He thinks race isn't real

(>He thinks shitposting will not get him banned >he raged like a manchild when he saw his ban)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_against_Islam
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/religion/articles/religioninenglandandwales2011/2012-12-11
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/census/2011-census/detailed-characteristics-for-local-authorities-in-england-and-wales/sty-religion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

borders are a spook, m8.

libertarians on the left and right oppose them. only cucks who can't compete in the job market with pablo and think there's something sacred about their culture (i.e. trump supporters) want to build a wall.

Holla Forums pls go away, no one takes your seriously.

Race exist, i just don't give a shit.

liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357

Watch this, this is what pablo does because he is not sentient

virtue signalling thru declared apathy much?

not an argument

Is this trolling

nigger

scientific method a la Holla Forums

If you want to see genetic inferiority, all you need to do is remove five letters from our board name.

scientific method a la Holla Forums

You know that is actually possible, right?

Yeah, see OP

Holla Forumsyps shitposting is like toddlers trying to run away from home, it's so predictable but they think they're charting new territory.

not an argument

your spooks only make us stronger.

Now I see why you're so worried about Pablo and Juan competing in the job market.

Prove that nonwhites are genetically incapable of getting along in the same society with empirical evidence.

I'm worried about the fact that we can't uninvent nuclear weapons and Muslims will take control of them

Is this just defeatism or are you some kind of futurist fedorafag? Either way, kill yourself. You're trash even by Holla Forumsyp standards.

ayy

Which is why we still have to burn fucking coal for power instead of using EVUL nuclear power and saving everyone substantial money.

Idiot.

They generally are capable, but Muslims are nazis with brown skin and you let them in because you get warm fuzzies at the sight of brown people

Honestly idk why you people are scared of capitalists. You should be afraid of muzzies a lot more, yet for some reason you people don't hate them. Really makes u think

"We" are not Tumblr, and the West lets them in because it destroyed their country.

The US has the biggest military and economy in the world. Muslim countries might talk shit about us to pander to the "death to America" crowd, but ultimately they don't have the nerve to directly attack. Israel is also our ally, and they have nuclear weapons (even though they're not supposed to). I wouldn't be too worried.

Capitalists: literally in control global society
Islamic terrorists: a few ten thousand LARPing idiots in the desert that can't even stand up to a resource-strapped autonomous movement that's also busy defending itself from an ethnic supremacist with Western backing

Call animal control, there are polchimps on the loose

tell them to bring plenty of sage

u r smert

These idiots have had control of nuclear weapons for over half a century.

u r BRILLIANT

People are easily pacified with feckless short term solutions to massive problems because it feels like something is at least being done.
Liberals are generally dumb, but I don't blame them for being "bleeding hearts". It's our mess, so we should clean it up. Not the same as some warlord in bumfuck nowhere being mean.

Sunni Muslims are radical fucking dudes.

Do you realize how crazy 9/11 actually was? It may be just fading memory and a meme to you, but they snuck past the security services, airport security, air national guard and put a massive dent into the economy and national security personnel. That was with Al-Qaeda who couldn't hold a candle to the support of ISIS.

Sunni Islam is dangerous because they approach the mental acuity of caucasians, with the fecklessness of browns and when they see a way they will jump in it.

This is not a good thing when they start taking over western, nuclear-armed countries.

It was 15 years ago. More Middle East civilians have been killed by the US military than Islamic insurgents have killed American civilians.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

the solution involves you ingesting thorazine and lots of it

Can't risk letting Muzzies get their hands on nukes, it's best to leave them safely in the hands of these people.

Any dumb fatass American can kill some hajii with superior technology acquired through luck of the draw circumstances from post-ww2 wealth

American-centric much? The projected demographic of German youth is set to be mostly Muslim. France is not far behind. The Islamic birthrate is exploding and white people are not fucking.

Your hipster apathy has long worn thin, Muslims are on the up and up and are taking over. The actual leftist argument against this is that European Muslims will eventually drop their beliefs and become just like them when European countries become African, which is arrogant as hell when their ideology is designed to resist subversion.

All we have is standup comedians saying we're a silly billy if we dont hold establishment views, Muslims belief in a vengeful god with all of their hearts.

good lord there could be people on low-sodium diets here, keep the salt to a minimum

It's not about blacks you idiot, I posted something similar with whites over here

It's that the United States has its own brand of religious crazies that you faggots are ignoring while you're shitting yourselves over the prospect some tiny, ineffectual religious minority increasing by 0.01%.

Then who cares? Are they still more dangerous because their melanin gives them demonic powers?

On some subconscious level, I bet you really do believe that. Your obsession with identity is a surrogate for your lack of cursory geopolitical knowledge, but you can't be bothered to educate yourself without getting memed on because you see yourself as an infallible genius.

Literally the only reason ISIS and al-Qaeda exist to begin with is because of the US. Our constant wars of aggression are the only reason they are killing people.

And now, we're actually supporting the latter because they hate the former.

and im sure they will only become more real as your tantrums become more emotional

user pls

we all know 9/11 was an inside job

tell me more, this is fascinating

literally me

Muslims are the majority population in Albania. Why aren't they a terrorist den yet?

Demographics are destiny user.

The mainstream Left in America can't keep quiet about how the inevitable "majority-minority" will keep America blue for the next few decades. But Muslim population growth in Europe? What are you, some paranoid Islamophobe? Obviously they'll all assimilate and just be brown Europeans that have Islamic wedding ceremonies instead of being married in a church

That's not how it works, a theocratic political movement is still political. To say religion is exempt from other societal constructs is to validate it as magical.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_against_Islam

If you have to call your opponent a liberal stereotype you have already lost.

So tell me, is ooga to booga as ook is to eek or no?

Just delete the thread.

You don't love mens no more?

Is religion a motivating factor? Yes or no?

See

So migration destination changes your genetic makeup?

but i want to hear more ipse dixit claims about non-white cognitive deficiency and the urgency of making large material sacrifices for pointless spooks

Yes, but again, religion does not exist in a vacuum. How it ties into the motivations of terrorist groups is inextricably linked to political history.

You cannot fix the problem with Quranic interpretations–they don't even listen to the book themselves whenever it says killing or waging war would be sinful. They just murder wantonly and cherry pick quotes to justify it.

fuckin commie pinko sumbitch

So the Muslim population in Europe isn't increasing? Muslims do not make up a growing proportion of younger age brackets?

Ah, the good ol' "I know more about your religion than you do. Leviticus condemns the wearing of garments with two different fibres CHRISTCUCKS BTFO"

Answer my question:

I literally do not care what their books say, and neither do they. I care about cause and effect, what material conditions make possible.

Do you know the real reason so many people joined the Taliban and other insurgent groups? They weren't just devout Muslims, they were fucking pissed at the US for blowing up their entire neighborhoods because Rakim down the road was making IEDs. Ideological religious fervor has rapidly increased because of foreign intervention. There are more nations now with Islamic law in government than there were decades ago.

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/religion/articles/religioninenglandandwales2011/2012-12-11

A 2011 census shows a Muslim population of 4.8%. Against a 60% Christian population.

Muslims in Albania are intimately tied into Albanian identity in a way that Western Muslim's aren't tied into their host nations identities. Outside the small number descended from Turk settlers the majority are descended from converts.

In the West? Most Muslims are descended from first or second-generation Muslims, not Brits/Frenchmen/Germans that chose to convert under Ottoman rule centuries ago

Look at the age pyramids fuckwit. In most of Western Europe they're top-heavy with white Boomers. What do you think will happen when the Boomers keeping the UK at ~80% white ~60% Christian die out?

If you want a good example of why it's a bad idea to treat demographic factors like religious identification as static look at the trouble Lebanon's had.

pls

Provide a source for an age distribution of religious affiliation.
Then explain why one growing religious affiliation is worse than another.

So… there's some other reason they're becoming terrorists? You don't say.

FYI, a fair number of previously non-Muslim Westerns have been recruited by ISIS because it's appealing to psychopaths and nihilists. How do you plan to stop this? Mass censorship?

There was also the state atheism of Albania's communist regime (Hoxha or something), but the EU isn't exactly staunchly opposed to all forms of religious expression as an extension of Marxist ideology

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/census/2011-census/detailed-characteristics-for-local-authorities-in-england-and-wales/sty-religion.html

Gee, a good start might've been not importing hundreds of thousands of Third Worlders over temporary post-war labour shortages

No one here defends that.

If you don't want migrants, then get rid of capitalism.

This just in, Christians have a higher age profile because they're a majority religion.

Explain the issue with a growth in practising muslims?

Totally Spooked and Classcucked