I'm scared of being in the woods alone Holla Forums

I'm scared of being in the woods alone Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ctagmQE
youtu.be/RKoZMke594A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I vaguely remember someone posting this on here about a year ago (maybe a little longer). I buy that there could be roughnecks in the woods of some parks doing weird shit. Dude brings up a lot of questions.

Don't date a nigger and you wont end up in one

Shit I forgot some of these details. There's some weird shit in here.

?????

Fuck

hundred of people go missing a year and are never found, its been this way for a long time. Serial killers exist and it isn't hard to bury a body.

Maybe its a WITCH that is kidnapping and killing people. Either way im not fucking with that camp fire shit ever again and I will stop my family from participating in it as well!!

I'm crying right now

Blair Witch

Elite pedophile organisations buying out locals to kidnap children for Hillary's sick fucking twisted fantasies!!

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT

Nah they use CPS for their child supply

Its probably underground facilities used for medical quizing

Why is this just audio and not video?

Grow up it really isn't that scary

theories

any more theories?

mole people

I don't think the serial killers instantly kill victims because the dogs would find blood. I think they are drugged and kidnapped. Maybe to make babies

Is anyone listening to the whole thing? Its pretty interesting.

I just got to the QA session.

Nigger

I'm only 22 mins in

The child is dragged through the woods that's why they have the scratches

What would the point be to kidnap someone and drag them somewhere else just to let them go?

Why wouldn't they remember that?

It was so scary that they forgot after the shock of it?

They are usually found dead or never found again.

The 411 specifically doesn't count the disappearance if they find a body, aren't you listening?

They go missing and are either never found or found dazed and not remembering

No

then fuck off with your 2¢

dude's got some wackos in the audience

????

bitch please

what if people are being eaten by rogue carnivorous plant life? like that ancient mythology about trees and vines that eat people? the ruins movie was based off of that.

I liked that movie, I was entertained and cringed every time the dudes back broke further

also jumanji had killer vines.

we have venus fly traps and venus pitchers, why haven't we noticed the other ones that can eat elephants? they must live deep underground and be the only plants capable of "walking away"

his back? you mean his legs right?

It cutoff at the end

He got lost in the woods and taken by aliens.

That's scary

No remember the guy falls down the shaft and breaks his back and becomes paralyzed in his legs and while the two women lift and carry him out his back breaks more.

what if people walk into the forest and become trees ?

kek

Where do you think trees come from?

why do you think that's funny?

Its pretty scary how some of these people disappear so close to their families. Just yards away sometimes

what if some tree's are zombie trees and bite people and infect them and turn them into other zombie trees, but we just don't know because they all look like trees?

It just made me laugh

yea. it's incredibly sad.

reminds me of the cases I heard about where kids play hide and seek and when kids go to hide in a closet, their friends see them go in but they disappear inside and are never found again.

might be a bunch of lies though.

They went into Narnia obviously.

Its like that movie "they"

how they just disappear.

I'd love to believe that nothing bad happens to any of them and they just got raptured and find themselves instantly in heaven with God.

The Trail of Tears is a highway in Canada in which over 30 native women have gone missing or found killed by the authorities by some kind of fiend. It is probably a serial killer

Now the shoes with the feet on them that wash up on the shores of the West Coast, that's DEFINITELY a serial killer

I remember hearing that exact story on a show called beyond belief: fact or fiction

More like straight to hell

This is exactly what happened

what if everyone that goes missing was actually kidnapped into a cyoa game where they get to become oppai loli futanari space nazis that get to rule giant space civilization empires with space hitler?

Thats why my closet is just storage and my bed is against the door.

don't worry, there's no such thing as demons. God doesn't need big scary red creatures to do evil. we have monsters. they're called humans. this is hell

Have you seen the Boogeyman movie faggots??

Right they arent demons they are just other creatures existing orbiting humanity.

well the myth is pervasive in many cultures.

ever see the movie "the babadook?"

I saw this shit a long time ago. Scary as shit. Ive seen the dark man once in my life.

there's no guarantee that any harm comes to those who are kidnapped.

often clothes are found just lying around, even occassionaly found neatly folded like someone just got naked and neatly put the clothing away and just left, leaving no footprints.

maybe people are kidnapped by angels sent by God, and in order to walk through the gate to heaven you gotta get naked first?

this is now an /x/ thread

we should archive this near the end of the thread and repost on /x/ for more fun.

please tell us about it, since we don't know what you mean.

It was the first night my mom brother sister and I moved into a new apartment. My brother and I were sleeping on the floor with blankets and the room was filled with boxes and the door was wide open looking down the hall. I woke up in the middle of the night into near pitch darkness and I could see a silhouette standing there. The silhouette was darker than the hallway so I could make it out. I was afraid so i closed my eyes because i thought it would notice i was awake, when I opened them it was gone.

It could've been a hallucination because I've had a waking dream once in my life. I was pretty young but one night a shaving cream can spontaneously exploded in the bathroom and I popped awake paralyzed looking at the underside of the top bunk and woven into the bed was a face screaming and I screamed back and freaked out. As soon as my mom turned the light on the face disappeared and I could move

those weird dreams happen more when you eat too much food or salt or foods that need weird digestion before sleeping without a chance to digest.

also when you have stress or worries.

always leads to brain overactivity from upset stomach.

How did the boogeyman myth come into being though?? Maybe in ancient antiquity people disappeared in the woods just like the man in op video was talking about and that's how the myth began??

probably started when someone picked their nose and started dancing to a ufo shaped like a reflective disco ball

how would we know?

your clearly a retarded LARPer

I haven't had an experience like that at any point in my teens or adult life just childhood

I think people would notice tbh unless the person was turned into a sapling and then grew into a tree. To simply become a fully grown tree would be too obvious. Also there would be a tree at the spot the person went missing and if the person was behind you, then became a tree you would notice the new tree when you turned around.

Bogeyman (usually spelled boogeyman in the U.S.; also spelled bogieman or boogie man; see American and British English spelling differences), pronounced /bʊɡimæn/ or /boʊɡimæn/,[1] is a common allusion to a mythical creature in many cultures used by adults to frighten children into good behavior. This monster has no specific appearance, and conceptions about it can vary drastically from household to household within the same community; in many cases, he has no set appearance in the mind of an adult or child, but is simply a non-specific embodiment of terror. Parents may tell their children that if they misbehave, the bogeyman will get them. Bogeymen may target a specific mischief—for instance, a bogeyman that punishes children who suck their thumbs—or general misbehaviour, depending on what purpose needs serving. In some cases, the bogeyman is a nickname for the Devil. Bogeyman tales vary by region. The bogeyman is usually a masculine entity, but can be any gender, or simply be androgynous.

it's just a theory, GO FUCK YOURSELF

he's just projecting

The word bogey is believed to be derived from the Middle English bogge / bugge ("hobgoblin") and is generally thought to be a cognate of the German bögge, böggel-mann (English "Bogeyman").[3] The word could also be linked to many similar words in other European languages: bogle (Scots), boeman (Dutch), Butzemann (German), busemann (Norwegian), bøhmand / bussemand (Danish), bòcan, púca, pooka or pookha (Irish), pwca, bwga or bwgan (Welsh), puki (Old Norse), pixie or piskie (Cornish), puck (English), mumus (Hungarian), bogu (Slavonic), buka (Russian, бука), bauk (Serbian), bubulis (Latvian), baubas (Lithuanian), bobo (Polish), bubák (Czech), bubačo (Slovak), bebok (Silesian), papão (Portuguese), торбалан (Bulgarian), Μπαμπούλας (Greek), bua (Georgian, ბუა), babau (Italian), baubau (Romanian), and papu (Catalan).

Different names, SAME CREATURE!! The Creature kidnapping people in OP video is THE SAME CREATURE

there should be a boogyman and it should get all the parents/authority figures that tell it to children to scare them, but not hurt them. just be like "don't fuck with kids yo"

Maybe its inner earth creatures taking people? Maybe some people are drug into the tunnels these creatures use and manage to fight off the creature in some way so it lets them go then they scramble in the dark and find an exit. Due to the shock and implications of what happened the person falls into a sick daze and forgets the event as a coping mechanism.

but in russian it's babagayo

maybe it's like that movie where those people go into the caves and get hunted by mutants? not "hills have eyes" the other one.

ITS BOOGIEMAN

I don't know that one.

How many creatures live in the woods all over the planet who kidnap people??

what if people become fleshgaits? (not skinwalkers)

What if there is a whole genus of species we don't know about with counterparts all over the world differently evolved like humans. like boogieman kind?

But in seconds?

Duuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

they are very hungry.

How many people throughout all of human history even before recorded history let loved ones walk into the woods and they were never seen or heard from again?? They or we will never know and they died with sorrows in their hearts wondering what happened to their loved ones and the last time they seen them. Their sorrow and sadness will live for eternity for as long as the Universe exists.

In many countries, a bogeyman variant is portrayed as a man with a sack on his back who carries naughty children away. This is true for many Latin countries, such as Brazil, Portugal, Spain, and the countries of Spanish America, where he is referred to as el "Hombre del costal", el "hombre del saco", or in Portuguese, o "homem do saco" (all of which mean "the sack/bag man"), or el roba-chicos, meaning child-stealer. Similar legends are also very common in Eastern Europe, as well as in Haiti and some countries in Asia.

THE SAME CREATURE, OR CREATURES, ARE KIDNAPPING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, YOU FOOLS

is it like the man with the purse that Holla Forums is always talking about?

maybe it's those beings like from that movie (I think it's called the forgotten?) that suck people into the sky and make the world forget about them?

El Coco (also El Cuco and Cucuy, sometimes called El Bolo) is a monster common to many Spanish-speaking countries.

In Spain, parents will sing lullabies or tell rhymes to children, warning them that if they do not sleep, El Coco will come and get them. The rhyme originated in the 17th century has evolved over the years, but still retains its original meaning. Coconuts (Spanish: coco) received that name because their brownish hairy surface reminded Portuguese explorers of coco, a ghost with a pumpkin head. Latin America also has El Coco, although its folklore is usually quite different, commonly mixed with native beliefs, and, because of cultural contacts, sometimes more related to the boogeyman of the United States. However, the term El Coco is also used in Spanish-speaking Latin American countries, such as Bolivia, Colombia, Guatemala, Peru, Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras, the Dominican Republic, and Venezuela, although there it is more usually called El Cuco, as in Puerto Rico, Chile, Uruguay and Argentina. Among Mexican-Americans, El Cucuy is portrayed as an evil monster that hides under children's beds at night and kidnaps or eats the child that does not obey his/her parents or go to sleep when it is time to do so. However, the Spanish American bogeyman does not resemble the shapeless or hairy monster of Spain: social sciences professor Manuel Medrano says popular legend describes El cucuy as a small humanoid with glowing red eyes that hides in closets or under the bed. "Some lore has him as a kid who was the victim of violence… and now he's alive, but he's not," Medrano said, citing Xavier Garza's 2004 book Creepy Creatures and other Cucuys."[9]

In Brazilian folklore, a similar character called Cuca is depicted as a female humanoid alligator. There's a famous lullaby sung by most parents to their children that says that the Cuca will come and get them if they do not sleep, just as in Spain. The Cuca is also a character of Monteiro Lobato's Sítio do Picapau Amarelo, a series of short novels written for children which contain a large number of characters from Brazilian folklore.

SAME CREATURE

Isn't that movie about aliens

In the countries of the eastern Mediterranean, children who misbehave are threatened with a creature known as "babau" (or "baubau", "baobao", "bavbav", or similar). In Italy and Romania, the Babau (in Romania, Bau-bau) is also called l'uomo nero (Romanian: omul negru) or "black man". In Italy, he is portrayed as a tall man wearing a heavy black coat, with a black hood or hat which hides his face. Sometimes, parents will knock loudly under the table, pretending that someone is knocking at the door, and say something like: "Here comes l'uomo nero! He must know that there's a child here who doesn't want to drink his soup!" L'uomo nero is not supposed to eat or harm children, just take them away to a mysterious and frightening place. A popular lullaby says that he would keep a child with him "for a whole year".[10] In Slovenia, the "Bavbav" is described as a formless spirit. In Greece and Cyprus, the equivalent of the Bogeyman is known as Baboulas (Greek: Μπαμπούλας). Typically, he is said to be hiding under the bed, although the details of his story is adapted by the parents in a variety of ways. In Egypt "al-Bu'bu'" () is often depicted as a night creature dressed in black who haunts children that misbehave.

SAME CREATURE THAT IS KIDNAPPING PEOPLE IN NATIONAL PARKS

In Germanic countries, the bogeyman is called the butzemann, busseman, buhman, or boeman. In Germany, the bogeyman is known as the "Buhmann" or the Butzemann. The common German expression is "der schwarze Mann" ("the black man" in English), which refers to an inhuman creature which hides in the dark corners under the bed or in the closet, and carries children away. The figure is part of the children's game "Wer hat Angst vorm schwarzen Mann?" ("Who is afraid of the bogeyman?").

In Denmark, the creature is known as the bussemand or bøhmand. It hides under the bed and grabs children who will not sleep. As in English, bussemand is also a slang term for nasal mucus. In Norway, he is referred to as the Busemann. In the Netherlands, the Boeman is portrayed as a creature that resembles a man, dressed completely black, with sharp claws and fangs. He hides under the bed or in the closet. The Bogeyman takes bad children or those that refuse to sleep and locks them in his basement for a period of time.

In the Pennsylvania Dutch dialect, used in those areas of Pennsylvania colonized by Swiss and Germanic peoples during the eighteenth century, "der Butzemann" is the term for a male scarecrow. A female scarecrow is a "Butzefrau".

HERE IS THE CREATURE IN OP VIDEO

I fucking hate parents so much

parents are the monsters.

what if the boogeyman is an alien soldier recruitment drone that sends kids to go training for an alien army?

what if all the missing people are the percent of humanity that gets harvested as a tax by aliens?

good theory

what if similar to spontaneous combustion, some people spontaneously disassociate with reality?

what if everyone who goes missing never existed in the first place?

then why would anyone look for them?

christianity functions the same way I might add.

it's an email scam

because they were holographic shadow drones designed to act out a purpose and cease to exist and were never human beings? I don't know.

or maybe they get bernsteined away?

what would the point be to tricking a family into thinking they had a kid just to let it "age" then disappear?

maybe it was just meant to be? sad but could happen?

they accidentally hit ALT F4 and left the game

How many pedophiles are in the woods at one time? And how many of those pedophiles know each other and are working together in pedo shit?

>Tumblr'ed

IT'S FUCKING FAIRIES DUDE, MY CRAZY GRANDMOTHER WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

I'll hold you user.

Skinwalkers, and lower earth dwellers.

Comments disabled? What don't they want people talking about?

So this is better than spanking a kid, lifelong terror, trouble sleeping? I can now see how snowflakes are formed, its global warming, Capitalism, save the rainforest, etc

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

I used to post those threads, I still have some of the cases typed up and saved if yall want me to post them

On second thought nevermind lol, they're the same old cases and I can't be bothered to look into new ones

This some scary stuff here OP.

they get plucked
not killed on site, but taken and used/sold/whatever
and it's not by joe blow, it's by big people and orgs

Well, story sounds like something from Werewolf: Apocalypse.

surprised to see this topic on Holla Forums, i used to be really into it. I'm pretty sure most of you guys have read about this already but I have this short excerpt about the Dennis Martin case (arguably the most known case in the books) i'll post the full story if anyone is interested

Anyway This is from David himself.

"I know that the vast majority of you will never meet a parent who has lost their child, never knowing where they are or what happened. That life void has to be the worst experience any parent could have. The most riveting and emotional interviews I have ever done was with one of those parents, Dennis Martins father, Bill.

Looking back in my career, there have been dozens of times where I investigated missing teenagers, young kids and adults, on nearly every occasion the disappearance turned out to be voluntary. A seasoned investigator could become very calloused to another case and allow that series of experiences to push them to generalize. Ah, this is just another missing person case, probably bad parenting, poor relationship, people feeling sorry for themselves, etc, etc. What I learned years ago, you can NEVER generalize, about anything. Just because you had five experiences where it didn't end the way you thought, that doesn't mean the 6th will turn out the same. If you lose sight of this fact, the relationships and communications you have will be less then honorable and you'll never get to the truth behind the issue.

The background behind the Martin case was pretty straight forward. Dennis disappeared on a rural field in Rocky Mountain National park. What followed is a series of incidents that are truly unreal. When we started to investigate this incident, it appeared that Mr. Martin had been lied to by the investigators inside the National Park Service and by the FBI. It specifically looked as if they were withholding the most valuable information that was gathered in the case.

One of the biggest revenue generators in the Knoxville area is Rocky Mountain National Park. In 2010, (www.nps.gov…) this article states that the park generated 818 million in revenue for the gateway communities, this is HUGE. The number of businesses surrounding the park that are dependent on the park visitors for revenue is large.

If the park admits that a small boy might have been abducted, this could have a major effect on the surrounding communities and park visitations. Ah, but there wasn't just one mysterious disappearance, there have been several. The theory behind the Martin abduction wasn't mine, the retired head tracker for the park service states that he now believes Dennis was abducted.

When I met Mr. Martin at his house, the same house he lived when Dennis disappeared, the man still looked the same as in 1969. He came to the door, I explained who I was and asked for a few minutes of his time. He explained that this disappearance had had a major impact on the life of he and his wife and that he had promised his wife it would no longer be discussed. I explained that I had traveled from California specifically to speak with him and asked for just a few minutes. He closed the door behind him and stepped onto the front porch.
Cont

"When Mr. Martin and I started to talk, the man had tears in his eyes. The disappearance of his son had destroyed this families life. At the time of their biggest need, they turned to the NPS for assistance and direction on finding Dennis. Mr. Martin told me that the NPS, investigators and the press had lied and withheld information, I explained what I knew, he was surprised. I asked a few deep questions that probably have never been asked. I explained that I knew the "Key" family had seen something on a hillside in a reasonable time frame after Dennis disappeared and wanted to know if there was something else about this that wasn't released. Mr. Martin stated that the FBI and NPS never wanted this information released to him or the public. They also never wanted the public to know that whatever was seen on that hillside, was carrying something on its shoulder. I believe that the direct impression he wanted to leave was that Dennis could've been on that shoulder. The NPS and FBI told Mr. Martin that the time frames for this observation didn't work, that was a LIE. Dwight McCarter (the tracker for the park service at the time) and Mr. Martin quickly walked from Spence Field to the point of the "Key" observation in a time frame that would've made the sighting possible.

Imagine at the time of your greaquiz need, when you were absolutely at your lowest point in life, the one time when you needed the governmental agencies there to assist, find and comfort and they do exactly the opposite. You've just lost your most important possession and now the people you've always looked to as honorable turn out to be something quite different.

The last question I ask any witness before I leave, "Is there something about this incident that isn't known by the public and is something I should understand?" Mr. Martin stated that there was. He asked if I was aware of the number of disappearances in the mountains near the time Dennis disappeared, I named them. He asked if I knew the FBI agent that was on scene in each of those cases, I named him. He asked if I knew what happened to him, I stated I did not. Mr. Martin stated that the agent committed suicide. This was later confirmed. It was apparent that Mr. Martin gave us this information for a specific reason.

Our investigation into the Dennis Martin disappearance uncovered several major facts that the public does not know. The Martin family has never had justice in this case and has never experienced support and honesty from the NPS or the Knoxville Press. Each one of the four major television networks in Knoxville refused to report on any of this information. Do I understand why Mr. Martin refuses to talk to the press, absolutely. The support mechanisms meant to support victim families failed the Martins. When I walked away from meeting Mr. Martin, I had tears in my eyes. I know I could never feel the totality of his pain, but I felt some small part of this fathers loss. He lost his son and we weren't there to support him. "WE", I mean we as people. If we start to put our compassion, understanding and honesty on the shelf and work towards an agenda, or allow our behavior to be controlled by past experiences causing us to generalize, we have lost a large part of our humanity.

Thank you for the experience"

That's probably the ugliest cracker I ever seen. I'm glad he disappeared

Keked when in question section some old freak starts to mumble about another dimension time portal.

My gf and I got into listening to these while we took road trips
ended up getting hooked and we now plan on camping a night or two at the hotspots in our state
We're in out late 20's so we should be good since whatever is taking people has superior taste and takes lolis
Based on the stories it won't matter if we're armed but we're taking a 12 gauge and and ar for comfort I guess, waiting for it to cool down here

Actually its "baba-yaga", where "baba" is a "woman", its somehow borderline rude word, without other context, than just "woman", it's used wide nowadays. "yaga" in other hand is something ancient, from prechristianity folclore, and no one really shure what it means.
Also, we got cool fairytale character "koschey the immortal". It's basically a lich king looking like he was resurrected and possessing some necro powers. In the literaturised form of one fairytale his death lies on the tip of the needle, which is within an egg, which is within a duck, which is within a rabbit, which is within a hidden chest. Crazy disturbing shit, if you think about it. Picrelated.
Also, baba yaga lives in the wood house, which stands on a giant chicken legs.

You are wrong, this creature called buka in russian, as said.
I know it because i am from russia.

Did you hear the questions?
He is on his note of finding true causes of disappeariences and tries not to bring up crazy talks, while his audience is 80% loonatics, who's believed that bigfoot is transdimensional creature, which abducts people in a flying saucer.
He just don't want to scare adequate people off with this comments. After all it's real people missing and there is a real ruined families and no answers.

you just know they were/they have/they are being abused by some child sex ring somewhere right now

you rarely are alone there even if you think you are
i hope this calms your mind op

This guy told about a boyscout disappeared when group of them was on a march through the woods and he just walks last in a line.
So, being with someone is not so calming after all.

scam artist hawking a book. dumb thread. guy sounds like a motivational speaker

Is thread serious, or is this a whole lot of angsty bullshit done by tiny-minded bored teens?

rapture theorie is BS read the bible, pre trib rapture is a jewish plot to sell merch and keep the goyim docile

but here are some you missed

(there are a few people that got 411'd but were found alive)

????? but the book is just listing events that did happen ????

Yeah I've read the books and having a gun won't help if you're really in one of these situations, there have been hunters who have disappeared. I've looked into these cases for years ever since /x/ first brought the topic up, the consensus is to basically never be alone and you'll end up ok. Don't be last in line, don't run ahead even if it's a few feet if you're out of the sight from your partner get back asap.

movie looks laughably awful, does this really scare you?

Hello paid disinfo shills
daily reminder :
THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE WOODS CAUSING PEOPLE TO GO MISSING
and THEY do NOT want YOU to know about it !!!

Ive heard the movie didnt live up to the hype but it was a good movie. Apparently it is made to just get normal people to know about the matter.

so it was made to get "normal people" to know about the boogeyman? Are you serious?
Is everyone in this thread 10 years old?

People disappear all the time, especially dumb young kids. The world is a dangerous place. This guy is like a televangelist milking money from the stupid

I'm not that user but I've looked into the books and some of these cases for years. With rhat being said it's the woods so no shit anything can happen, you can get attacked by an animal, eat some poisonous berries, even something like getting lost can get you killed in the wilderness. There are literally so many ways to die in the forest.

With that being said, none of these cases fit any of those descriptions. When I first found out about this a couple of years ago I thought he was just nit picking certain cases and leaving crucial evidence out. As I did more research on cases I found all he said was true

Here's what actually happens

what do yall think about this >>>/k/494977

hello FED!

ur either a shill or a self entitled redditor (probably 2)

he literally lies in the first 5 minutes. He says no tracks were found from Dennis Martin when in fact a track was found. and how can you say they don't fit the description if they don't know how they died?

seriously? the boogeyman? do you still believe in santa claus and the tooth fairy as well?

I don't understand how there can be certain types of content here and at the same time, threads where children discuss how they believe in the boogeyman

discord.gg/ctagmQE

keep posting jew

Better hope your nightlight doesn't burn out or he'll get you!

I take it you haven't read the book, or at least listened to some of the other interviews.

He literally mentions that track in the first book guy, hell he's brought it up multiple times in the C2C interviews he's done

I made all those assumptions before, and them I read the book. You can't really grasp the whole situation of these cases with just an hour of audio. The books are incredibly more detailed, the interviews don't even scratch the surface

you bought his book huh? there's a sucker born every minute

Cmon fam, you make it easy

youtu.be/RKoZMke594A

pussy

no that makes sense, stupid people don't read books. the fams need it on their computer screens or they get bored

Don't Get Fucking Killed then ehh…

Yeah i know i know, you tried fam, better luck next time

fam

the word makes you feel some kind of way, doesn't it?

The Descent?
It was mutants, it was just some species that evolved to live underground in caves

makes me feel like i'm part of the fam

Just like niggers and Jew's make you feel, huh faggot??

oh boy looks like I struck a nerve, I can feel the butthurt flowing through you fam

welcome to the fam, fam

and remember: never go against the fam

feels like summer doesn't it fam? Judging by the content of your posts it definitely seems like it

Try harder, you'll get there eventually :^)

summer is best spent relaxing with the fam

I think the whole fam thing went over your head my guy, how long have you been around friend?

What if, all the theories itt are all working together as an inter dimensional pedo alien bigfoot race group who controls the government and recylcing is just a lie used to keep forests up so they can kidnap even more people?
Trump was right, destroying the earth is the only way for humans to win!

beware of the boogiejew

I have a short one, it's a case that got attention because of the message the guy left on his wifes voice mail (vid related)

I should mention this case is NOT in the Missing 411 books, it has been mentioned by David Paulides (author of the books) in radio interviews because it's a bit odd, but ultimately he decided not to put it in one of the books due to the fact that certain points lead to a possibility that it was a foul play situation

Anyway, Henry McCabe - 32 years old- (vid related) Henry was a Minnesota Revenue Department employee. On September 6th 2015, 32 year old Henry was out at a club with his friend Kennedy and another guy. During the course of the evening Henry had several drinks, Kennedy told police the other friend took McCabe’s wallet in an effort to stop him from buying more drinks because he was “very intoxicated". Henry and a different friend were heading home when Henry supposedly convinced his friend to drop him off at a Fridley gas station at around 2am (though no CCTV footage was found of Henry at any area gas station to confirm this). That was the last time he would be seen alive.
McCabe’s phone pings from the night he disappeared placed him in Spring Lake Park and Fridley, according to police. The last ping — about the time his wife said she got a call — came from a tower in New Brighton. At about 2:30am a voicemail from Henry was left on his wife’s phone. Henry could be heard screaming in terror and groaning in pain, and a guttural growling and a voice saying “stop it” were also audible. Some of the call can be heard in the video embedded.

A subsequent search for Henry would reveal nothing until 2 months later, when a kayaker found his body in Rush Lake, about 7 miles from Fridley and consistent with the location of his last cell phone ping. His cause of death was ruled to be “probable drowning” despite the bizarre voicemail. There were no signs of trauma to his body. How he got 7 miles away while severely intoxicated to ultimately drown in a lake was never considered.

how about he walked seven miles, fell in a lake and drowned

I have a feeling you're the same butthurt guy posting up and down this thread, I can tell by your wording.

It's not the death that's the point of discussion, it's the voice mail

If you're going to be a contrarian at least be good at it friend.

Try harder, cry more

It'll be alright :^)

just enjoy the song

There are music threads for that, like I said if you're going to be a contrarian at least be good at it

if you're going to post a mysterious disappearance case at least post one that is mysterious. so a guy gets drunk, wanders off, leaves a bizarre voicemail and dies. really, that was a lame one

I go running with my friend in the forest often because it's quiet and nice. Please don't scare the shit out of me.

these people are disappearing because they trip over things, hurt themselves and are unable to return to the group. watch your step and you'll be fine

Exactly, the bizarre voice mail is the point of discussion, do I have to explain that again? Or are you going to continue the damage control?

At least point out some genuine fallacies, if you're going to be that simplistic about it then you can basically brush all these cases off as something explainable

i have to remind myself i'm talking to someone who believes in the boogeyman

If I was the user who posted about the Boogey Man I definitely wouldn't be posting this

Once again try harder, you've yet to point out a logical argument and that's alright

At least don't make it so obvious who you are, you've been getting blasted up and down this thread

Yeah that's why search parties will search an area shoulder to shoulder, find nothing
Then find the body in the area they had searched shoulder to shoulder a week ago

You remind me of the leftys I was fucking with earlier with make an assumption off a headline without reading the entire article

You make this easy friend

same thing happens to me when i lose my car keys. so do you think aliens took em, monsters, ghosts, what?
how old are you guys?

again, i'm talking to people (little kids) who believe in ghosts and monsters.

Oh boy yet another baseless assumption, when was that ever mentioned? You do realize that there isn't even the slighquiz mention of something being blamed for this in the books? Making claims on what could be behind this phenomenon would take away from the very facts of the case.

Once again, try harder, I know it hurts friend

I'm ot saying something supernatural took them and neither is the author of the 411 books
Skepticism is good, you should definitely be that way however you should bother to see what is said before you're skeptical of it. You're hunkering down and sounding like a complete faggot because it's clear you didn't even bother to read or listen to anything the guy said. The monsters, ghost and alien theories are all stemming from listeners, or in this case posters in this thread.
Close this tab and get out, compose yourself and come back.
Also, if you're comparing you looking for your keys to S&R teams with helicopters equipped with thermal imagining equipment looking for literal days then you're clearly just being a contrarian little cunt now

to say "something explainable" would suggest that what happened is unexplainable. Something unexplainable would be supernatural. "phenomenon", another word that would suggest something supernatural. i can tell that english isn't your first language, but at least know what you're saying! try again friend!

the same guy wrote two books on bigfoot. he is a cryptozoologist. he is speaking to an audience of loonies. tell me again how nothing supernatural is suggested

An explainable disappearance would be "these people are disappearing because they trip over things, hurt themselves and are unable to return to the group" If now you want start acting dumb and getting technical because you're getting backed into a corner, then sure friend.

I can tell you make baseless assumptions, not to mention research is something you're obviously not a fan of, try again friend!

Read the book, look for the slighquiz suggestion and come back. These cases are already a shaky topic as it is, assigning blame would only discredit the whole point of books.

Unexplainable =/= supernatural
Clearly you're the one who has a tenuous grasp on the English language
Unexplainable means it, as of right now, lacks explanation. Something we have yet to figure out.
Having written two books on that topic doesn't mean he's disqualified from investigating a very real phenomenon going on. At not point in his books does he even come close to implying that it was a supernatural being or a creature from the cryptozoology spectrum. He presents what he's found, the strange similarities between the cases and that's all.

we can never know exactly how someone who disappeared perished, but we can use common sense and maturity to reason that whatever happened falls within the bounds of science, fact, and similar cases (particularly when it occurs in a naturally hazardous area). despite what you say, you're clearly suggesting that there is a supernatural element. don't be facetious. a murder is not unexplainable. go ahead and give your idea as to what happened to them

Email the guy since you clearly have shit figured out, he hasn't made any suggestions as to what is going on; he's simply presenting data.
One user isn't responsible for every post in this thread, kill yourself. The user you're replying to hasn't given the slighquiz hint that it's something supernatural.

I never saw a black person IRL, just on tv / internet

the guys a huckster. he knows it's bullshit, he writes the books to make money off dummies. how about we use our brains to connect the dots between someone who specializes in paranormal research, and a book he writes about unexplained disappearances? gee, think he might be trying to suggest something here? being facetious again

I get that but that's the entire basis of this whole Missing 411 thing, these cases don't fit in with the factors of a common disappearance. "Common sense" has obviously been applied here and there still isn't an explanation available, that's why these specific cases are talked about in particular.

I understand where you're coming from. I mean i would get it if they nitpicked certain facts within these disappearances in order to support a certain narrative, but that isn't the case here. The facts have been laid out and there is still something that doesn't add up, that's the common factor amongst these disappearances.

As far as my opinion on what's happening, I don't really have one. These cases span from the 1800's to modern times, so to say one thing is doing this would be absurd. The whole point of the books isn't to hint at the possibility of what could be, it's simply to lay out the facts of the case and let the reader decide for themselves.

Don't bother, the kid is retarded
He lumped us in with the folks here going hard into /x/ shit
He knows he's lost and is now just shitposting incessantly with the same argument despite being told that isn't being argued

Surprised nobody brought up cults.
They still exist. There are thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of people who are part of a cult.

But there are still lots of 'satanic' cults that still do human sacrifices. Of course, they're retards and Satan isn't real, but they're still a bunch of fags that dress up in robes and murder people in the woods.

What was it, 3 weeks ago, user said he was going to go camping in the woods, said he would tune back in and update us on his trip, haven't heard from him since. I wonder what happened to him/ or her.

Fell into a woodchipper, I guess… it does happen, you know…

I'm not.

Holla Forumsigfoot gonna get ya

That's obviously a monkey, fool.

Here's a REAL Bigfoot

Guys, there's nothing in the woods. I confirm it myself every night while walking my dog at 2-3 AM without a flashlight in my poorly lit rural neighborhood. All that happens is the dog does a funny looking squat so he can take a massive crap and then a rabbit will cross our path sometimes or we hear the local coyotes howling. I keep seeing that same rabbit though. Do you think he's planning something?

das alryt bby jes cum sit on mah lap n ill maek u feel betteh

that rabbit is gonna rape your dog then skin you alive
RUN user! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

embed related

yfw ids get enabled half way through this thread