Another refugee rapes another woman in Twin Falls, Idaho

Another "refugee" raped another woman in Twin Falls recently. And I'm not talking about the 5 year old girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=IygI9iTDHWc
kmvt.com/content/news/Man-arrested-for-sexually-assaulting-vulnerable-adult-389555332.html

_____

Also another "refugee" went on a stabbing spree.
youtube.com/watch?v=WnZ48NOk5do
kmvt.com/content/news/Alleged-stabbers-bond-set-at-whopping-100-million-388710292.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a6rzM1
archive.is/2FORx
archive.is/a6rzM
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/07/local-twin-falls-media-spins-refugee-sexual-assault-story-away-rights-victim/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/09/one-obamas-last-acts-will-punish-suburbs-white-wealthy/
pastebin.com/DxNXNK4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whodaho?

Idaho was such a pleasant white state

So progressive

They need to make a new black and white

SWEDEN YES

I mean…

IDAHO YES

To think I was going to move there.

It's still better then everywhere else in the country white women getting raped in the south or California isn't news it's every day

It's actually happened everywhere, it's just those of us from Twin Falls actually fight back and expose it. It's going on in every state in America currently, without as much as a peep. Everything the "refugees" do in Twin Falls we make noise about.

peter molyneux get off of pol
RIP lionhead

You can get potatos anywhere. It's just not worth it.

It's actually not happening in my state.

Which state?

I'm sure it will get there as long as they keep getting rapefugees. If memory serves correctly, this is a result of King Nigger forcing them to take them. They have been enriched.

Keep up the good work.

I doubt that. Where I live is mostly white but it's getting enriched fast.

I don't believe you and if you are some Texas fag who thinks he's not getting fucked in the ass I want to be smug at your expense

Try two states up.

Dorothy pls

Gonna actually do something about it?

I am. Right now.

In Wichita? no, that's a nigger infested hellhole and can burn. Besides, I'm hours away.

Kill them user kill them all

Hello FBI. How's your coffee?

Sad to see what happened to that town. I used to live there. The worse that it had were illegal spics and some Bosnian refugees. My schools were white as snow, with the occasional Mexrement here and there. Gotta turn those red & white states blue & brown.

that's the only real problem area I can think of in the land of wheat and tornados.

Cold it's like noon

Going to get bloody as fuck in the us over the next few years.

Why does the us allow them in when these things are unquestionably sure to happen?

I'm ready. My body is ready. My gear is ready… I'm ready.

LET THE PURGE BEGIN

The Democrats specifically send the rapefugees into white, conservative areas as part of their overall plan to shift demographics. Obamas last big push in office right now, is to move ghetto niggers into affluent, white areas, which is set to go into action sometime before he leaves office. So it's not just the ones from out of the country that many predominantly white areas will have to deal with, it's the niggers from the ghettos who will be flooding in as well. The more districts the Democrats can turn blue, the more powerful they become.

reported for not archiving

archive.is/a6rzM1

archive.is/2FORx

Not if Trump is elected.

archive.is/a6rzM

Thanks goy.

Top KEK

I think he was hoping cucked White people would scream "MUH OPPRESSIONS" and come to his aid.

nice.
Should be 500m though

If she wasn't mentally handicap, she would of deserved it.

Stabby stabby!

So… How long until they start threatening arrests for talking about these cases?

I actually thought for a moment that the guy in the stabbing article was the same dude for the retard molestation case. They look similar.

He's already doing it, ya dingus. Look at the rapefugee re-settlement going on that is federally mandated. Who do you think is behind it?

I'm going with soon

this is getting uncomfortably close to

Which is why they are like lambs to the slaughter. They don't know to be on guard like someone in Kansas city would be.

It's probably happening right now

i doubt that bro

I moved into my home 2 years ago.. When I moved here it was majority white, with a lot of 'whiteish spics' and some niggers. shitskin population, namely niggers and mosulmen call them what they really are, has at least doubled in the past 6 months alone

The media is already attacking the rape victims.
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/07/local-twin-falls-media-spins-refugee-sexual-assault-story-away-rights-victim/

That's the refugees. I'm talking about this.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/09/one-obamas-last-acts-will-punish-suburbs-white-wealthy/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nonsense, such things could never happen in the US where we'd shoot them for trying something like this
This only happens in disarmed communist Europe

I grew up 4 miles from where the Ferguson riots happened and moved to Boise which is fortunate for Idaho because I don't give a fuck about talking shit about mud people using my real name in public. Time to start making cucks cry in real life.

Something should be done about this. Something violent.

Once again, OP is a faggot, by not reading the article.

It says Gravity Falls. NOT Twin Falls.

Here is picture of the two possible victims of the cultural enrichement.

RIP Idaho

Behold this depravity

pastebin.com/DxNXNK4U

The diversity is coming to Murica too, who would have known. Soros would. kek