Brit/pol/ #1135 - Embracing our German heritage Edition

EMBRACE YOUR INNER JERRY LADS

>Half of Britons have German ancestry
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2006584/Half-Britons-German-blood--time-embrace-inner-Jerry.html

>How German is the Queen?
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/11693813/How-German-is-the-Queen.html

>Genetic study reveals 30% of White British DNA has German ancestry
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry

>The Imperial anthem of Germany, Heil dir im Siegerkranz (originally the royal anthem of Prussia since 1795), used the melody of "God Save The King".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Save_the_Queen#Use_elsewhere

>The English are a nation and an ethnic group native to England, who speak the English language. The English identity is of early medieval origin, when they were known in Old English as the Angelcynn ("family of the Angles"). Their ethnonym is derived from the Angles, one of the Germanic peoples who migrated to Great Britain around the 5th century AD.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people

>The House of Windsor is the royal house of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. The dynasty is of German paternal descent and was originally a branch of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, itself derived from the House of Wettin, which succeeded the House of Hanover as monarchs in the British Empire following the death of Queen Victoria, wife of Albert, Prince Consort. The houses of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and Windsor have provided five British monarchs to date, including four kings and the present queen, Elizabeth II.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/08/many-my-fearful-frustrated-generation-having-it-all-means-opting-out-monogamy
twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/764197511414231040
poal.me/1nu61d
youtu.be/l_grnAGbD34?t=61
poal.me/gm1nfv
twitter.com/DanielJHannan/status/764235379218190336
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/05/idiocracy-director-mike-judge-prepping-anti-donald-trump-campaign-ads/
archive.is/YwZPi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz,_Duke_of_Bavaria#Link_to_the_Stuarts
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html
poal.me/afkyx1
medievalhistory.net/page0003.htm
archive.is/0M6zP
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3735809/Angry-British-bus-driver-refused-job-interview-Watford-s-not-ROMANIAN.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7114638.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7152328.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tbh

KILL YOURSELF

reminds me

AHHHHH JUST LOP IT OFF THIS TIME I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOOOOOOOOOORE

BUT D-DRESDEN

I support this message of Anglo-German co-operation and friendship.

Just think of Tolkien, lads. Of clear German ancestry but British to the core.

Gets my dick hard that does lad.

>tfw never had a redhead gf yet

Oh well, one more reason to go on living

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/08/many-my-fearful-frustrated-generation-having-it-all-means-opting-out-monogamy

She actually needs to die.

REDHEAD QT GIRLS ONLY FROM THIS POINT FORWARD

Didn't you have a ginger gf?

What happened, did she leave you because you got fat as a result of eating to much subway?

fuk u

Who wouldn't want to bomb Turke…Germany today?

She's cute, but she's not a cock rockener like

I dumped her TBH lad. She doesn't like Subway!

Blonde girls are fine too.

Everyone just ignore the NEET, he thrives off of the attention we give him even if it's entirely negative. Just ignore him and he'll move on form here like he did /r9k/.

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/764197511414231040

Okay these are fine too.

Are you talking about me? I'm not a NEET tbh lad.

BASED HARRIS

okay oswald

I'm not sure I believe you, lad.

Is that supposed to be an insult lad? Because it's not.

Just identifying you lad so others know to filter

I don't care if you do. I have a new girlfriend now who is half-Kraut and half-Irish tbh lad.

EVEN FARAGE ACCEPTS GLORIOUS DEUTSCH

You mean a yank?

s-sieg heil

Smh tbh

Well tbh, I'll filter you and encourage others to do the same for liking gingers, they have no souls and end up like trannies, just like the infamous coppercab.

Check again lad

REMINDER

No. She was born here although she does have a bit of a German accent as she lived there for some of her childhood TBH.

smh tbh lads.

You'll need to post lewd pictures of both to atone imho.

go away chaim this is a moral thread

Is coppercab serious or just the troll of trolls? Couldn't tell tbh

TRIPS DEMAND IT

WEW LAD

Uncanny tbh

I have no idea lad, but for the moment it looks like he's serious.

disgusting

CYCLE FASTER YOU LAZY FUCKS

Remember, lads. Mixing is mixing. The result is the same even when their skin is white.

So they're dredging this up now because they're worried about him coming back as leader, calling them out for attempting to fuck up brexit and to reemphasize that Farage and his ilk (basically Trump) are Hitler-Satan-sans, right? Because I know I read about this in the telegraph or some other cuck outlet about two years ago (possibly more).

He has the same eyes as Hitler. Never noticed till now.

Bored lads

You're right. When I opened the pic I only saw the eyes while it was loading. wew

checked lad

kek

Why live?

KEK
hamplanet confirmed.

Tbh I want a redheaded qt so that I've experienced all the colors white women's hair has to offer in my life, but I'll settle down with the next gf I get and I want to combine my own blonde genetics with a beautiful blond woman's.

Also, I never see good looking redheads around here. The best ones look barely similar to #4 in your pics.

it's all i want
;_;

poal.me/1nu61d
IMPORTANT
poal.me/1nu61d
TNATROPMI
poal.me/1nu61d

One day, I'll click on that and it'll be a screamer again.
vote master and commander you cunts

Combine "read a book pleb" and Master and Commander.

The books are 10/10

I know right i'd honestly kill to be a space pirate, do you know of any good book about space pirates?

i hope it doesnt say brititsh are evil

Not with that attitude.

I plan to shot into space in a solar or nuclear powered cryogenic pod once I am dead (as in Next Gen ep: The Neutral Zone).

I have a fair chance of being reanimated by Space Pirates. I will make up some Bullshit about being related to Blackbeard or whatever and they will welcome me into their ranks where upon I will plunder the shit out of the Universe. I will also obtain a blue Ayyyy waifu as has been my dream since I was 6 years old.

Filipinas watching the god emperor.
youtu.be/l_grnAGbD34?t=61

But lad that never happen and I'm serious, it's all I want tbh. I would love exploring other planets seeing magnificent sights but all I am destined for is to live on this dull sad earth

Are you the lad who is currently in the process of buying an Asian bride from the Internet?

A space pod with the single functional requirement of refrigeration (in cold ass space) would be easy to develop and shooting into space would even today be affordable.

I am serious as well, I want to explore the universe and this is the only way you stand a chance at doing it.

Fuck off, subhuman Anglo immigrants, Britain is rightfully Celtish, Battle of Badon best day of my life.

Yes.

no, sorry

Who /mongrel/ here?

Lad, have you at least tried to get a European gf?

How much do they cost?

You don't belong here.

wew

I've gone straight to asian tbqh. My brother (normie) has never dated a european girl either. Maybe its my upbringing in London, or it could be my semi autism.

Why is that 8.3% under the "European" section?

Shouldn't it be "other".

Filtered AND reported.

lads

Why would you even try to buy a wife? She's bound to be an ex-prostitute, will never conceivably love you if your charisma is about as low as you'd expect, and it's questionable if she doesn't have enough mental problems to eventually stab you.

It's your autism.

And you both plan to have children with Asian women?

Let me guess - grandparents poles?

How does 23andme work? Do you need to take a blood sample or urine sample?

Rectal sample I'm afraid

They send a robot round to wank you off

Not sure (guess would be £20k but then there's all these UK immigration requirements, americans have it easier), still haggling and working out the details currently. I'm planning my first trip to south east asia mind. Been prepping myself by skyping/ chatting to all kinds of asian girls online. First Trip I think I'll take about £3k with me, I intend to be out there for 2 months at least.

CUCK

tbh you're buying a wife directly or indirectly anyway.
All the money you spend on dates, keeping her happy, buying her gifts, shoes, keeping her sweet, taking her out, the wedding e.t.c.
Paying for a bride just cuts out all the nonsense and gets straight to the point.

It's a very simple painless procedure. They just lop your foreskin off, lad.

It can't be helped. I have light eyes and light hair if that helps?

That's worse that mine. At least I'm 80+% Western European.

Well technically they are European although much of their genetics is Middle Eastern. Don't be a bigot lad! :^)

It was before I knew about all the Holla Forums stuff tbf.

Spit sample LOL!

Interesting lad. Good luck with that.

Jesus fucking Christ lad stop thinking with your little head, your children will be fucked, your social status will be fucked.

Ukrainian

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK THE GERMANS TBH WE ARE ANGLO

Post pics lad, tbh I've dated chinese girls before too, semi-dating one now. Just trying to find one that is even more attractive than the one I'm with now.

I'm not privvy to my brother's plans.

Yes I think so, its become my obsession of late.

Some of them are just depressed tbh lad, or woman who are considered or consider themselves too old to get a good man now or just really childish. I''ve spoken to uni Lecturers and Doctors, and I have proof of both.

cute. CUTE. halfies

Like it or not Ashkenazi's are Europeans lad

You mean YOU, heh heh heh.

Nope. Stealing some European DNA does not make you European any more than wearing a leather jacket makes you a cow.

I smell a filthy cannuck shill in our presence lads

She's cute, but I prefer non-Europeanised/ Americanised Chinese girls.
The ones who haven't been corrupted by the Jewish propaganda of going out to drink, be a slut, treat your husband right, cook for him, and love each other.

clearly not half and half

here is what a halfie REALLY looks like

Lad I don't get Chinese girls messaging me. I don't used paid dating sites. Closest I've had to chinese, is a few indonesian chinese women message and audio call me. If I post pics, its a breach of confidence lad. I have to mull it over.

Of course lad. I'm DEFINITELY a Jew.
Lad…

I'm from London, my friend. Refer to my previous posts and you will discover I'm the infamous Alberto.

Why you gotta buy a bride lad, are you ugly?

half viet half euro

still a jew

He was a perfect combination of high iq ashkenazi DNA with high iq east asian tbf

half white half asian, exactly

You should consider a trip to China, it's so easy to get a Chinese girlfriend if you're white, they come like flies to shit. Your problem will be to cull the ones who just want you as a token trophy white boyfriend, to the ones who will be a good wife.

Wasn't his mother a flip? The spics of Asia?

Tbf Elliot would have been attractive without the crippling autism.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

I'm a (i worked before mind) neet and a semi autist. I'm not ugly, just not a 10 is all.

NYAH HAH HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I dunno, lad. Seems like pretty odd behaviour to me. Not very European.

Chinks are inherently untrustworthy and their women are the worst

Don't buy into the yellow fever shills

That comes with being mixed asian

Where'd you get 20k neet boy? Stealing muh stolen tax money?

t. A kissless Virgin.

She was Malaysian so probably a chink

Says the one who's given up on white women lmao

Inheritance and I worked for 3 years before. I've never claimed the neetbux, I just live off mummy instead as of now.

Lad… You clearly have no experience with my posting before. How new are you?

Good point.

And you'll be spending all the same over time anyway, lad. Whereas the "normal route" is small cumulative "payments" with possibility to bail at any time (with all the problems this might bring) you're doing a huge instant investment with no bail possibilities and your bride might end up as a bad bargain with you none the wiser.

Depends. Have you gotten freebies and used networking with other nose-kuns already?
You're the user with the jewish grandad, aren't you?

Childless women or, even worse, those out of marriage are the absolute worst type of women. A woman that has never had children is literally incomplete.

All of my friends who have dated chinks have had bad experiences in the end.
Although I had a relationship with a half-Indian girl once and it was quite nice tbh

When you see and experience how filthy a modern white English womans mouth is, swearing, crass behaviour, uneducated, that's even before I mention the amount of cocks that have been through them.

I'm warning you user, you know what

Yeah go to China and do some business with the predisposition that they are all trustworthy people

t. A kissless Virgin.

Is she going to live with you and mummy? Does mother know?

Oh lad, they are even quicker to cuck you if they think they can get a better male, there's nothing restraining their calculating female id

Lad I used to live in Hong Kong and do business in Southern China, Shenzhen and trade shows.
We're not all townies on here who have never left their home area.

You have brought this several times over the year or so. It isn’t shitposting because you always get buttmad when people call you out on it.

Hey, I didn’t knock you, it was you who got defensive.

Why can’t you learn to love yourself for who you are? Don't be a self hating jew.

I haven't unfortunately. The bad genetics with none of the shekels.
No I'm not that user tbh. My great grandmother had Jewish parents but wasn't raised into the religion, nor were they. It's on my paternal side so no I'm not one before you ask.

Lad, there are still cute English women.

Fixed. Still not enough swastika, tho.

My plan is to go there, enjoy myself. Maybe an oppurtunity will surface there for me, so I can stay a year or so. Then go home without her probably initially, live with mummy, get my shit together, move out and maybe bring my online gf to uk or maybe just go back to se asia.
I've told Mummy that I just want to go out there for holiday. Mummy hasn't accused me of anything so I think i can do it.

I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT

The black one actually looks better than the blue one tbh

Agreed. It looks way more powerful. Red white and blue just seems so friendly.

Proof that being a DYEL can drive you insane.

*Mae Hen Wlad Fy Nhadaus internally*

Pics of your mail order bride pls?

You lads ever see that documentary about autists where the kid taught himself Chinese in three months and got a cute girlfriend whos parents fought whitey was going to sell her?

Perhaps, but its not all whores for sure. There's genuinely unhappy women on these sites, makes me feel a bit bad tbh. Especially when I start to not message them. Also tonnes of single mums.

Lad many have memorized your 23andMe results. Second that 8% comes up it's fucking Alberto

Sort of glad I'm not sexually attracted to East Asian women tbh lads. Makes staying moral much easier

It exposes the halfchan menace and their agents of Sharia May.

IMPORTANT
poal.me/gm1nfv
poal.me/gm1nfv
poal.me/gm1nfv
poal.me/gm1nfv

Same, lad. Said something similar in a thread way back tbh.

It doesn’t help much when he had his trip on for the first half of the thread either.

I thought they had super IQ’s tbh.

Oh I have more than that lad. I also have a lot of pics of a lot of different women. I don't know if i'll post any here mind sorry.

Link pls, sounds a fun watch.

I love docs about autists.

Post some samples, I am curious as to what you are dealing with here.

You don't have to post the one you have selected for purchase.

pessy boy

You can always tell when yanks are in our thread, they derail like no other nationality, it's their inherently jealously of our superior history, culture, ethnicity and brotherhood.

No one would lie on the internet

It's a wonderful feel.

the blue is from st andrew ye fcukin mozzie

I'm trying to find it, it was on tv, 4 or bbc probably. It featured a few kids and a maths competition. May have been a series.

I remember this one from a while back.

The whole thing is just pathetic.

Cornwall should be it's own country tbh fams.

Maybe go on DIA lad. I don't feel comfortable breaching their confidence in such a manner I'm afraid.
I have learnt to spot the differences between Thai and Filipinas physically mind.

lol chink

The British people and most of Europe are an indo-Aryan mix lad. A European mixing with a mud is completely different to a Anglo Saxon mixing with a Germanic Frank

Also did u get what I meant by more lad?

She's a Slav you blind twonk.

YOU are the chink, oswald

I live in London and see more Kernow and confederate flags on poles than Union Jacks, these fuckers are planning something together.

Seems I triggered you lad.

One of the arguments against race mixing also goes for mixing different whites, lad, and some "whites" don't even look similar so their kid won't look like them either. But the point is that it tears them apart not knowing what to identify as.

Yeah some women on the other side of the world that are trying to sell themselves to you sent you nudes.

That's not what I meant lad.

I hope it's all over soon

Is this where we will al end up?

Ergh I feel sleazy just by talking to you about it but I will go along with it…

What did you mean by more user…..

I swear, lads. You better not post a fresh rare Virginia. I wouldn't want to break my no fap. Like 5 days in now.

No

Pls No

*sigh*

I'm not going to say lad. I'm sure a clever user can work it out. Also please don't try and shame me lad.

Get rid of bigoted monogamy guize c'mon it's 2016.

YES

WAIFU4U

Just fapped after 13 days of no fap. Well…what can I say, but wew lad

Mmmm, she really does look good in all of those, but I already had them.

You're not supposed to break no fap ever, lad.

There must be at least one NEET here who can take one for the team and Jo Cox this cunt in the name of Brit/pol/

Having identity issues would be far more severe the greater the genetic distance surely

What is up with her feet lad?

No thanks, lad

*sigh*

That's true, lad.

almost feel sorry for you

Weak as shit, pleb

…Are you saying there's something wrong with her feet, lad?

My sister wants to grab a pizza with me, does she want my dick?

3 on 1 chick.

Yes

Lad, stop grasping at strawmen

Proving my point tbh.

If anything that turned me off, lad.

you said you live in london

you admit you are a cuckold

what am I missing here?

Shit, well I know my duty

No I didn't. You need to learn how to differentiate i.d.s lad.

Don't know why you lads get so flustered about slags, you've only got to find one qt.

I take it your sole interaction with Asian women comes from online forums mate? They jump on white cock at the slightest hint of interest, it's not a meme.

Good luck to you then, lad. Doesn't feel too healthy after a while tbh. Guess I'll have to give this gf thing a try sometime then…in the future.

Dunno, lad. Her right foot in pic five looks a bit odd tbh.

Gary, no ;_;

Have you looked outside lately lad? Have you been to town centre at the weekend?
You must be pretty sheltered if you think white women are some pure waifu material these days.
Even the middle class ones are out on the weekend too drinking and having one night stands. All the lasses on my Uni course did it.
It's like you think we still live in the 40s.

tbh I don't think anyone can relate to this, but I've been more or less "free" from lust and perversion so much that any time I switch from normal thinking to thinking perverse thoughts/fantasizing about sex, I get a sharp punch like feeling in the naval are and in the head. It's pretty strange, but good reminder to not waste time fantasizing. My no-faps don't even last longer than a month at max, though.

The GERMans as a race aren't worth saving tbh

Fuck off Hannan
twitter.com/DanielJHannan/status/764235379218190336

Yes and yes, unlike you I happen to have a social life. The fact that you think all women are like club sluts is evidence enough of your warped world view. Get out more.

That's some nice retrospective and revisionist narrative you've got there.

tfw you've come to brit/pol/ at the wrong hour

What I've noticed is a huge feeling of "impotence" of sorts after a month and a week of no fap. It's not like the hollow lust that comes up along with the testosterone spikes or like some itch. It's as if somethings missing or clogged at half-power.

Enjoy getting cucked when you're 30 lad.

It's the lighting, lad, and she is obviously lifting her toes on the right foot. She got cute little potato toes. I'm not a foot fetishist but I'd like to suckle on her big toe tbh. I bet it's nice and soft and silky smooth unlike my toes.

I'm a NEET, lad. There are a lot of hours in a day tbh. Just let me love her.

Really, lad? I remember last time I went on a no fap for a long time I actually started feeling sexually attracted to women in real life, and it was kind of energising.

Angelica and Veronica are qt’s tbh.

I really dislike Hannan.

Im happily married lad. By 'Jo Cox the cunt' I meant

TAKE HER OUT

Based NA will clutch at any straws tbh

Our race marches forward.

I'm not even reading half the stuff at this point, just scrolling down giving half looks. Just picking parts for my new pc and having littlegetting increasingly mad at the freezing, cleaning it out did nothing.

Will James, the retarded Matt Damon, and Uliana make it?

GARY, YES :)

I know what you meant.

Genetic dead ends can't find anyone who will sleep with them and blame all their shortcomings on women instead of improving themselves

To the cinema or something, lad? smh

t. not the bolis

Yeah, we're summoning Arthur Pendragon to come and remove filthy Anglo scum from Britain.

Do you think Virginia is ticklish, lads?

Joke is on you. I mostly blame it on jews tbh, lad.

She's such a vile wretch.

I honestly wouldn't mind being alone for the rest of my life if I avoided this situation.

I can't even comprehend how pathetic somebody must be to enter into this kind of relationship.

JUST FUCK MY CIVILISATION UP FAM

Exactly lad I want a NEET to take Laurie Penny out to the cinema :^)

No, but she will pretend to make you feel good.

I'd rather make her feel good for real.

Hah, a very accurate description.

Not that I'd want it under those circumatsances

Lads, I don't think I trust Gary.

Bitches love Soviet subs.

Very convenient that he knows this for sure so he can just blow off anyone who thinks otherwise. wew

What the fuck, I know the girl in the second photo. Her name is Scarlet, she is from Telluride, CO. Who the fuck are you people?!!

It's a photo of a model, lamb.

I get attracted to women more at the two week spike as well. It pipes down a bit after a few days though. The period of non-masturbation is definitely beneficial, it's just that I feel a month is my limit. After jerking it at that point, self-control is wobblier, but definitely feel more powerful than before and it feels good to be at those early no fap days again.

I'm curious if you have ever tried stopping fantasizing about her mid-point, though? If you're really invested in it, you might feel an interesting, but intense "jolt".

Shes a qt, lad.

Marry her and have 3 children.

There isn't a better looking woman than Rachel Stevens. Fact.

She's also civic

Imagine how happy Virginia would be if she got pregnant, lads… don't look, lads, I just got something in my eye. It's nothing.

OY VEY

I don't understand what you mean, lad.

*sigh*

Fuck off you 22stone fat fuck.

Nevermind, lad. It would be too hard to explain, and it's too late.

Just don't fantasize about dicking bitches all the time. It's bad for your mind and mental health.

I don't, lad.

I almost find this "we were just pretending to be retarded as part of our master plan!" spin impressive.

Might just watch a documentary or something tbh.
Now then lad, sorry to hear cleaning didn't help with your probs, definitely sounds like the old beast is giving up the ghost. You still planning on dropping a grand odd on your new rig? Just imagine, a PC that actually fucking works! I'll have to wait a bit till I replace this heap unfortunately.

Cleaning it out actually seems to have made it worse, smells like its about to fucking explode at any minute and aye. I'm planning to spend a good grand on the new one. I know its impossible to future proof a computer but i reckon going top of the line instead of budget parts will help me through the years.

Dude I know its a photo of a model, I happen to have gone to high school with her, its just really funny seeing her here, inspiring the race to go forward.

What do you lads think about androids and sentient AI? What rights should they be given?

Lads it's so late

WHY DIDNT MUMMY AND DADDY RAISE MEEEEEEEEEEE

No they should be sex slaves and perfect waifus

We shouldn't make sentient AI's, the only way you'd stop it from eventually killing us like in some sci fi movie would be to restrict it. But then its sort of not going to the full potential is it?

YOU'RE STEALING MY PEPE AND IDENTITY LAD STOP

Failed abortion tbh. Hoped nature would take care of what the doctor couldn't.

Thanks for reminding me to re-watch One Punch Man, lad. an actual funny anime.

more like

Srsly guys, we can't give Androids ANY rights when they do come along. It always cascades with them wanting more and more, just look at the blacks and gays, it is a never ending demand list. We have to do subjugation of lower people's right this time, and do our ancestors proud lads.

WHY DOES MY CAT RUN AWAY AFTER I FEED IT

Glad to have you back, lad. I need to build up my resistance to bullies again tbh.

But that is the plan lad, AI kills all humans and then itself, Earth is restored to it's former glory.

Because you keep wanking in front it it. Stop giving your cat nightmares.

Unless its some i have no arse and i must shite tier AI.

Your welcome.

Kek.

In a scenario where it's completely inevitable, I think they should get the same rights as man.

For reference, "Blade Runner", "Do Androids Dreams of Electric Sheep?" and TNG episode "The Measure of A Man" tbh.

We're talking about a, quite frankly, superior form of life. Is it really wise to subjugate and enslave such a thing?

Because it's free, you're its bitch.

t. android

/thinking/

Oh you mean like an android, i was imagining a sentient AI within a computer controlling us. I personally am torn here tbh.

the worst number of posts tbh

AHHHHHHHHHH

Why did they stop making King of the Hill lads?

WEW

I think it just ran its course honestly, it was at like series 14 when it ended. It got EXTREMELY stale tbh.

100% tricked.

Both tbh. I'm mixed on the idea of sentient AI contained with in a body as an Android. It's dangerous still.

dangolepisodes stoppedbeingwatchedman familyguyan'shitlikethatbecamemorepopular knowwa'msayin;?

Mike Judge got Pozz'd

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/05/idiocracy-director-mike-judge-prepping-anti-donald-trump-campaign-ads/

Well if its Data tier android then I'd be fine with giving it rights, not full human rights mind you. I just have this idea and I'm sure it makes sense, that if the Ai is trapped within say a computer, it would most likely go insane tbh.

What rights would you restrict?

You lads got any hot ass beats?

That's pretty low energy tbqh. Try 12

Right to own property tbh, should reserve that for humans.

kek

The fucks wrong user? Phimosis?

WEW LAD
30 or bust tbh

music meant for

WEW

tbh

Fair point though

And the Slimmer of the Year for 1981 award goes to…

BOBBY SANDS!

Take a bow, Bobby!

hypospadias and botched surgery

Why?

It started going downhill at Season 6, tbh

How come you didn't hire a tribe member and sue?

I was a baby

do you piss out of your balls lad?

Just don't feel an android would need to own somewhere to live.

What if i support hibs lad?

thats a bit weird

I didnt realise Gerry Adams browsed brit/pol/

Poor lad.

You might be able to have a bionic one fitted one day in the future.

NO LAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ITS NOT CELTIC

LEAVE ME ALONE

BASED NA

Millwall tbh lads.

I used to up until my last surgery which closed that hole. Go tired of having my balls get sticky with cum tbh.

M-my future wife won't mind, r-right, lads??

That seems a bit subjective to me lad.

Lad you might as well realise there's no hope for you. Become a monk.

Why i said feel tbh, I'd need to have a think on it if it was serious.

interesting

GET BACK IN LONG KESH NOW

It scares me that these will be real issues in the near future.

Come on, lad. It's my only goal in life. I've actually found some meaning and goal to work towards.

You will make it lad, but it is going to be hard work. Allow a few years and don't give up.

With a face like yours, only a nigger could love you.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAD I USED TO SUPPORT HEARTS AS A BOY
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD FORGIVE ME PLEASE
was at the final a couple of months ago tbh, was a nice atmosphere

one day lad we will all make it

WHAT DID SHE DIE FOR LADS?

I hope so, lad. I don't need a beautiful wife, just someone that can be a good wife and want kids.

I'm not that ugly, lad.

We're all going to make it, lads.

Honestly it depends if we survive and win the upcoming troubles tbh, if we lose i don't think mankind will ever get into space for at least another 500 years.

NADA

Where you from lad?

East Lothian tbh.

need to go to the dentist tbh

Is this you lad?

Smelly Dumb Tranent Scum

Wait a minute that card…

Only had one filling lads

Looks like Wayne Rooney tbh, lad

No you don't, stop eating shit, drop the fluoride toothpaste and remove rotting teeth with pliers.

If we ever do…

back of the asda's right now lad, me and you

I've never had one tbh.

WEW LAD

LIVED TO SIGNAL

DIED FOR NOTHING

I don't and I have
Just need to get some repairs done from the damage of the past when I did and drank fizzy drinks

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ESTROGEN LADS

Good lad, but I'm gonna need that (you)

My apologies

on this atm

Now Mummy May can see when I drink alcohol and arrest me under the Sharia Law Act 2017

flouride free version I mean

She can't catch you if you use a bendy straw and bypass the tooth tbh

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The throne has literally gone to jewry, lad.
archive.is/YwZPi

That's the worst thing you do?

Did they teach you about the jacobites in primary lad, they did with me and I'd say it was pretty decent.

Bendy straws are banned under the Concealable Weapons Act 2016 lad

hope you're not using a plastic toothbrush with estrogen seepage. Been using this but not sure about possible (((Redmond)))

Lads I'm still up and too tired to get up to go to bed

Cant remember what they taught me at primary school tbh lad

Been sitting on my floor for five hours now, bum hurts tbh. Gonna watch some gf sim then go to bed soon.

Lads nothing bad happens when you don't brush your teeth

doubt it tbh

that looks like good paste
what kind of brush do you use if not plastic? horse hair?

Euthymol master race coming through.

apart from them looking yellow as piss

my heart
please post more

Is that an anime or some shit?

Bamboo lad.

What's that?

I remember P5 & 7 only tbh, in P5 i had a really religious teacher, hated it at the time but it was decent looking back. P7 i had this amazing teacher, he actually taught Scottish history (jacobites) and didn't put a oppression spin on it like everyone else would have.

Get out you dirty fucking shitskin before I slap you across the face with a wet trout.

pls no bully

Good lad!

I have been Euthymol master race for 15 years now.

Lads…

If Islamists took over the country, I'd probably just convert to Islam but be bitter about it

kill yourself faggot

asians are absolutely shit tier

-t. temporarily living in east asia, unfortunately

top cuck

Fuck off you Singaporean faggot.

Traitors will dance at the end of a rope.

Feels good tbh.

Would it even be possible to restore the Stuarts tbh?

I just kind of like Stannis tbh lad

The show is utter dogshit.

Don't be a faggot.

Come at me, faggot.

Oh lad.

What would your ancestors say?

Wew

kek I think my gran uses that might give it ago when I run out

oh fair I'll look into it

personal experience you troll

Do you feel in charge lad?

I'm not one to judge but you are one pathetic lad

No, but I'm a big guy.

Your a big knee

If East Lothian is so shite lad, tell me about YOUR county.

I'm sure there are bully victim comfort vids i can watch.

Primary school was based tbh

We were all IRL mummy-posters back then

4U

Clinomyn for me lad

Depressed autistic virgin friend is in Amsterdam, says he's gonna get a hooker. Should I discourage this degeneracy or is that too preachy?

Do it lad.

BASED WEE COUNTY

Tell him that there's no pride in fucking a whore

'Pride'

Why do xenos mix breeds all have eyes that seem to be escaping from their head.

Give him the money, but I don't know how men do that shit, the Amsterdam red light district is creepy as fuck.

Bet you enjoyed the fourth bridge being out lad.

Stop

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz,_Duke_of_Bavaria#Link_to_the_Stuarts

They're still alive lad, but they're Jerrycucks now

Never said East Lothian was shite lad, though the Borders are better

Aye thats fucking right lad, you wouldn't dare say it.

Enjoy being a trap, lad.

fucking love it m8. Can get to Glasgow in half an hour now if the roads are clear

Why reply twice?

He also has no children, so the stuart line would be over.

Lad i know they're both shite, but really?

Used to go out with a Selkirk girl. She was fucking deranged. The common riding is good banter though, whole town drunk as fuck by 11am.

I'll get my da on you

Nah lad, as long as there's a European holding land somewhere he's probably a descendant from the Stuarts in one way or another

Nah but the common riding is a laugh

Scotland was a mistake.

Come on now lad, man up

Dont lad.

Why does everyone love Stannis? Is it really because his name rhymes with fucking mannis? Tywin broke him at The Battle of the Blackwater and he retreated. Stannis also follows a woman pedaling nigger tier voodoo. Tywin is also far more menacing/intimidating.

Is this is why the Welsh are more redpilled lads?

Something to do with burning the unclean.

Are they?

The mistake was made in 1914 lad

It's a curse, faggots.

Honestly me and my father's German genes are pretty strong despite the mixtures, I look like my great grandfather and father.

You must cringe when you hear that bearded marxist cunt shout 'Black Power' at the end of his shows lad. I fucking do.

I bet you're take William Wallaces Sword length of cock up your arse on a weekend land.

GoTs is objectively shit, and made for casuals who have no knowledge of history. Like I've said previously in this thread, it's a dumbed down, hyper sexualised version of the war of the roses. Somehow normies think this is the height of Kino.

Oh better than I thought

Surprised to hear it's generally not in our water.

What's your ethnicity or race, I'm part injun so I know this feel.

**Honestly hope to find a German or Irish girl so I can continue some of my lineage.

FUCK, I forget to finish it properly.

Go away Amerilard, no one gives a shit about your mongrelised ancestry.

Don't respond to yanks lads.

It's strange to think that the church in my village is over 700 years older than the USA

God I'm torn on Frankie Boyle. I kind of like his brutal annoying humour in a way. But he ruins it for me whenever he does a joke like "THEY WERE TRYING TO GET TO BRITAIN IN LORRIES, SHOWS YOU HOW FUCKING DESPERATE THEY ARE HURR". Probably was just me being a teenager and enjoying his shite humour by having no political opinions at the time.

Sound abit mad lad.

>I'M 3/35TH'S IRISH
Are you yanks not self aware, honestly i cringe whenever you do this lads.

I hope attend mass at it, lad.

I thought it was good lad. You going to tell me the Battle of the Bastards did nothing for you?

The last few episodes of 6 restored my faith in GoT, 4 and 5 were wank.

My grandmother is almost 100% percent Irish, I'm not making anything up to be honest.

Eeeh, typical White person and mixed people like me are all mixed quite honestly, at some point it would be hard NOT to find someone who didn't have a certain ancestor.

I don't quite understand, a church in the USA or Europe?

Lads I told you not to respond to yanks

I think he's taking the piss, and I'm not enjoying it.

Well I'm mixed with a majority European and an injun feature, the average white person doesn't have an injun feature, but is mixed with different European ethnic traits.

I know why the Finn does it, so he can falseflag in his shitposts.

The rest, I have no idea.

I am just so bored with the characters I don't really give a shit what happens to them, and the battle was kind of retarded, but I did like the long take or whatever it is called of Jon running around cutting people down in the utter chaos after the cavalry crashes.

Yanks like to see what it's like to have an actual ethnic identity other than Hwite

The church in my village was built in the early Norman period roughly 900 years ago

The USA declared it's independence roughly 200 years ago

My point is, the USA is a mongrel country with relatively no history

Lads, do not fall for the "were all mongrels" meme. The majority of people with European ancestry have indo-European mixture. Meaning we are predominantly white + other type of white.

British DNA has changed little for around 12,000 years.

>news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html

Quints

america btfo

YANKEES REKT

witnessed

o fugg :DD

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAD

Get confirms yank are true mutts

Smdh tbh, hope May the saviour of the Hwhite race arrests you personally you bigot

Lads, I think I've fucked up badly.

Help me out with this shit.

At first I was doing it up and then it wasn't so much there now but instead it kind of flipped downwards so then I was in a right jabber trying to sort this fucking shit round to coming up so there wasn't so much left over jitters gobbling me fucking who glops up to what the fuck is on that!

It's a right fucking mess.

Checked

BRIT/POL/ DOES IT AGAIN

Checked. Good luck saving the church from the muzzies

Kek. Kind of a waste of quints, but funny.

nice quints

Exactly, we're not.

Had my DNA done recently. Most all of my family lines on both sides have been here since at least the early 1700s, and many since the immediate post-Mayflower arrivals. I am pure Nordic and UK/Western European–in fact, I have far more Western European DNA than many people who live there today. No Native American, no African, no Middle Eastern, no Caucasus, not even any southern or Eastern European, and no Asian either. I was a bit surprised, but it's cool, obviously.

GRIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIITH

The state of that lad

Nice church, lad. Be a shame if someone lights it up tbh.

STOP CALLING THEM QUINTES WHEN THEY ARE CLEARLY SEXTS!=

The original xenos tbh. If browns, blacks and yellows didn't exist they would be the niggers and be disproportionately represented in the rape statistics tbh.

There's no rush lads

The ones Varg didn’t torch were woonden, lad.

The nordic race is the shit, lad. Swarthy races BTFO

No one cares.

You're not british, however

Fuck off.

There you go again, kiking away with your reason and your logic.

Swedes went from 0 rapes per year to having a rape epidemic die to shitskins lad.

due*

Sorry sweetie. How are you anyway? I've noticed people just bully you and never really talk to you tbh.

I'm off to bed lads, see you next week.

A turn of events nobody saw coming. Truly.

Don't worry, lad. It's just a meme.

He's pretty mean, lad.

Just filter him, lad.

It is a nice church tbqh

One of the blokes who survived the Charge of the Light Brigade is buried in its grave yard, and Elizabeth I worshiped in it when she was a child

Meanwhile in America, Chad Greaseburg and Enrico Gomez are stuck with this shithole

Alberto is a sleeve bag, he'll fuck anything.

I do it literally every time TTPW is here, and yes I know that you're being sarcastic lad.

Is she? :^)

I wouldn't say anything but TTPW I'd kill for.

When was the last time any of you lot went to the cinema and who with?

BASED NA QTS

I watched Exodus in December 2014 with a group of friends.

I don't think I'd want to go to a cinema again unless I was dragged by friends.

WEW

My girlfrined to see Suicide Squad but I didn't pay and nor would I have tbh.

About 5 months ago with my Grandmother.

I will go and see Mel's new picture with my mates though.

qt enough but are those purple contact lenses?

*girlfriend

Just you and your Gran? What did you see

How the fuck should I know?

Is the yank election over yet? I'm getting so fucking bored of it tbh

Yeah just me and her, the rest of the family were busy or away with work.

We saw Lady in the van at a local theatre that also shows films a few days a week.

Isn't there a new film coming out where a nigger goes to Germany and seduces a white girl with blonde hair?

Looks like the cuck lad who wanted to see Germany's last woman get impregnated by a nigger'a wish came true.

Someone link us to the trailer? Never got to see the comments or the like/dislike bar

Yeah it's over. Obama got in again.

Saw madmax fury road with my mate, that was a great fucking movie for the pictures. Sound and visuals were stunning tbh, great little action movie.

How lad?

If you believe the polls.

*sigh*

KEK CONFIRMS
SUBHUMAN MUTTS WILL BE DESTROYED!

Absolutely disgusting. Why even build a church at all, if it looks like this?

Pic related. The wooden norwegian Fantoft Stave Church, built in 1150. It stood until 1992 when it was destroyed due to arson by Varg Vikernes.

Oops

Nice lad. Its a shame your family was too busy but there's not much you can do about that

Same, it was a good watch

If this post is dubs or better then Trump will get assassinated.

Pretty libelous statement there.

Fucking hell why would he burn that?

What the fuck, i thought he burnt down some typical one, this is a old as fuck historical one. What a cunt.

Trump really needs to do his homework on foreign policy before the debates tbh.

We need to know the general direction to point the nukes at.

Ohh shit I too went to see Mad Max Fury Road with my mates.

Fun film tbh.

Looking foward to Blood Father.

I can't really explain why it bores the piss out of me, I guess because it's all so dumbed down, red/blue shit

It's like being forced to watch a single sports game for 8 months or something

Kind of dislike bluepill politics in general tbh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Or American soldiers tbh.

True tbh.

Actually I agree with you. I am bored fucking stiff of the election.

All my excitement comes from the Cliton corruption and that. Love me some political intrigue.

JUST LIKE GAME OF THRONESSSSSSSSSSSS

oh ron :[

8[

Ron Paul or Donald Trump?

I think my church just beats that by about 100 years. They reckon it was an old Anglo-Saxon pagan site which was re-purposed to become a christian church. Appears in the doomsday book so it's got to be at least 950 years old

I'd vote Ron Paul.

oh fugg

Ron > Don

HE SHOULD HAVE WON HE WAS CHEATED OUT OF PRESIDENCY REEEEE

Bernie 1.0

poal.me/afkyx1

Important poll

Although i have to admit that Trump is facing a media theatre that is far worse than anything Ron Paul had to deal with. They called him a racist kook, but not 24/7.

When it came to Ron they just flat out ignored him

It is pretty funny but the whole corruption there with the Dems and Clinton feels like a rabbit hole with no bottom

I tried.

Then I cried.

Trump knows how to play the media and they simply cannot ignore him when he stirs up controversy.

Not bad at all tbh. I like how it's basically a watchtower in the front.

Same shit with the stave church and a reason Varg gave for why it was burned.

Far more effective imho.

Only reason I'd vote for DT is because America doesn't deserve Ron Paul

True, maybe I'm so far gone down said rabbit hole I know nothing else. I've forgotten what sunlight looks like tbh.

Needs a Trump and Shapiro edit.

IF DUBS THE UK WILL BECOME AN ISLAMIC CALIPHATE

I see where varg is coming from blokes like him hold the view that paganism is good because >MUH ANCESTORS, but then they go about ignoring that their ancestors all converted to Christianity and would spit on them if they could see them now.

Plus, destroying any building over 100 years old makes me cringe

DUBS FOR HER

well they were forced to convert

Dubs for her sucking black cock

Lads, I just saved Britain!

Any good tv series like Sharpe or Hornblower?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Good lad.

Kek.

Feels orwellian

Updated the pic for you lad

good bideo

good lad

Very creative.

Lad, the monks who came to spread Christianity weren't ever in a position to be forcing anyone to do anything.

medievalhistory.net/page0003.htm
"The Benedictine monks came to England preaching a powerful religious message of redemption and afterlife, as well as emphasizing the holy virtues of honesty and courage, straight-forwardness in dealing with strangers, respect for superiors, and team loyalty, all of which reflected exactly virtues found in the Anglo-Saxon ideal of how men should live well, and gain honour."

Tbf lads, as boring as the Yank election might be, we might see Hillary stroke out on stage.

I might never stop laffin if I witness it live.

Yeah, he burned churches when he was an edgy teenager. I'm not religious either, but it's indeed a pretty childish thing to do. Especially if it's common heritage and of historic value. Just remove the crosses if it makes you butthurt tbh, smh.
Kinda glad turkroaches didn't bulldoze the Hagia Sophia in their savagery. One day we shall claim it back for mother evropa.

If you can tolerate the wog, 24 Hours in the Past was a sick show

Surprised the BBC left that part in, it goes against their doctrine to broadcast any sense of nostalgia towards a traditional Britain

Christianity wasn't spread by the sword, unlike a certain other religion.
Yes, i am talking about science

Alistair McGowan the shit impressionist that can't do impressions?

wew lad there had to be some kind of spin on it you missed, has to be.

Apart from that whole burning pagans on stakes thing and inquisitions

Yeah thats him

It was a brilliant show tbh. To the normie audience it was just a laugh watching celebrities fail. But it had some golden moments, and was easy watching.

I rather piss off mudslimes and kikes tbh.

Like these based lads in spain.
PIG’S HEAD found buried in the ground of a proposed mosque in Spain
archive.is/0M6zP

Don't forget to put some pork into your local halal supermarket section. :^)

Now you dump Charlemagne to the memory hole.
Fucking disgusting.

Christcucks dindu nuffins.

gee I wonder which part of England is accepting muslim mongrels?

Give me an example of that happening in Anglo-Saxon England

Meanwhile I'll tell you about St Edmund who was the King of East Anglia in 869, when he was tied to a tree and shot with arrows by the Great Heathen army. Speaking of which, those pagans you seem to be defending nearly destroyed the literary heritage of Rome by attacking defenseless libraries and monasteries, and lets not mention how they routinely killed, raped and burned towns and villages alike.

Im talking about the Anglo-Saxons lad, leave that Frankish shit at the door

The inquisition was just a pretext to get rid of cryptojews. We need another inquisition.

Vargs ancestors aren't from Anglo-Saxon England, why are you shifting the goalposts there?

Cuckstianity is a religion of peace bruv.

Arent they Europeans too? Arent they Christians too?
Fuck you.

You dont need to post that post shitskin invasion crap. Christcucks cut down trees and many hundreds of Europeans relics and artifacts.
Just like fucking IS. I used to defend these bastards. But then I was lolberg a long time ago…

Find me the psalm.

Lad, I think we've got a misunderstanding. Specifically I was talking about "blokes like him [who] hold the view that paganism is good". I was referring to pagan apologists in general.

You're right about the forced conversions in Scandinavia, but to be frank I couldn't give less of a shit about that. I've been trying to have a conversation about the Anglo-Saxons, because this is brit/pol/, not scandi/pol/

I couldn't give a fuck lad. The wogs start at Calais imo

Lad don't do this. Don't go Lovecraftian tonight.

im almost identical but less mongol.

America objectively has history. There is no "relatively no history". Also america is not a mongrel country, it's government has always just been shit and it's founding ideals. But it is not a mongrel country. Contrary to popular belief, it is not a melting pot in any way. And yes, that means it's not a melting pot of whites, either. It's almost entirely germanic.

No brit bongs you are the Krauts

He means Obama actually arms ISIS.

We do too. Frogs as well. I think the Swedes had some involvement a while ago but I might be misremembering.

DELUDED AS FUCK

America was an interesting place until the taigs, krauts and wops showed up.

Daily reminder that the British invented modern eugenics and the concentration camp

This is the crux of the issue; whatever you think about paganism, its over. I personally admire the pagans but I'm not going to go about trying to start a religious revolution and turn back the clock to 450AD. Learn from history, but dont try a half-arsed attempt to recreate it by burning down 900 year-old churches.

That's debatable.
Even the Italians & irish are not germanic
Latinos, asians & blacks are certainly not germanic.

How similar are Dutch and German?

Are we sure it's not the spics who fuck anything with a pulse?

It has a history, but its less than a quarter of the size of England's history since the roman conquests in 43AD.

America IS a mongrel country, you're full of Irish, English, Scottish, German, Italian, Mexican, Spanish, French, African, Chinese etc. mixes. There is not specific ethnicity for America (other than natives)
England for the English
Germany for the Germans
France for the French

America for the Americans? Americans are just English/German/French etc.

Pretty similar. It's almost dialectic.

i dunno why you're talking about the USA mate, but here's my %

Well, technically dutch is a german dialect, but there are so many different words and pronounciations that for all intents and purposes they are two completely different languages, although it is very easy for germans to learn dutch and vice versa.

America for white americans and european emigrants, because europe is rather stuffed.

My favourite song is "Do me like a lady" by Air O'Smith, he really speaks to my soul.

That's what I figured. I've been trying to learn German in spurts.

Amish settlers in the US also have their offshoot of Dutch.

I don't even want to be a lass, lads, I'm just a bender. It's time I admitted it.

What does it matter if I like cock though, honestly? I'm still red pilled.

America is a lot more stuffed than we are.
Terrorism comes and goes, but the sort of racial divides and demographics that America currently has would take a genocide of biblical proportions to put to right. No stable country can exist where whites are in the minority yet still form the bulk of the government, and equally no first world country exists without a white (or asian) government.

America is going the same way as Rhodesia, South Africa, India and Brazil. Bad news for whites unless they can afford gated communities.

My first cock was Alex Ferguson in Year 9, I sucked him off for a cig in the boys' bathroom.

top kek

Yanks well rekt old bean!
Kek has smiled up thee!
Rana Veris and Draco are with you!

Filthy pogonophobes.

That would have been much easier to say and less offensive.

Good night lads, It was fun shitposting about churches and East Lothian for a while

How can anyone become obsessed with Ginnie? It would be like fancying a robot.

Lad are you mental?

Nighty night, laddie.

Well in this case its causing offense for being factually untrue. Not that Obama arms or created the geopolitical conditions for ISIS, but that he founded it.

B-BUT MUH WHITE BROTHERHOOD, ONLY NONWHITE IMMIGRANTS ARE BAD
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3735809/Angry-British-bus-driver-refused-job-interview-Watford-s-not-ROMANIAN.html

absolutely disgusting face

I should have specified American white.

I'm going to shitpost brit/pol/ all day every day from here on out.
t. USA

babylon will implode an ting, fam

wiil too

mandem, bing bing

You're wrong. Dutch is almost equally similar to English as to German, so there are a lot of similarities but not enough to understand each other. Most Dutch people just learn English and German in school, that's why they can understand them

The most useful country in the world… Keep a boundary between French papists and English Christians. Ambassador between German and English languages.

Still stays classy, keeps a monarchy.

Hell is forever!

Our monarchy is Bilderberg trash though

Better work on your recordkeeping so as to keep the peace. I'm sure they're there for a reason, user.

that channel is cancer

So now nordic is the 'nigger of caucasians'? You're clutching at straws here lad. Just accept that a lot of whites dont have any sub human DNA at all.

Who here hates Americans?

Lads, if you HAD to choose, would you rather be Irish or Sicilian?

Do something about it you snaggle toothed Mohammedan

Why are Americans obsessed with dental hygiene? Does it have something to do with your matriarchy?

Do something about it you twinkle toed tea guzzler

Come here spic and give it a go

Sicilian tbh, at least their girls are qt

Sicilian tbh I love the sun

New thread

People see no worth in you. Oh, but I do…

oh fug

fucking hell Varg is a freaking faggot

YOU STOLE MY PICTURE

Eww

If I'm half English of Norman and Anglo-Saxon variety and half Norwegian…. Am I Eternal Anglo or Eternal Aryan?

one drop rule, untermensch

You better be trained and ready to fight lad.
Maybe you should join a certain reserve force that will give you training and get paid ( megar) for it.

why do you never finish your threads. its a real shite move, you know?

WEW

Stop bumping this 5 day old thread

REAL THREAD THE OP FUCKED UP THE TITLE

8ch.net/pol/res/7152328.html

this two bee compliantly an udderly honour which yuri

kekles

New thread when?

Are you new? There's probably 1000 posts more edgy and tryhard than that on Holla Forums every minute.

I was, in case you can't tell, joking a little bit about beating her up.

Nobody over 15 fingers their girlfriend at the cinema. Unless you were a sperg that never got to do that at 15 and you want to make up for the missed experience when you get a girlfriend finally at 24. Fine by me if that's the case, user. I don't blame either of you for LARPing as a teenager.