Made the front page of Drudge yesterday: Fresh New OC going viral AF rn tbqh fam :^)

320,000+ views in 48 hours

Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton
LINK: youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

Made this video on Wednesday thinking it might get a few thousand views like my other Clinton videos, but it got upboated to the top of r/THE_DONALD, which has 200,000 subscribers and I guess TheDailyWire.com saw it and picked it up and posted it along with a small write up (dailywire.com/news/8285/nine-minutes-cnn-cutting-guests-who-dare-critcize-chase-stephens), then based as fuck Matt Drudge posted that sucker at the top of The Drudge Report.

Who else /TOPOFDRUDGEREPORT/ here? :^)

Working on a few new videos right now, gonna try to ride this wave of traffic to my channel while it's this lit tbqh fam. Subscribers already more than quadrupled.

Suggestions welcome.

/humblebrag

Other urls found in this thread:

isebaro.com/viewtube/?ln=en
vid.me/nTXI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

congrats bro. good video.

Pretty good when they try to damage control after the cut

Good job, lad

the audio was played on sean hannity's radio show yesterday. nice work op.

very nice work

Nice work, OP.

Great job OP.

nice 10/10

Good job OP

hey ive had an idea for a video for a while take this vid and put hillary face on the fat lady while showing all the bribes she's been taking from speeches

bump for visibility

The rape one is a good angle. Already turned my gf off of hillary by talking about the 12 year old girl she victim blamed.

Top Kek

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

You did it fam, you're work is officially a quality tool vs Clinton now. Good job. Put the viewcount on your fridge, you deserve it.

A compilation of the worst emails being discussed if possible. I haven't watched msm since I figured the olympics would be given priority.

Nice work OP

You did us proud, user

I raise my glass to you OP, good job!

(I'll try to bump that view count on your channel some more)

That's some quality stuff user. Good job.

Shillarists are contacting Jewtube officials as we speak to shut it down.

EVERYONE DOWNLOAD A COPY

I would but the faggot didn't bother to post a webm.
GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

I'd watch it

Well done lad!
Ah, the eternal navigator…

Download this and click the get button. isebaro.com/viewtube/?ln=en

You've a long road ahead of you, newfag. Good video.

This is the perfect video. Packed with redpills AND easily digestible for normies and the battle hardened, alike.

Also, it's not a million years long.

Take notes, anons. This is how you do it.

Great video.

Quality stuff lad, good work.

can't upload webm, 144p version is 13 MB

He's earned the right to brag.

Good Job!

Now make another one to top it!

Break it up into parts.

Dog is Tim Kaine hahaha

Why

Noice. How many dollars have you made so far? I am simply curious.

idk I just downloaded mp4 144p version
just google "youtube downloader" or "youtube to webm"

I heard it's around $1 per 1000 views.

An angle I don't see being attacked is explaining how the Clintons, who spent their entire adult lives working for the government, are now worth $200+ million and head a foundation worth $2+ billion.

shared it but I wish you didn't put the donald sub in the title, it shows up and people will immediately disregard on normiebook

Congrats OP.

You're doing great.

You change the dimensions AND bitrate to compensate. Or break it into parts.

Yeah let me get right on downloading that to my phone faggot.

Remove "[r/THE_DONALD]" from the title and it's perfect. You want to seem impartial, otherwise you'll turn off never Trumpers.

you did it fam!

good video! my only suggestion is that at first the transition effects kinda made it hard to tell when some calls were dropped and when its a change of clips. or im just an idiot.

10/10

get that chink shit out of here, racemixer

Congrats lad. May Kek continue to bless you!

You're doing God's work OP! Keep it up!

christ youd think this was reddit or something

kek breddy gud job bruh

(((OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN)))

I'll give it a shot

All with the same narrative, all in a single wave. One post then disappear.

OP confirmed for switching IDs. Sage and report.

TOMORROW'S HEADLINES

BREAKING

ONLINE VIRAL VIDEO FOUND TO
COME FROM RACIST NEO-NAZI
WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP

TRUMP IS FINALLY STUMPED!

Here's a mirror:

vid.me/nTXI

youtube-dl -o -f 43 ""

Simple as that.

Wow, people posted on an anonymous imageboard! You've really uncovered a deep conspiracy here buddy.

What part of being on a phone doesn't parse for you? Yeah let me get right on the ol command line..

This whole thread is redditfaggot garbage shilling for clickshekels.

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

>(1)

I think the OP is from r/thedonald and got his fellow ledditors to bump this thread.

(faggot)

good shit OP
got really nice there at the end too, really drove the hot poker in the ass.
perfect for an user, but for normies (and please dont take this as a criticism of your ability to deliver) try to shorten the first half down a bit, and also, if possible use clips that dont show the trump party getting in squawking contests with some bix nood

i found it really hard to even accept that they were right simply because of their interactions with the dindu menace. mace dindu and the host always had some smug way of cutting the feed which (if you have the attention span of a normie) can easily be misconstrued as "the ebil trump man wuz talk 2 loud and make poor impoverished american equal escearded".

other than those particular clips, slam dunk OP. shits lit fam

(checked)

Because of coordinated shilling by the nu-right.

PJW/BPS/Stormer/TRS. OP is just a reskinned channel of one of these groups.

Sad.

be more asshurt, you fucking cuck. its a good vid and should be bumped. saw it on hannity last night. good to know it was a Holla Forumslack.

tl;dr fuck you

>>>/reddit/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/faggot/

I think Hannity is, ah, well acquainted with both r/The Donald and this place.

Go back to >>>/yellow/

It's not a Holla Forumsack it's a redditor.

OP is a massive faggot and he's just self-promoting.

Nice work lad.

Shill this shit hard.

gj faggot. i saw it on drudge and didnt watch it, glad i did just now tho. enjoy your +1 view.

checked

i dont see you making any OC, fucking nigger.

Half the compilation is copied and pasted from another one (right down to repeating the "not reported on this network" part that many times). The other clips are ones we've seen billions of times. Good job opening Windows Movie Maker, faggot.

bumping out of spite

cry more bitch nigger

Shill harder, reddit.

JFK jr was a friend of Donald Trump's. JFK jr was rumored to be wanting to run for the senate in NY against Hillary Clinton.

Is it just me or are anons starting to become major political players? I mean we're waging a war against CTR and spreading high quality propaganda.

Every year we just become more and more powerful.

DONT MIND IF I DO

I really hate your blogposting wanking OP, but seriously, good job with the vid.

Hope you get enough upvotes to afford a brojob from one of your Bernie"bros".

Sage negated :^)

I would have liked it without the static cut away noises but it should be good enough.

I'll bump the thread if you stop acting like a faggot and regain some composure.

Well no shit.

The jews obviously killed JFK, why not the other Kennedy's? They were of course their main enemy at the time.

Notice how OP's IP hasn't made a post since the first response to this thread. He's obviously astroturfing to promote himself, but I'm sure he got his cancerous buttbuddies from reddit to help him out with it.

clearly, you're the one who doesn't belong summerfag.

Says the guy who made a lolsorandum xD ALL CAPS joke post.

>>>/reddit/

Who gives a fuck you sperg.

Anyways, OP. One criticism I have are the fake static effects you added after each cut. They're unnecessary and makes the video look heavily manipulated.

That vid was a nice morale boost

If you ever need a reminder of how corrupt and fucked our (((media))) is, just watch that

The non-redditors in this thread and every single Holla Forumsack that has to see this shilling bullshit hit the front page.

Gee I wonder why you're so asshurt about this thread but not all the other garbage generals, britpol, or fringe shit.

Bump.

holy fuck you're stupid

Good work OP, we applaud you.

Because those aren't self-promoting plagiarist "works" getting passed off as OC and shilled for by someone from the gayest website on the Internet.

paid shill or mega autist? taking all bets!

I Agree. If I hadn't seen some of the videos before hand I would have thought the static cuts were trying to deliberately take things out of context. The original videos are damning enough.

Pick one, you dumb CTR nigger

Nice try, faggot

Didn't catch that. I concede. Fuck Redditors

But that still doesn't make this video worthless.

Put this bombshell thought in a more high profile thread, wouldya?

I'd say Roger Stone's upcoming book on the subject deserves its own thread….

I don't think Hillary had the wherewithal to order assassinations–I've always thought she is a pawn of GHWB's, another Bush family McGuffin to distract from the evil shit they're up to. Give her and pervy Bill lots of cash and young girls, they'll do and say whatever you want.

It was important that she get that Senate job. Very important. To the plans of those behind the Clintons, their handlers.

Nice sage.

Would you rather it had Holla Forums in its title?

No. A Holla Forumsack wouldn't advertise Holla Forums in the title (or at all other than a logo, like Gex did), but they also wouldn't advertise a specific reddit board.

Cancerous as the_donald may be, it's normie friendly and if those 300k people who watched OP's video go there and get convinced to vote for Trump, it's alright.

It is a well-made video that nicely elucidates the mainstream bias in support of Hillary Clinton, but it's obviously propaganda itself. You chose good clips but then destroyed much hope of influence over independent thinkers with your stupid SMPTE color bars. The average person is going to pick up on those exaggerated edits and cuts to video noise, they're going to realize that somebody is making an argument to them, and they're going to realize that this is speaking to an audience that they are not necessarily a part of. This will ruin the effect of convincing anybody outside the alt-right/reactosphere bubble, not that you care since you're looking for clicks and views instead influence, but it's part of the reason why Trump will fail come November. If you had just let the bias speak for itself it would have been fine

NOYICE

This is because I commented saying that r/TheDonald is more based than cuckchan isn't is?

doesn't matter lol

Same thing as with the anti-trump beer thread.

NEW TACTIC FROM CTR TRYING TO FIT IN! RED ALERT ANONS!

Having fun switching IPs, OP?

Fuck off back to Reddit and don't come back.

Having fun squatting in a thread telling everyone how kewl Holla Forums is?

How are you not dead yet from the river of blood flooding from your vagina?

That's not even close to being viral, that's just being shilled hard and pushed with paid views.

This video was posted on plebbit (the_donald) yesterday and had like 250k fake views.

I wouldn't be surprised if another 100k fake views were added today.

The fact is you and your faggot friends don't belong here. Your posting style and attitude demonstrates it. You can go and fuck off to reddit and allow our front page to actually be useful now

bump

Thanks for your concern. Good to know you don't want people to know how the MSM cuts off Trump supporters and tries to force a ridiculous narrative.

You stink like matza, moshe.

also bump, suck my dick

You did well lad. Goebbels would be proud.

Why do you deny your destiny? Technically it's only race mixing if women do it.

I'd exterminate pissskins before I'd racemix with them

That explains the interracial fetishism. Go back to your containment thread.

Kill yourself

It's not OC, it's plagiarism. Learn the difference, Reddit.

Try harder OP, you fucking samefag.

Also, I like how it all comes it one single wave too.

You have problems.

bump

that's what your mom said

Must be hard to live with autism.

Bump

My standard is that it's original content. If an attention-whoring faggot OP can't produce original content yet claims to, his content is not OC.

Thank you for Correcting The Record! $0.005 has been deposited to your account.

Thank you for constantly reminding me to bump and also to remake this thread later. Couldn't have done it without you.

It's so obvious (((user))).

You're the one shilling for a fucking redditor.

Another brave (((user))) working hard to Correct The Record, earning his $0.02 the only way he knows how: by shitposting like a faggot. Good work!

Bump

I for one support blaming THE_DONALD for everything

remember "blame ebaums"?
if not you're a faggot
that shit was lit fam we blamed ebaums for everything
it's like "Sam Hyde is the shooter" but actually plausible and believable

There's no point in that, we already blame halfchan for everything.

This. Blame cuckchan, let the newfags get filtered through there, and let the few newfags of quality find their way here. We won't get any good traffic from reddit.

nah fam blaming reddit is totes funnier
let it be known

Let it be known that the (2) poster who proposed the idea likes it?

You sure told him, (18) kun.

Sage is not a downvote, friend.
Indirectly you are by responding to people you know damn well will.

He disregards whatever poster who has less posts than him, you need to shitpost more before senpai acknowledges you.

Powerful fucking video

Only people partnered with Youtube make money from videos, at least to my knowledge. OP ain't making shit off this bad goy vid.

video was ok, mostly just for the second clip with the black trump supporter.

back to leddit now, faggots

Forgot my image. Sorry bout that, fella.

bumping

I appreciate the autism needed to make this post.

Consider suicide.

Who are you quoting?

Just install a Dosbox, they make it for Android

What a bunch of sweethearts. Bless your little hearts. Thanks friends.

No one in particular, I just quoted randomly 3 of the ten thousand or so various weirdos in this thread who are so impressively autistic, as to utterly insist that I could possibly possess enough chromosomes to seriously consider it a fantastic idea to have spent hours earlier today posting from dozens of different ID's, just to tell myself "Nice vid OP" repeatedly.

I've had a few hundred dollars sitting in my Google Adsense for a while now from previous videos, but never bothered withdrawing it, so i'm trying to figure out how it all actually works right now. The YouTube analytics and ad revenue statistics can be sort of misleading from what I can tell [eg. not mentioning that some stats dont take in to account youtubes 45% cut when giving you projections/revenue estimates and other goofy type of stuff], and many of the stats take like 7-30 days to even update fully, so not exactly sure how much I will make off this video yet until the official analytics are updated on my account, but I have a definite idea that it is almost certainly somewhere between $400 and $2,000.

I just threw together >pic related, and I'm certainly no expert, but it seems that I have a pretty high CPM of 4.08, which is good, and means I am averaging $4.08 per 1,000 views. Which means 386,000 views, around where the videos view count currently sits, should gross about $1,575. I am not positive, but I believe that this gross figure probably doesn't include Google's 45% cut, so the real net revenue for 386,000 views should seemingly be about $866 at 4.08 CPM.

I'm pretty sure that is close to accurate, as long as the CPM number YouTube is giving me isn't wildly different once my stats update next.

Anyways, I'll sure as hell take it, whatever it is. If anyone has any experience of insight to how this shit works and wants to fill me in, I'd appreciate it for sure.

the ultimate jewing of the jew

make moar vids and buy moar trump hats, sir

I think CNN has become the most active Hillary defender and including the most one sided biased in the news history of US presidential election