So where I'm from we have something similar to your trick or treating basically kids go around the neighborhood and...

So where I'm from we have something similar to your trick or treating basically kids go around the neighborhood and sing in order to getcandy. I'm thinking of giving back this year and I thought it would be a good idea to overload the cupcakes in hash oil I mean dumping 6g of weed into 4 cupcakea. I'm only giving them to one group of children so as to avoid getting caught. Any tips ?

Great idea but risky. They might not all eat it and from there someone might find your home.

I prefer having very healthy candy. It makes them avoid you like the plague.

Hmmm might just give em liquorice candy

Licorice is delicious.

Not for kids its not

Degenerate nigger don't give that shit to children unless you have a bunch of niglets running around your neighborhood. Most parent tell their kids not to eat shit unless its actual candy anyways.

Stfu moralfag

make me degenerate scum

If you had kids and they were scalping for candy at my house i wouldnt put hash in that shit believe me i'd fucking put enough arsenic in that candy to kill an elephant.

you'd be raping and murdering your own children fucko good luck getting close to anyone elses autistic loser

don't do this. there are severe dangers if they eat ALL of it, and could end up in the hospital.

just don't do this, ever AT ALL.

DONT

this is the best idea you've ever had

why the fuck would you poison your neighbors' children? do you really believe you'll avoid jailtime if you do?
eat them all yourself and jump offa bridge.

ignore the haters, op

this is a hilarious prank

everyone will support you

How exactly am i projecting? Underatand the meaning of phrases b4 you use them buddy.

Thanks im doing it tomorrow although im reducing the amount of weed so as not to kill them.

Their trolls. Ignore them and cure the kids with your natural herbs.

You're hate for others and desire for fucking with children reflects your hate for yourself. thus you will only be able to kill your own children not anyone elses

That last part doesnt even make sense. Gtfo autist retard and go do something about your slutty tramp of a sister shes making you look like a huge cuck.

go get fucked edgelord. You're probably a fat fucking stoner in his 20's, forget the moral argument you should be embarrassed of how immature you are.

how do you know he even has a sister?

I dont smoke weed cause its gay and boring. I chase better more sophisticated highs. Im only thinking about giving it to the kiddzies because i have some left and i dont want to smoke them wish me luck im making them now

great you're a fucking junkie, even better.

Tbh this board is too edgelord for weed. They'll start spazzing about it. Proofs? See thread.

You have a very simple mindset i pity you. Mr T also pities you. I'm a rec drug user not that theres anything wrong with junkies its 2017 people should stop looking down on 'druggies' they made a mature rational decision to use drugs and they alone will suffer the consequences. Inb4 hes hurting his family. Their family can always abandon them its their choice. I choose to indulge in the risky bundles of joy known as drugz have fun with your sorry pathetic life

Only if you give them to the niggerlings, little hajjis and spiclings

I had some recently and I concur

tell that to the children living in your neighborhood you deluded cunt.
Don't forget all the people affected in the process of manufacturing the drugs you're taking.

didn't know this was a cringe thread.

junkies also take drugs for recreational purposes.

I know that you believe you're some kind of enlightened being for taking drugs and the people who don't agree with you are simple minded retards, but thats not the case. I pity that you think the purpose of life is to experience artificial short term pleasures.

Anti-edgy moralfaggotry is the new edgy.

not an arguement

My tip is don't be retarded.

Who the fuck is going to eat a cupcake?

Not figure out it was you?

Send all the potheads to Alaska.

Having done a ton of recreational drugs like LSD, MDMA, and DMT, I just feel bad for you.

There is nothing short-term about LSD. It also isn't pleasurable.

MDMA is being studied for use treating PTSD.

Mushrooms are being studied for use with death anxiety.

I want to live in a place where I can get high, instead of drunk, but "drugs are bad, mkay", has only made America the world largest jailer.

Giving someone enough heroin to get high everyday, is infinitely cheaper then jailing them. Or having them rob your house.

… But I guess it's acceptable when it's in a pill from a pharmacy?

thats because you don't have to pay for shelter, food, water, and other shit like that. Give them heroine and they still need the shit listed above and they'll probably resort to crimes (like robbing your house) to get them.

Yeah it is pleasurable or people wouldn't do it. It might not be the same type of pleasure that other drugs like opiates or marijuana give you but people still derive pleasure from it.

you're implying that i suck the cocks of big pharmaceutical companies when i don't. They do a lot of good don't get me wrong but i don't believe in pumping people full of chemicals for stupid fucking "conditions". Sort of like giving MDMA to people with PTSD, or giving shrooms to people with the perfectly natural fear of dying.

I admittedly have less disdain for drugs like hallucinogens, specifically LSD, Shrooms, and DMT, because i feel like something can at least be gained from them. But please don't feel bad for me. Even after doing all of these mind expanding drugs like LSD, which isn't pleasurable at all… You only do it to what, deepen your conscious or something right? have still managed to become a complete shit of a person. The only hallucinogen i've ever done were shrooms and the only thing it provided me was a sense of nihilism. Maybe thats what you got from doing "a ton of recreational drugs", And why you think it would be cool the give a bunch of kids pot.

What a mindless fool. Tell that to the government the illegal trade of drugs is what causes drug gang violence.

Now i would love to stay and debunk the rest of your meaningless arguments but since i have a quiz tomorrow im not wasting anymore time on your sorry ass. Btw how does it feel having the iq of niggers? Ie a turnip seed

ITT: Arguing drugs/alcohol.

No you wouldn't. most of your "arguments" have just been ad hominem attacks and you trying to project how you're an enlightened being for doing drugs and how I can't understand. Please tell me how legalizing or normalizing drug use helps advance humanity in any tangible way without spouting some spiritual bullshit. Drugs are in large part a waste of time and the potheads and junkies who make drugs their sole purpose in life are the absolute dregs of society. No different than a gluttonous pig who consumes too much food. The fact that you blame the government is fine but that doesn't change the fact you're supporting the illegal drug trade.

idk you tell me, not only do you have the IQ of a nigger but you also seem to share the moral compass of one. Not only is it not funny to potentially get a neighborhood of children high but its fucking stupid. You'd be risking serious prison time and likely not see the fruits of your labor you wouldnt see these kids get high. You might as well just throw it out your window while driving and then laugh to yourself that some unsuspecting retard is gonna pick it up and eat it.

Finished my shit so let me give you a piece of my mind

read this
Also as of right now junkies (solely people dependant on drugs as opposed to rec users) who are miserable enough to begin with get thrown in prison just for possesion. Look at portugal for example it has allocated all the money which used to go to law/drug enforcement officials in exchange for better and more efficient rehab centers. Their focus is to help the addict instead of throwing them in prison (jew plot).

Thankfully the world is heading in the direction of portugal we can already see this with cannabis. Not to mention all drug gang violence will cease to exist simply because they will be put out of business in the case of complete legalisation of drugs. Imagine all the tax revenue resulting from this.

Let me give you an example since your simple mind is too daft to understand this concept. This is only hypothetical so imagine heroin is taxed and sold as a drink (just like in the 1920s in cough syrup bottles). Just like alcohol there would be heroin bars and off license stores.

First lets see why heroin junkies are percieved as low: 1)most are poor/homeless 2) some have aids/infections from insanitary injecting 3) some steal to support their habbit since street heroin is expensive 4) some od and die. Now lets see how heroin bars can combat this Junkies can sit down and enjoy a cheap drink of heroin (drinks vary in strengths) in peace. Its hard to od from oral ingestion plus if one's tolerance goes up the roof after a long time of usage the bar can supply them with clean sanitary needles distilled water and alcohol wipes. Even if they were to od naloxone would be administered to them immediately.

Btw did you know that heroin is one of the few drugs that if ==pure== causes no damage at all to the body as opposed to alcohol which is legal and causes much harm to your body? You can even research this the only danger is Oding as i have stated

Lsd is a powerful psychedelic. Imagine shrooms but more powerful what happens is you trip. This trip can be anything from a bad trip, good trip or somewhere in between. People with the mentality "lets get fucked up on lsd dude" usually end up tripping balls and having a nightmarish trip. Psychedelics should be respected now if you were to have a good trip i wouldnt explain it as pleasure but as a way to understand the world from a completely different perspective hence it being called a trip. Dont speak about something you have no experience with an lsd trip is hard to explain with words to someone who hasnt tried it.

Lurk some moar faggot i bet you'll reply to this with half assed arguments within 2 mins

No shit

I kekk'd but nice execution

you have no idea how stupid you sound. heroin is a poison, deadly in very small doses.
imagine a world in which big corporations control the drug supply and offer their products in shiny packets to kids at the corner store.
are you sure you want to repeat the tobacco error?

I hope you're trolling please research it first b4 you state rediculous unfounded claims. Keep in mind I'm talking about pure h not street h. There's even medical applications of heroin in British hospitals.

Of course there would be detailed drug awareness classes for kids and heavy sentences for those who sell it to anyone underage. There problem solved anything else you have to say?

i can't be bothered with you

Great now that you see understand that everything you have said was complete garbage based on groundless arguments you have decided to stop embarrassing yourself. Good on you mate of course any knowledgeable anti druggie would have made it harder for me to prove him wrong but your arguments were laughable. Now gtfo back to elementary school

Diamorphine comes from the same origin, but it is precisely and professionally prepared and it's administered in very carefully monitored ways. Also just because it shares an origin doesn't make it heroin.

Mmk

sure but only give it to the nigger kids

STOP

I dont got a problem with adults using weed lmao but you want to give it to kids? When all studies show that the actual permanent negative side effects from weed are due to developing minds of children being exposed to THC? Kindly become an hero OP.

Weed is expensive.

That is the only reason to consider not doing it.

For everyone who was dumb enough to believe i would poison kids and post about it on a honeypot website you are retarded. Idc about those kids they can choke and die on candy for all i care but if i did this i would be caught in less than a day. Plus i wont even be able to watch those kids trip balls and freak out which would make for a fun time really

Cry more summer

I identify as winter, shitlord.

How is time travel treating you?

Terrible, trying to find a time where the jews dont exist…

Really? Tell me your prefrerred pronouns

Tell me about it they were even responsible for recruiting the aliens that built the pyramids