What season did this show stop being funny and why is it season 6?

What season did this show stop being funny and why is it season 6?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUiV_0Acspc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Correct answer is season 3. After that it became generic relationshit tv.
Anyone that says it was never mildly entertaining is a contrarian trying to fit.

As soon as they tried to make relevant and up-to-date references, they fucked up. When it was just generic "nerd" shit from 80s to early 00s, you could market it towards a lot of people from the 60s up to the present, but trying to keep on the cutting edge lost me completely, as well as the aforementioned relationships.

The correct answer is that the show was never fucking funny. It's normie shit

I started watching for a bit when Season 3 was airing because girls kept on and still to this day, upon first meeting me, say I'm like Sheldon.

I sort of enjoyed it up to the end of S4, then stopped giving a shit. Whipping out a Force FX saber, talking about Halo or referencing Green Lantern, corny and hamfisted as it was, made me happy.

I remember when they started showing it in my country. I checked it out because they advertised it as a show for real nerds.

one of the first jokes in the first episode was "We masturbated for money *audience laughs for 20 seconds*"

I never looked back

The Zimbabwe Fun Time Show suffers from the same flaw that all great shows suffer from, how do you keep getting better? It is difficult for any show to keep up with the Sampsons, which has gotten better every season with no end in sight. Hopefully Cosmic Expansion will continue down its proven track of being quality Television.

It was never good.
Mildly entertaining, sure, but good or funny or kino or such, no.

Anyone that says it was never mildly entertaining is a contrarian trying to fit
This is the correct answer. The first few seasons weren't great comedy but they did have some solid laughs in them.

BAZINGA

BARBADOS
A
R
B
A
D
O
S

S1E1

BAGANOOSH
youtube.com/watch?v=EUiV_0Acspc

I fucked it up, it was supposed to be babaganoosh, which sounds funnier. whatever

I feel you. It sucks.

SQUADALLA

Anything slightly nerdy is le Sheldor to a normalfag.

TREBLINKA

What season did Amy come in? Because that's when it stopped being funny.

nice bait

I never watch BBT and probably never will. Now convince me on why I should not watch BBT other than it brought the normalfag in the "geek culture".

When Pajet started talking with woman without alcohol

Your loss. You are missing out on a great show (the cut off is season 6, drop it after that).

It was never "good", but at least it was about something different. All television shows deteriorate into relationship drama, because that's what viewers (women) want.

What season did this show stop being funny and why is it season 1 episode 1?
ftfy

ftfy