Why Black Crime Matters | Colin Flaherty and Stefan Molyneux

Why Black Crime Matters | Colin Flaherty and Stefan Molyneux

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_3yAulC10qI?t=2071
americanthinker.com/articles/2013/11/open_season_on_jews.html
defoo.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The absolute madman

It really has been fun to watch Molyneux transform over the last year.

Another hilarious thumbnail for a Molyneux video.

Just finished watching, it was pretty good.

reported for eceleb spam

howso has he transformed

He's gone from being an egalitarian to being an ethno nationalist.

saved and reported

So you mean he's renounced anarchism?

His stance now is that his ideal would only work in a white, western society.

Link to vid/article?

Can confirm, don't recall video exactly, but paraphrasing: his dream is dead if IQ goes down

youtu.be/_3yAulC10qI?t=2071

I really think Molyneux is aware of everything we know while at the same time understanding that you cannot redpill people/normies with ALL the possible info all at once. I believe he is trying to bring as much of his audience as possible to the truth, and in order to do so, he must do it slowly and incrementally so as not to lose anyone in the process. He keeps inching and inching, pushing further and further into our mental territory with each podcast, taking his audience with him.

He really is working slowly but surely to wake up a fuckton of people for us.

great video. pic related while watching

The guy from who's line?

Molymeme redeems himself on a weekly basis

my initial thought too

Molyneux has probably redpilled more people on race in the last year than any pollack ever has.
High quality informative content =/= 'e-celeb spam'

Love and hate Flahertys channel.

It's a hard channel to watch. But I force myself to watch every release he puts out.

I like Molyneux, but Flaherty is a fucking cuck. Refuses to acknowledge genetics is a factor, refuses to consider the JQ.

His two books, "Don't Make the Black Kids Angry" and "White Girl Bleed A Lot" are a racial eye-opener, though.

Don't pay any attention. That user is just pissed that we didn't worship Evalion.

Can confirm. Can't link to exact moment where this revelation is clear to him, but if you watch his videos over time, you will see a clear transformation.

What is not said explicitly, is heavily implied, but he says a lot of things more or less straight out now…

not an argument

He really hates single moms lol
I understand why
It's just funny
I work with a single mom and whenever I see her I think of Molymeme

Colin Flaherty is a hardcore zio-cuck. WND, who published his book sells fucking "I love Israel" bumper stickers.

Is he really?

The fact that the publisher sells something else doesn't necessarily mean much.

Yeah! If someone who commentates on current events is well known he should be disregarded completely! Only listen to anonymous people!!!

americanthinker.com/articles/2013/11/open_season_on_jews.html

Rly nigga?

4 U

(((Molyjeux))) has a Jewish mother. He's a kike according to the rules of Orthodox Judaism. I'd be very wary if I were you.

He's still a cuck. He believes Whites have a moral obligation to due something to try to improve mudslime IQ, be it developing gene therapy or teaching them how to raise children better, instead of just wiping them out like the foreign enemy vermin they are.

Thanks for making a thread about a video that we could all watch if we just went to (((Stefan Molyneux)))'s channel.

This is an "easy" thread for a shill to make.
They do not have to type anything and they do not have to write an OP.
They simply quote the description and drop the link.

STAY VIGILANT

"Sage" goes in all fields.

Stephan/Tim

I made that short compilation you seen about the 'black power', 'he white, get him', and attacking the whites on the first night.

Thank you for saying this in your video. It's a warning and may save lives as the fire continues to rise.

KILL THE NIGGERS KILL THE NIGGERS KILL THE NIGGERS

I'll probably give it a watch but stop sliding with these shit threads.

Have you guys defoo'd yet?

defoo.org/

StefanBots think everything spoken by a human being has to be an argument.
Makes them feel special and smart when they use big words.

I know that this isn't an argument, it's my personal opinion on you fucking quazi intellectual degenerates.

Because i think he (and any other e celeb fuck face) has no place on Holla Forums with his occultist fanbase.

DEFOO IN THE LOO

(you realize he's basically a materialist, right?)

Nice b& shillpost, you obviously do it for free.

NOW TO THE POINT
Stef claims that he will follow the logic and evidence wherever it leads. We should gather the most easily digestible and verifiable holohoax info and send it to him. We should challenge him to confront the issue logically, since we know where that leads. He may not actually have the balls to confont it, but when he realizes he's too terrified to speak about it, I expect that will rile him up even more. One of the major tenets of Holla Forums is, if you lurk long enough to pretend to fit in, you inevitably become
ONE OF US

The issue with the holocaust is that it has no proper definition to attack.

Same with anti-semitism, and (being a) jew. It's always fuzzy shit with them. One meaning legally, another in common perception etc.

I actually think he has the potential to realize the truth about this. What I don't know is how it would affect his channel, which is his livelihood.

If he openly spoke about the holohoax, his life might be ruined. They'd shut down his youtube channel, funding/donation sources, legal harassment, etc. I wonder how many subscribers he would lose, if any?

No one will mention this in the majority
because Holla Forums posters have become the very celeb-hungry cartoon frog worshiping starved-for-validation fools they once mocked

watched it all, good video on black on white crime and race relations

Nope, he discusses this in one of his podcasts. He says he his grandmother or great grandmother was a jew but is not considered jewish himself.

He makes a quip in one of his videos that he's continually pestered to watch a 10-15 hour long series on world war two from the other perspective (TGSNT) and that he will eventually watch it (this is an older podcast he mentions it on, so he's probably seen it by now).

As says, it'll probably fuck up his income and push him into 'crazy conspiracy theorist' realm. He's got young kids and probably doesn't want to jeopardise his income by being painted as a crazy kook - he seems to avoid any sort of conspiracy theory.

Watch at 12:20

I feel he would alienate his viewers if he did a video on it.

Stefan Moneyyid is a filthy fucking kike. To expect it and its braindead followers to hear the truth is absurd.

Do you think a rat who said facts dont matter is redeemable?

bump, still a good video

Fuck off with this hardcore wigger music. Everyone thinks you are a loser when they see you punching the floor and jumping up and down during the breakdowns

Actually during his video on the Olympics he made an offhand comment about how, when sentimentality and patriotism fade, the shine comes off and you realize the truth. He then says that "for example, when you realize that we weren't actually the good guys in World War II". I'd say he knows more than he lets on, at this point.

dem lolis