"Dysnomia", Jimmy "Jim" Watkins and Ronathon "Ron" Watkins are Scientologists...

"Dysnomia", Jimmy "Jim" Watkins and Ronathon "Ron" Watkins are Scientologists. You might not realize this but the divisive nature of moderation across all boards on this website is calculated. It might not seem productive but they're harnessing the soul that we pour into our posts and using it to devious ends through the internet. Satellites can send pictures and messages but you don't think they send spirit? It's time to wake up, realize whats going on on this site.

James Watkins is a Jew and part of the LGBTP just like Dysnomia, and Ronald Watkins is Korean (Jim can't have kids). I don't think they're scientologists.

The post was edited? Did anyone screencap the original?
If this is what they left us with what do the want us to think?

You're one of them. We resist now.

it had what was supposedly dysnomia's real name before edit

What was it?

Why did you change it?

The first name I saw was Douglas. What's going on here?

/disinfo thread

Sceencap?

quiz

Looks like I was correct. My post got deleted and yours stays

Where did this info come from?

t. dysnomia

I'm telling Xeno.

The whole thing is a red herring. When his dox was posted on endchan his name was Devon.

t. dysnomia

Source?

DYLAN "DYSNOMIA" ___

Dylan, Douglas, Devon or Billybob?

He seems to be fond of the D

bump

Ha whatever i've lived next to scientologists and shit my whole life, since east grinstead.

garlic bread is the secret of scientology no really earthdust is garlic and parsley aka garlic bread.

seriously.

The cult of scientology and the freemasons quite literally tried to steal the spirit of my hometown.

they try to steal the power of the ley lines and feed them to moloch, but i feed them to kek.

There is literally nothing wrong with scientology. The "chanology" tards were just the "kekistanis" of the late 00's.

go back to sea org

So what you're saying is that Dysnomia was all 3?

lel