you've cured a man from his down syndrome because you've convinced him to stop wearing a dress all the time.
It seems like your partner has psychological issues and needs the help of a professional, not from you. Not even being funny here, I'm serious.

Very significant.

be more specific

Ah yes, she needs (((psychiatrist))) to fix her problems pro tip: they push this shit on them

Or maybe she's a teenage girl doing what teenage girls do, fed on a steady diet of current year culture, being told by every source that tumblr, rainbowhair, trannies and gay sex are cool, and just looking for an excuse to escape it.

Hell it was probably a shrink that told her to be a boy to begin with.

good job OP

a 40yo man who still goes to the Arcade.

He is an real hero I bet he even likes anime, such a coool guy

You need to go deeper. Tell us your age, child.

quiz

Don't you ever talk to me again you little fuck I swear to god if I met you in real life I'd put a whoopin on you.

She's still worth working through her problems. It's not like we're completely sane individuals here either.

I agree being a 40 year old in arcade isn't that sane

you are her daddy. GG op.

She's just a kid you fucking creep!

So just just her regular school uniform then?

Do the opposite of this, don't buy her outfits. Outfits are a temporary thing, don't align femininity with temporariness.

tehe