Betrays his best friend

defend this writing, prequeldrones

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/television/res/2208.html#q2208
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the jedi wouldn't save padme

his emotions were in control of his point of view, and thus, his view of good and evil

Obi Wan was never his friend. They always hated each other.

Odds are he'd killed lots of children in orbital bombardments. He didn't chickenshit out and have the clones kill them. He swung the sword himself.

Whom he thought was cucking him with a guy he always hated.

Why don't you defend your shitty understanding of the character?

"Anny was a good friend"

Correction: he thought was going to KILL him.

Consider suicide.

You're that guy who thinks people like him, that people like to be around him, when in reality everybody hates you, and you can't read a single bit of it.

you are an idiot

you are an idiot

In your first post you said they both hated each other, now you're saying only one of them thought they were friends, which one is it?
If Obi Wan always hated him, why did he speak of him so fondly, as well as "and he was a good friend?" And why would he train him if he hated him? Anikan could just be trained by another Jedi instead.

Source? Anything in the EU to back this up? Sounds like bullshit, and even if it true, it doesn't defend shitty writing by having the main character kill defenseless children for basically no reason, completely loses a lot of sympathy for him and it underminds his tragic fall.

That was a bit of a stretch. I get why he wanted to end the war at all cost, especially when you consider Lucas was factoring in the EU. I also get why he didn't like the Jedi consider the council was constantly trying to use him as much as Palpatine if not moreā€¦ but he also knew the Jedi were not evil. He was raised around them, fought alongside them, and cared deeply about some of them.

He could have accepted what he was doing as a necessary evil and acknowledged that it needed to be done, but him suddenly viewing all Jedi as evil when the Jedi Master closest to the darkside almost murdered a sith lord is a bit of a stretch. Still, minor complaint.

they had training, they're physically larger than Yoda, maybe they should quit being crybabies and defend themselves if they don't want to die

Yoda also has hundreds of years of training while those kids were still very new to the force and would not have been able to stand up to Anikan, one of the most powerful Jedi. That said them all flipping around the room like Yoda or Sheev would have been funny as shit so I wish that did that happen.

Anikin's sense of right of wrong was skewed by this point. If that wasn't obvious to you then you are autistic.

It makes sense, just you have to go to material outside the three movies to see how shit the Jedi were.

IT'S OVER OP

I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

no one would fucking speak like that in real life

8ch.net/television/res/2208.html#q2208

So? Star Wars tries to emulate myth, romanticism and the best things about pulp. The one thing it doesn't go for is realism.

"Your father wanted you to have this."

It should be pretty obvious Obi wan was lying to manipulate the boy he thought was the Galaxy's last hope.

More like the last of hope of Obi-wan's child kidnapping cult.

Not an argument

Well a man named JJ Abrams made a movie just for you.

they are NOT his friends
stupid fucking kidfuck little bitch. you're the reason hollyjew was taken over by jews who make shitty movies and censor any kino and kill the director. he didn't """kill a bunch of children""" (nice moralismeme kiddo), he killed unprepared enemies before they got too strong to enact revenge on him and topple his empire. that's how war works
yes, a woman who got pregnant with him then did her best to avoid any and all contact with him so she could hang out with his arch-enemies
except they are you little bitch, they literally did nothing throughout the prequels except mind-manipulate people into doing shit for them, use subterfuge and black ops to bypass the constitutional republic, and just generally did really shady shit

And why would he want them?

They were working for the Master Jedi. The Green Goblin.

This meme that the Jedi were the bad guys and the Sith were the good guys all along really needs to die.

The Jedi were a realistic military order which taught emotional discipline as the means to being the most effective you can be in battle. Controlling one's anger is the best way to avoid falling for stupid tricks, and avoiding intense emotional attachments is the best policy in a dangerous line of work so as to avoid becoming too distraught to do one's job. The Jedi preached adulthood and maturity.

The Sith, on the other hand, were basically a fictional equivalent of autistically screeching lefty millenials. They preached feels before reals, and were basically useless and shit for most of the Galaxy's history as a result of their philosophy being retarded emotional bullshit. For centuries, they languished in obscurity, murdering each other over petty squabbles and basically getting all but genocided by people who weren't over-emotional children, ie the Jedi. The Empire only lasted about 20 rebellion-plagued years, which is fucking peanuts compared to the 1000-year Republic which more or less functioned just fine until Sith Jews infiltrated the government and subverted everything with their retarded emotional doctrine and ruined everything.

Jedi = honorable and rational adults
Sith = underhanded and emotional lefty manchildren

Not to mention that the Sith are literal racemixed mongrels.

Now I understand why star wars sold so well, people are literally so idiotic that they fell for (((Lucas'))) tricks.

Like Yoda and Windu and Kenobi did with regards to Palpatine? Oh wait.

Like Kenobi did when his master was killed by Darth Maul? Oh wait. Or Luke when he was told "I am your father"? Oh wait. Or Luke when he saw Kenobi die? Oh wait.

I see, you're not the brightest bulb in the room, why don't you go grace facebook with your ebin may mays and cliche-spouting? Or reddit, I'm sure this post would you get gold on r/thedonald.

The problem is that you idiots fell for the "these good guys are good and these bad guys are bad" meme. Lucas cannot write a basic plotline to save his life, so he puts in a bunch of sentences to make you feel good about yourself and to tell you what to think, and you fell for it.
Now I understand why Star Wars fans are hated universally by anyone with an IQ higher than 100.

"We're keepers of the peace, not soldiers."

The Jedi preached repressing your feelings and devotion to the cult. Real-life organizations which does this become rife with pedophilia and homosexuality.

The Jedi sewed the seeds of their own destruction, because a man's natural desire to have a wife and children was forbidden and so he could not go to his leadership for counsel. He was forced to go outside the Order.

This is like saying the Holy Roman Empire is better than the Third Reich because it lasted longer and had a smaller percentage of wartime. The Republic was an ineffectual masturbation session like the UN. If you lived in the core, your life was decent because the local government was good. If you lived in the Outer Rim, a fatassed Hutt controlled your life and you were likely a slave. Everyone including the Jedi knew this but didn't care. The Empire was going to stomp all over everyone and enforce its laws. Which they were doing more or less successfully until the Rebels won a plot-induced victory at Endor.

More like a product placement induced victory.

I always took it as him almost pleading with Obi-Wan.
As in, he knows he's in deep shit and is trying to rationalize it to himself, and to Obi-Wan.

That's why when Obi-Wan jumps up on the bank after that and says
The look he gives Anakin says

I also think the high ground line really is a double entedre about the moral high ground, because that compliments the scene perfectly.

So, I think the "from my point of view" isn't clunky writing, it's Anakin trying to give Obi-Wan a bullshit rationalization.

It was better than the Third Reich, though.

Yeah, but only because warrior aristocracy with elected leadership is the natural government for mankind.

HRE

Third Reich

wew

The HRE opened up mainland Europe for Jewish subversion, Maximilian happily sold his people out for Jewish gold and purged the native religions of Europe. It was only a high point for Christards and Jews.

Meant for

It ties into vid-related aswell from the OG-trilogy.

It's like pottery.

you say that like its a bad thing, besides the HRE isn't great, its just better than the 3rd Reich that probably irreversibly ruined Germany and gave the political left a bogeyman to to push against.

lucas is an idiot & the prequels are bad.

Keep it in your subreddit.

I disagree.

I'll pray for your soul

There's no prequeldrones here. Literally all of it is "so hilarious XD I'm just being ironic!" shitposting.

Most of the prequeldrones exist elsewhere. Go to IGN or reddit or some normalfag place if you want to encounter them.

I don't argue with the mentally impaired

news to me

the word is normalniggerkike, reddit

Gotta stop you right there. I unironically consider the PT to be easily on par with the OT. (You decide whether I think that means I like them or not.)

No?

INCORRECT

>ignoring the and Jews part of the post
The HRE was kiked, they weren't even heavily infiltrated by jews the emperor's were just greedy assholes who took bribes.

The Reich was better for the common man.

Let me stop you right there. We do not ironically like the prequels, we genuinely enjoy all the Lucas SW films because as much as they are your standard commercialized franchise, they don't lack originality like the (((Disney))) shit does.

This is an opinion, and an incorrect one at that.

This.

leftyfur, stop