Hillary Clinton has legit KKK ties and was part of an antisemitic club

Remind me…WHY do we support Drumpf?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/Trump-and-Israel-Closer-than-one-might-think-454328
a.uguu.se/D2f40sXPwhlQ_1470873448762.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weak bait.
Sage.

This bait is so weak, I'm confident it's homeopathy.

we have stickys retard. Can't slide that shit.

We're getting shilled pretty hard right now.

←-

Butthurt Drumpf shills with no argument. Go back to reddit where you belong.

shit, Pat got fat

We know what you're doing. It will never work.

Hi Rach-poster.

How can you vote for this?
I mean
Even back then…

She's redpilled and hates kikes unlike Drumpf which is a Jew puppet: jpost.com/Opinion/Trump-and-Israel-Closer-than-one-might-think-454328

even if that were true, she'd still be a woman. Who would vote for a woman?

I guess I'll take the b8.

While Shillary does have klan ties, she's more interested in money and power. She's not so much interested in helping protect Americans as much as she is in expanding her scope of power by any means necessary.

That's the difference between her and Trump. Trump has jewish ties, yes. Hell, his son-in-law is a kike, but Trump's trade policy and foreign policy in the middle east would be bad for Israel. Why? Trump wants to destroy ISIS and save Assad. Israel wants Assad out so they can take Syrian land north of Israel for themselves. Not to mention all the Jews who are racially campaigning against Trump, saying he's bad for Jews. In Jew York City, you've got to be friendly and work with Jews, but that doesn't mean you have to kiss their feet and obey their every command.

Five years ago I was an egalitarian hyper-environmentalist (Agenda 21-supporting tier) fedora.

Now?

Heil Hitler.
Hail Trump.
Praise Kek.

Very bad bait, but in case you're just a retarded liberal who truly believes this idiocy:

The US is on the brink of destruction. White people in the US are set to become a minority, their children are already a minority in schools. Every non-white nation in the world has a large, bloated government that 'provides' for the people' (generally by stealing what the few produce, and then discouraging everyone else from ever being productive due to the fact that they'll just steal it; which means everyone ends up in government jobs, where they are forced to praise the government, and essentially it is the root of all tyranny). Only 'whites' have ever argued for 'small government'. Today even among whites this is rare, it is only your 'conservatives/republicans/etc'.

If the US does not remove immigrants and do something to curtail their incoming numbers; white America will be dead. Politically you will never be able to get your way again.

That does not mean the end for the US, but it does mean there will be a civil war to reclaim your lost liberties. Lots of people will die. Lots of innocent niggers (if such things exist), lots of whites, lots of everyone. War should always be an option, but you only truly turn to it when all other avenues have failed.

Trump is the LAST chance at saving 'white America' democratically. Outside of deportations and stronger-borders/a wall; none of Trumps policies matter. The US is playing for time here, and Trump gives them more time. With more time you have more opportunities to sort out your mess.

If you do not sort out your mess, or you let white America die; you are damning the masses to an eternity of tyrannical oppression from self-righteous liberals who can and will legislate for EVERYTHING (for past examples look at jewish, muslim or commie cultures where they tell you such things as the correct way to spit, wash and what you can and cannot say) or else damn them to a big and bloody war.

Trump is your only peaceful option left.

Precisely why she's pro-illegal immigration and pro-immigration.

Your contractor should fire you for doing a lousy job.

hey OP
a.uguu.se/D2f40sXPwhlQ_1470873448762.webm

It's a meme bro

You're a stupid piece of shit.

nope nope nope nope